Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Here there be darkness (long term | NSFW links inside)

socksandties

Super-Earth
F-list

You may have read my thread before. However, I'm changing things up a bit! I've thought long and hard about how best to continue my sexy role playing journey, and I've decided upon a few things…

First and foremost, I am now seeking a long term writing partner. I am seeking an irl female who shares most or all of my kinks and tastes. It doesn't have to be a perfect match. But, we shouldn't be compromising for each other left and right either.

The reason for this is because I want to actually finish stories… I am still understanding of and accepting of ghosts. However, the partner I'm seeking now is not a person who would do that. They would communicate and at least initially commit to the long term, with a goal of writing at least a few complete stories together. I understand that things come up in life and perhaps we might find we're less compatible than we originally thought. But if you reach out to me, you should at least have this intention to start.

The other goal I have for my new writing partner or partners, is that you be willing to put our work out into the world. I have a secret ambition to start releasing content on places like DeviantArt. I'm envisioning writing out stories in longer, novelish format first, and then boiling them down to comic form, hiring artists to illustrate them, and then releasing the comics and novels together. At some point I may try to monetize this in some way. So of course you would be entitled to a cut of these profits if they do in fact exist.

Another thing! I have decided that I no longer mind god modding. I think many stories fall apart because the writers are trying to avoid stepping on each other's toes, and trying to give them bite size things to react to. Our stories need not be full of, "he spanked her butt cheek," "she liked it," "he pulled down her pants," "she kissed his neck…" etc etc… Feel free to actually move things along. If you want to speak for my character because you want us to fall into a certain bit of action in a particular manner, please do! If you want to write an entire bit of foreplay, or hell a whole sex scene, because you envision it happening in a specific way, please do! It will move things along and ensure it happens how you like it. Certainly we can still go piecemeal when we feel like it. But, let's not slow ourselves down if we have a vision for how things should go. This is the first time I've tried this so it may take some debugging so to speak. But at least in theory, I think this could be wonderful!

Finally, the main goal here is writing delicious stories, but I love ooc and friendly/flirty banter as well. Let's actually be friends! No need to constantly be chatting, in fact who has time for that. But a friendly or flirty conversation from time to time will really help to make our writing flourish.

So, finally, a little about me and then on to some specific plots. When it comes to the plots though, don't feel obligated to just pick one and call it a day. I'm hoping for a partner that comes with fresh ideas. Either modifications to my plot bunnies, or their own plot bunnies themselves.

***Also! If you find that some of these dark kinks are too much for you, but something less dark still interested you, I hope you'll shoot me a message anyway. I would love to play out the slightly less dark desires. Even relatively tame stories might tickle my fancy. I understand I might scare potential partners away with my kinks so I wanted to preface with this paragraph.***

——————————————————

My limits are few. The kinkier, weirder, and more elaborate the situation the better. My only real limits are bathroom things. Not a huge fan of blood or gore but I could be persuaded in the right circumstances. But honestly though like incest, snuff, cannibal, pet play, slavery, wrestling, face sitting, vore, human furniture, beastiality… There are so many things I like!!! I've become so perverted over time…

My rare kink that people don't often know much about is my sock fetish. I loooovvveee socks! Clean, cute, soft socks. If your character is wearing them, that gets my motor running. Perhaps if the story calls for it there can even be some sock worship!

I should also say that I have a great love for casual clothing. For instance, sneakers, socks, leggings, yoga pants, jeans, thongs, t-shirts, tank tops, sweatshirts and the like are faaaarrr superior to high heels, slacks, fancy lingerie, and dresses.

I don't really go for fandoms… sorry. Maybe Star Wars but that's probably it. A lot of fandoms feel too nostalgic or pure or limited for me…

I do third person past tense only.

Reply length is not important to me unless all you give is two sentences. I range from one to multiple paragraphs. Usually not more than three. Perhaps with my new god modding allowed rule that may increase though…

Response time varies. I'm currently working a full time job and trying to go back to school part time in the hopes of changing careers. So, I'm pretty busy! But, as I stated, I'm in it for the long haul and I promise I will get back to you at some point! That might be multiple times a day, or once every two or three. I'll aim to make it at least once a day but no guarantees. You have been forewarned!

Lastly, I will say again that I require you to be female irl. That's what gets my motor going. I personally however can play guy or girl or any kind of creature needed. You also, can play any gender or creature needed. I am male irl though.

Now! On to the ideas
😁

I shall divide the ideas into different categories based on overlying genre

————————————————
=======>

Generic plots (to be adjusted to fit desired kinks)

=======>

The Collector

This would be sci fi. We would be the daughters of a man called "The Collector". He collects all sorts of things (inspired by the Marvel character). He is wealthy and he employs various people to collect them for him. The "things" he collects though, all are geared towards his perversions. They are often females of various species, attractive, and he uses them for sexual fulfillment, treating them as objects once he has them. He could even be the ruler of his own planet. Thus he has vast resources at his disposal to do his collecting.

Our characters would be his daughters, and we would be just coming of age. He would have given us training to become the best Collectors of all, doing our own collecting (essentially like bounty hunting or kidnapping).

He has a goal for us, to collect his ultimate prize, a queen from another planet. That is what we were trained for all our lives.

The thing is… he sexually abuses us, and we question the morality of him and his goals… however we are his daughters and we have been very thoroughly molded by him. So we do generally obey him. But the seeds are there for intrigue as we struggle with our own feelings about what is happening.

So I'd like to really flesh out this seed of an idea with the proper partner. It could really be tailored as we like.

Indian Captive

This is based on the very real historical tendencies of white colonists to treat Native American women like sub humans. Since they didn't follow Christianity, and they wandered around in far less clothing than European woman did at the time, they were often seen as being horny heathens essentially… In the fucked up 17th and 18th century minds of the colonists, this somehow justified taking them captive and essentially just turning them into sex slaves. Women that resisted were often times brutally punished and tortured/killed.

Terrible and horrific history often can make sexy fantasies though, and I'd like to take this cookie cutter plot bunny and tailor it to our mutual kinks. I think this one could include virtually any kink besides my limits. Unfortunately historically there aren't really socks… but I can forgo that, and moccasins are actually pretty cute too!

If this is desired, I could see this one taking on some supernatural themes. Otherwise realistic is wonderful!

Cock Maid Service

I was struck with this idea as I was driving around and saw one of those cars full of maids, with the advertisement for their cleaning company plastered on the vehicle.

The idea would at first glance be quite simple. It would be a company that models itself sort of like a maid service such as that, driving around from client to client and "cleaning". Only, these maids go around in socks and thongs and milk their clients cocks through hand/blowjobs.

We would probably both choose a few of the female maids to play, and then the plot could center around their interpersonal dynamics and potentially interesting scenarios they find themselves in. I wouldn't be opposed to them encountering evil clients that kidnap them somehow and try to do evil things to them, however I think for this one there should always be a deus ex machina. It could even be as simple as a security crew that always rescues them if more than an hour has gone by without them leaving a clients house.

=======>

Objectification/human furniture

=======>

The Palace of Pleasures

I am a king or queen (futanari). I have had great success conquering many peoples with my vast army and well honed military mind. It also helps to have a talented wizard or two on your side.

You are the latest addition to my collection. Perhaps you were captured in war, perhaps offered as a gift or tribute. Either way, you are a voluptuous, curvy female that fits my standards.

You will be added to my throne room, which is a wonderful mixture of beautiful stone and marble… and living female architecture. The pillars are simply females with their hands and feet buried in stone. The chandeliers are females encased in metal, and balled up, candles upon their heads and backs (quite painful…), there is a fountain with four females in the center, magically enchanted to endlessly spew water from their upturned mouths, and my throne is formed by multiple woman. A crouched girl for the seat, a girl sitting upon her for the back and arm rests (which are the thighs) and… a special new feature.

You will be the new feature, installed in front, kneeling facing me, my penis mainly… your mouth will envelope my manhood when I sit in the throne, carrying out the day's business. Your mouth may occasionally fill with my cum, as I am massaged and tantalized by my other female servants who are more mobile.

My wizards have ensured that none of the features of my palace need ever worry about mortal needs again, such as the need to relieve themselves or eat and drink. In fact, you are preserved in eternal youth! Forever you will be one with the architecture.

This is probably a short term plot… unless we can think of a way to somehow make it more detailed and lengthy.

=======>

Big boobs

=======>

On Display

For this one, the main goal is to put a big breasted female character into a sort of box, probably wooden or another solid but suitable material. The box would have tiny airholes, but otherwise be completely shut except for two holes sized perfectly for the boobs. Your character would be stuffed inside, and perhaps some sort of bedding would be put in as well, in order for her body to press perfectly against the boob holes. We need to make sure the boobs are perfectly accessible at all times and cannot be retracted. So your character would be pretty well immobilized not only by the box, but also by the bedding. Perhaps the bedding is some sort of molding that hardens around her, yet still can be peeled away when her stay is finally over.

Anyway that's the main goal of the plot. I think there could be multiple situations that put her there, but I thought a fun one could be a sort of family gathering, maybe Thanksgiving or Christmas. The girl just turned 18, and her boobs have only just finally really grown. Her family can't help but notice how big and healthy they are, and they are so happy for her that they want to really admire and appreciate them. Thus, some of the handy men in the family build her the box and put her in it. Maybe the box has wheels and her boobs are then rolled around, touched, photographed, used and just generally really admired.

=======>

Milking/Cum collection

=======>

Futa Cum Saves the World

In this version of the future, humans have taken it too far. We have depleted the world's natural resources and now survive on a limited stockpile. If something isn't done we won't survive.

Fortunately, an idea was had! Male cum is very nutritious. If we had a large supply, people could survive off it. However, it can take some time for a man to recharge between orgasms. The solution, futa cum! Futas can have multiple, even endless orgasms in quick succession. Plus! You can milk the breasts, which also have increased milk production from the drugs, and mix it into the cum for an even more nutritious substance!

Certain drugs have been perfected to give women the proper anatomy, and milking factories with high tech milking equipment is in place. All that is needed are the future futas to be milked.

=======>

Bad endings with vore or cannibal

=======>

Bite Sized Snacks

This idea is in its infancy, and thus I'm very open to ideas. But my current idea is that an eccentric millionaire throws an epic edm concert. Obviously there are a bunch of scantily clad, sexy woman there. Well during the concert, he/she uses a technology to shrink everyone attending to bite size. Perhaps the concert was in a bowl that people have to walk down into, so they can't get out once they're miniaturized.

He/She goes through and throws out the men, and then proceeds to collect the rest of the woman for future snacks.

The Baking Factory

I feel like I could think of a better name for this. But I wanted to reference Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

In this one I play an eccentric factory owner. The first factory to specialize in baking women, ever since the practice was legalized for consenting adults. I could play male or female as this owner.

Our business prides itself on serving all manner of female dishes, from roasts, meat pies, salads, and soups to more! I'm always thinking of new recipes.

You could play my new assistant, my apprentice. You would come thinking you would actually be my apprentice, and for a time you would be. But eventually you find yourself on the menu.

A Couples Getaway

In this plot I would play both the boyfriend/partner, and the chef. Probably other side characters as well. But as I said, I don't mind god modding so yeah…

The plot would be something along the lines of, couple goes on vacation to an exotic island. The norm is for people to go with guides, especially if they don't speak the native tongue. This couple however, is a bit naive and innocent and they talk a bit with some natives and go on a bus tour. They think to themselves that everything looks fancy and welcoming. What's the harm in going in alone. After all, it's getting pretty boring just doing organized things or staying in the tourist safe areas.

The thing is, cannibalism is a common, not frowned upon practice here. They see it as a fun way of dealing with the world's overpopulation and resource scarcity.

I'm imagining maybe they go to a restaurant that once a day picks people at random to be baked, or perhaps a more intimate setting where they meet another local couple, or get invited to a small home gathering.

The beast below

In this idea, there is some kind of monster, perhaps a Kraken, perhaps some behemoth of a creature, and this monster is laying contained as the pet of my character. It is below water in some kind of huge cage.

This could be modern/future times, in which case we can use high tech stuff to contain it and handle it and observe it. Or it could be fantasy/medieval, in which it would be contained by more primitive means.

In either case, your character finds herself being lowered from a high platform above the water. She is suspended by rope, maybe upside down tied by the ankles, or upright tied by the wrists. She is naked, slowly being lowered to become a snack of the creature.

We could have a lot of build up to this point, or very little. Perhaps she is just a captive. Perhaps she is a slave. Perhaps she lost a bet. Let's discuss together!

Satanic Cult

In this plot your character somehow gets involved in a satanic cult. I would imagine they have a friend or acquaintance who is part of it. Probably a female friend. Then at some point they take them to a meeting of the cult. Perhaps your character doesn't know what they're going to see. Perhaps they do and they're intrigued.

Either way, your character ends up there and at some point ends up being sacrificed and cooked. This probably takes place in a dark basement with cobblestone floors, perhaps an abandoned church. I think spit roasting could make sense.

A hidden tribe

Perhaps you are a tourist or a scientist. Your travels have brought you to the enormous, mysterious depths of the Amazon rainforest. Through a series of unfortunate events, you find yourself at the mercy of my tribe of primitive indigenous peoples. At first perhaps you think this is a godsend. Unfortunately for your continued existence, you soon learn these peoples' dark secret, they are cannibals…

Daddy's Farm

You are a young college student living in the city in the dorms. You're getting good grades, partying it up with your newfound friends, everything is going great!

One day your dad calls… It turns out the hog farm you grew up on with him isn't doing so good. The hogs all got sick and died and now the meat is worthless… But don't worry! Daddy has an idea…

=======>

Femdom

=======>

Amazonians

For centuries the mighty Amazons have been shrouded in mystery. One knows not where they live. One knows not when they will strike. In fact, it's been so long now since the last raid that some begin to call them myths, legends.

That all changes for my character one day however when his village is taken by surprise. Soon the rope rubs painfully against my skin and neck as I'm led forcefully to your mysterious homeland. I'm about to get a first hand education in Amazonian life.

The Doctor

Your character is a sexy female doctor. Mine is her patient. It starts out simple enough. I'm not sure how a female doctor was assigned to give me physicals but I don't mind, after all you're quite attractive.

But as you check my vitals I see you start to frown and your brow furrows in concern. "Is something wrong?" I ask.

"I'm not sure, but we need to get you some more tests, this room doesn't have the proper equipment."

You have me put on a hospital gown, in front of you, and you bring me to a basement room full of "medical" equipment. Soon you're strapping me in place for more "tests".

The Human Chair

In this plot, my character, for whatever reason, decides to sell himself as a chair. I imagine he does it because he can't handle the pressures of being an independent member of society as an adult. But perhaps he was kidnapped, or lost a bet…

In any case, you take possession of your chair and make use of him…

He can be configured with the face as the seat and/or with the pelvis as the seat with the folded legs as the back rest and the face as a foot rest.

======>

Beastiality

======>

Precious Nectar

In this world, giant insects produce a honey full of wonderful benefits. It lengthens life, strengthens the immune system, and gives long lasting energy and focus. All humanity has benefited greatly from the harnessing of this resource.

There is one catch though! The giant insects that produce it can only reproduce by mating with human females… Every year, during their mating season, some of the healthiest human females are selected around the world as offerings for the beasts. It's not fair for to the girls, it's not right… but everyone has agreed the benefits outweigh any moral concerns.

Let's write a story about these girls!

Hollow Earth

I want to do a story about two girls. I will play one girl (I am a male irl) and you the other.

These girls may or may not have a previous relationship, but either way they are embarking on a rather unique quest… They are headed into the depths of the hollow earth. It is just like the surface world, with its own night and day, life and vegetation… but it is stuck between the earth's core and crust, and is essentially a jungle full of fantastic creatures! Anything from your more run of the mill equines, canines, bovines and pigs too more fantastical things like tentacle monsters, sexually aggressive plants, and any other crazy things we like 😊

Our goal is to safely find these creatures, and in a controlled way, whether through restraints, sedatives, or something similar, pleasure the creatures to orgasm and collect their semen. It was recently discovered that hollow earth wild dog semen cures most types of cancer. So we are on a quest to see what amazing thinhs other semens can do for the world! Of course, we may not always succeed in collecting the semen in a controlled manner… and our methods of luring in these beasts may not always be… very conventional… Our interpersonal relationship can also lead to lots of unexpected events 😊

The Mad Scientist

You are a young lady fresh out of high school or college, in need of a job. Scrolling the interwebs you find an ad for a "research assistant". It's an unpaid role. But you're provided room and board. Plus, your employer is a famous biologist.

Your employers ultimate dream is to win a Nobel prize. He has done many amazing experiments in his time, but nothing worthy of that honor… He starts to believe that success can be found by breaking ground in human/animal gentetic hybridization. Being able to pick the positive traits from specific animals and avoid the negative ones.

Unfortunately, he needs the prime source of the genetics… That's where you come in.

The sacrifice

Deep in the African Jungle, you are part of a small team of scientists experimenting on chimpanzees. Everything is going well until one day the chimps are suddenly violent and aggressive. They swarm the base. You hear the sound of banging on the doors and windows all around. You just barely manage to get everyone inside… but not without a bit of injury. (Maybe someone does get killed trying to run back) You notice that the chimps don't really want to hurt the women though. They just try to rape them. The male's genitalia are all engorged.

You try to wait it out but they never seem to cease. Soon multiple days have passed and without cell service you're stranded. Probably should have invested in some long range radios but that hadn't been in the budget…

Finally an executive decision is made. A vote is taken. You are stripped naked, tied up and tossed out as a toy to satiate the beasts' desire while your companions attempt an escape. Hopefully they'll return with help before anything too terrible happens…

The Sewers

In this story there is a labyrinth of deep underground sewers. They run for countless miles beneath the city and surrounding countryside. It wouldn't be surprising if you got lost in them… But what's more… there are other dangers, feral dogs, and other monsters, and dangerous bands of humans that thrive in the darkness.

Many people have gone missing in the sewers over the years, and recently your friend was one. You go to rescue them… adventures ensue…

======>

Incest

======>

Lost bets

Young adulthood is a confusing time. From 18 until one finds their first job, there is much to be discovered. This is made all the more difficult with a sexy sibling nearby. Hormones fly, passions soar, and people can find themselves in… awkward… situations.

You and I are very close siblings. We always got along well and have both grown into attractive young adults. It started with cuddling during movies, and progressed to stealing your socks and panties, until it became an obsession. The forbidden fruit of the sister was becoming irresistible. However, despite your deep down cravings. You always managed to halt things before they went to far.

Finally the time came. The parents were gone on a long vacation. It was just you and I, home alone. We couldn't resist. Scantily clad days together and increased cuddling. I thought my blue balls would kill me. Then, during a nearly naked chess game, inspiration struck. If I win I get a blowjob. What will your reward be?

=====>

Pet play

=====>

Campus Comfort Cuties

College can be a very stressful time. Constant homework and exams, finally living on your own, bills… It's a lot!

Fortunately at this university there is a brand new work study job available. It's called Campus Comfort Cuties. Any female student at this Nevada university can sign up to be one. If they are selected by a student, they are stripped to a thong and socks, collared and leashed, and given to the student to act as an obedient puppy for the duration of their shift, a comfort dog if you will.

The doggy must obey all owners commands. Perhaps a bj under the desk during the lecture, a fuck after a hard exam, or simple licks and cuddles of affection. The better you perform, the more in demand you are, and the more a shift will net you. It's great experience and counts towards a psychology degree as well!
======>

Other hard to define genre ideas

======>
Cock on a Platter

You and your friend are on vacation at a high end, luxury hotel. You are relaxing in the room, just wearing your thongs and socks. You might be bi curious, not really discussing that you're both getting horny together, cuddling on the bed, watching tv and whatnot, but definitely feeling a secret attraction to each other and your sexy female bodies.

Anyway, you are getting hungry and you look at the room service menu. You pick out some normal things and see there is a brand new item on the menu! Human penis!! The description describes a fully functional male penis with cock and balls. Through new technology it is able to exist separate from the body, living in a non sentient way, somewhat like a plant. It can get hard and ejaculate if it is stimulated properly.

You choose to order the penis with your other food and it is soon delivered to you on a silver platter. Cue the sexy fun weirdness!

*****Warning***** this one is kind of gross…

I have a really dark and fucked up desire… I've seen a few porn videos where girls are fed worms… like earthworms you go fishing with… Well they don't eat them exactly but they hold them in their mouths. It always makes me feel kinda ashamed but I really like it…

I would like to do some sort of role play based on this kink. Perhaps expanding into them being fed other untraditional and gross stuff… Although as I said, I can't do bathroom stuff. Idk why I like this but not bathroom things. So yeah… if you're interested in this one you'll make me a happy man! Totally understand it's not for everyone though… in fact… hardly anyone might be a more accurate statement.

Here are some potential references for characters I like. Feel free to offer your own though if you have something you like better!

Ref 1

Ref 2

Ref 3

Ref 4

Ref 5

Ref 6

Ref 7

Ref 8

Ref 9 ❤️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom