Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F || ...to be seen, not heard... ||

Iris

Moon
Greetings!

I would love to rekindle my flame for roleplaying, and for the moment I would like to find one or two roleplays to have fun with.

What I am looking for -

I am specifically interested in certain dynamics, rather than certain plots. These flavors can be sprinkled over hundreds of plot bunnies. I will list some down below, but feel free to suggest one of your own as long as you feel that the aesthetic I desire is present.

Although I am interested in many things, I am currently craving plots where my character is nurtured, sometimes dubiously or forced, into a bdsm relationship where she is trained to be a gimp. Here is a link generally describing a gimp if you need it. I would like for our roleplay to display a slow descent into this lifestyle. I love mental domination, so the coercion and manipulation of her mind into accepting this as what she exists for is a huge appeal for me. In addition, I am looking for dominants with a gentleman or ladylike demeanor, but who can turn that switch off and be a cruel monster. I also like role reversal plots in regard to social status, where the character who is the submissive is in a position of authority over the dominant character. The appeal for me is, again, the decadent descent into slavery for the haughty mind. My plot bunnies down below will sometimes carry this theme, though not always.

Roleplaying with me -

~ I accept both Mxf and Fxf pairings. My plots are default as Mxf, but do not hesitate to request the Fxf pairing for any plot.
~ I have no sexual roleplaying limits, but I am subject to having kinky mood swings. It is easier to list what I am not in the mood for, then to list what turns me on. If it is not on my list, you can consider it as fair game.
Playing as a super hero
macro or micro sizes
gore and vore
~ I write in third person pov, always.
~ I comfortably write 3 paragraphs minimum. I believe that less is sometimes required, especially during moments of dialogue, so I will not tip the kettle if it flows natural for us. But pretty much I do strive to match the effort given, and I have written long novelesque posts before.
~ I am slow paced with my posts. Meaning, once a week on a good week, maybe twice. Two weeks might go by though before I can throw a post, but you will hear from me in ooc if that happens. So I am best paired with someone who can weather me out.
~ With that said, I am ghost friendly. I totally understand if you are not feeling it anymore, and I don't seek to make both of us uncomfortable by demanding to hear why. But please note that after two weeks of not receiving a reply post, or an ooc update from you, I might move on. No hard feelings.
~ I prefer writing on forum threads, or in private messages. I do have discord but roleplaying on discord never goes well for me. One problem is that I hardly sign into discord. When someone says they just want to hash the details out with me on discord they don't realize it might actually take us longer to do that, because I am hardly ever around on discord. I don't do GoogleDocs, either.
~ English is my first language. However, I am still awful with English. That is the consequence of living in the South. My cultural slang might get in the way with proper grammar, so my apologies! I do believe you can decide just by reading this if my writing is adequate to your standards. I am not picky myself, so don't fret it.

Possible Plot Ideas

(coming very soon!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom