Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Yandere Plotlines

rimimin

Moon
1. Nefarious Plans
note: will require doubling up.
Muse A and Muse B have been online friends for a while. They talk about their beloved and their dream of having them in their arms. One day, Muse B had enough of wishing alone and wanted to act on their desires but they can't do it alone so they ask for Muse A's help. Much to their disappoinment, Muse A was a bit hesitant but with a little bit of convincing, they caved in. The two decided to plan it out so that they would be able to get their loves without a hitch.

2. Blasphemous Desire
Muse A is a member of the royal family. They are known to be the symbol of hope and holiness. The special thing about them is that they are a once in a millenia saint / saintess who can purify black magic. Muse B is different... They are a tyrant that hurts people and uses their black magic to cause chaos to the world. Some can say they are like oil and water. But they can only say that when they do not know Muse B's obsession with the holy royal. Of course they don't, he has used this magic to secretly spy on Muse A. Of course Muse A can sense them and creates a holy barrier around them to protect themselves but that never deterred the evil tyrant from continuing.

3. What Did I Raise?

note: non-human / human

Muse A was an ordinary human with no redeeming qualities except for their kindness. One day, they found a creature that was injured and they decided to take it in and nurse the creature even though it looked odd. Even after it was healed, the creature didn't want to leave Muse A so they decided to raise the creature as their own. One day, the creature grew and it wants to show appreciation to Muse A for taking care of them and it planned on doing so by protecting them and giving their caretaker everything they desire even if it means going through nefarious means.​

Last edited:
Boop! I have more storylines made but I'll edit the post tomorrow. If curious, you can dm me!

Back
Top Bottom