Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Searching for smutt heavy plots here THREADS ONLY(NSFW IMAGES)

EtherealElvenEmpress

I’m a power bottom at rock bottom.
Welcome all dark and depraved souls to my thread I crave very deprived of things. If you have a dark craving I’m probably the one you’re looking for. I want to bring it to life!

Since apparently people are concerned I’m a female by birth now you know what’s between my legs. I get shark week once a month if that is something you must know 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No anime or drawings for face claims.

REAL ONLY!!!!
The only drawn things I accept are
  • background for world building.
  • No first person.
  • I only write in 3rd person.
  • Do not call me sl*t, wh*re, b*tch or anything degrading it will ruin my muse and mood
  • NO NTR or netorare
    No Cuckholding
    NO CHEATING THEMES
  • No polyamory themes it’s just very weird to me and I don’t understand it sorry
  • No ahegao
  • No hentai themes
  • Only threads
  • I do not play a dominant person only submissive I might switch but that needs to be discussed
  • I never play against submissive men it’s not my kink. I love dominant men only!
  • DOM MEN ONLY PLEASE
  • I will not play FEMDOM

Mainly Noncon, gang bangs, Gloryhole, forced, age gap, race play, size difference, being sex trafficked, breeding, being used and much darker themes…

I’m thinking along the lines of getting kidnapped and having unspeakable things done in the back of a van or in some dark woods.

I love the idea of being used by strangers and left once you have finished filling me with their seed.

I have been toying with the idea of a hitchhiker gets taken by a trucker and used as a sex doll at a truckstop. I am willing to try other fun and risky ideas especially with nonconsensual themes with hints of violence and pain. Preferably with lots of speaking and anal. Perhaps with some humiliation and filming of this heinous acts.

Perhaps a crowded train with a lot of horny men and one poor young woman unable to do anything but take all of them and leave full of hot steamy seed.

Race play is a plus ((I guess I have a festish for cute white guys>.< I can’t help it)). I love foreign men. The bigger and with thick girth the better.

Being used by family even uncles and cousins. Passed around once coming of age.

I would not mind being kept in the basement by a pervert stalker or a group of fraternity guys or dirty professor.

I have a thing for older men so age gap is a plus I will not play older. Keeping everything within sight limits I will go as low as BMR allows and as high as 21.

As you know I am a THREADS ONLY QUEEN so I will not humor you in PMs.

Raw bareback fun and larger than life would be fun to play against as your Asian toy.

I love uniforms and costumes.

I’m throwing caution to the wind and seeing with that wind brings back. If you want to break a fighter let me know because just because it’s Noncon does it mean my character will instantly enjoy the violation.

No feet play please.
I do not like name-calling and if you happen to be into that wonderful I am not if you can’t be creative without calling me slut, bitch, and whore then you probably aren’t the writer I am looking for. Being creative without the barbaric name-calling aspect is a big turn on for me.
NO CUCKHOLDING. NO CHEATING! I don't like it and will not tolerate it.
This is a hard core limit!

SITE LIMITS FULLY ENFORCED

If you made it this far and find yourself interested in going to discuss the password is strawberry marmalade so leave that in the title so I know you read this far and maybe just maybe we can discuss something dirty, fun, and creamy that ignites your deepest desires as well.

Ethereal

Kink Sheet if you are interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom