Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any “Believe me, buddy, you’ll never catch her…”

CasualVelociraptor

Ravenclaw
Supporter
That's the assessment made by a friend to your character, a famous, immensely powerful, scout-like, slightly naive superhero of any gender who is tasked with chasing my superheroine the Valkyrie, secret identity Shiloh Mayer, across the city of Eastern Bay, which has its shiny districts YC usually patrols and darker slums mine does. My only limitations on your hero are: 1.) they can still be hurt by conventional weapons because bullet immunity, lightsabers magically blocking blasters, vibranium shielding etc. is and always has been lazy writing and 2.) that for every two powers they have either a weakness to balance it out, or a hard limitation on the use of those powers.

Why this happens is something we can come up with together. Perhaps it's a misunderstanding where you think she committed a crime but actually didn't (or did to draw a villain into a trap somehow). Perhaps Shiloh's methods have gotten particularly brutal (though still non-lethal) and you feel the need to put a stop to her, knowing you have to show restraint to not turn people into paste and she is regularly sending people to the hospital. Perhaps you're in an uncomfortable alliance with a supervillain because she (supposedly) kidnapped their daughter. (That one could be really fun, and I'll explain why in a bit.) Whatever the case may be, Shiloh is definitely more of a peak human highly effective martial artist and parkour master who dances on the edge of darkness than an out and out supervillain with the kind of power to directly challenge you, so this should be easy...

8372ecd915325966175ea2f7c0021410--cosplay-costumes-cyberpunk.jpg

Right?

Well, wrong. Through speed, sabotage, trickery, misdirection and a general tactical genius that far surpasses your own, Shiloh is able to fight you to at least a standstill if not outright defeat, until the misunderstanding is cleared up. Or perhaps, in the case of a supervillain's daughter, you burst in to rescue her only to find her moaning with Shiloh's head between her legs. Through starting to get to know one another, they both sand each other's edges off as they become friends, fight mutual enemies, gain allies and lovers (both human and superhuman, but perhaps not long-term or even medium term unless it's other superheroes to not put anyone in danger). But Shiloh has little patience to suffer fools and oftentimes you may not be able to keep up with her, and Shiloh will get angry that you on occasion get very overprotective. Like, imagine this kind of rough outline of an example fight between them that may lead to sparring practice the next day being a little more roughshod than usual.

"I had him handled." -Shiloh

"Valk [or Shy, if you want them to know each other's identities], you were screaming in pain. I had to help." -YC

"Well, next time ask me first."

"What was I supposed to do with how reckless you were being? He could've killed you with ease."

"But he didn't...and I had to have your back in that fight, no matter what. Maybe you don't hurt as easily the rest of us, but he got some good punches on you too. And I can't let that happen."

With perhaps something unspoken lingering in the air between them...

That's just one idea, anyhow. On to kinks, for when they do eventually cross that invisible line of friendship. Perhaps after Shiloh finally sees your strength break down due to a lover leaving you cold, or someone that neither of us could save dying horribly (whether random civilian or family member), or perhaps when Shiloh finally realizes how scared she is that maybe she can't keep up with the immensely powerful beings who you can fight off with much less effort, how hard it is for her to be on her own when you get incapacitated for some reason, or any number of things.

In the end, YC didn't need to catch Shiloh. Because she will give herself to your hero willingly.

I love hurt/comfort themes, lots of foreplay, switching positions and dominances in bed, light bondage via pinning or other restraints, spanking, light biting, lots of romantic vocalizations, a TON of oral sex to the finish for them both, fingering, penetration with penis or toys, insemination if a penis is involved (though impregnation can derail a superhero story). I'm also flexible on most other kinks (aside from the obvious pee, poop, gore, blood, etc.) so just ask.

If this rough outline has you intrigued, then please feel free to shoot me a message and let's flesh out this world together with sidekicks, villains, love interests, cases of the week, and a larger overarching narrative!

Back
Top Bottom