Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Come write fantasy trash with me! be an adventurer, save the world? Or maybe not. (NSFW)

Revelations

He'll smite you with metaphor fists!
Staff member
Administrator
Edit 9/18/23: WOAH I've bumped this. I'm looking for ONE. maybe TWO, people at most for this. If we had been discussing something before, you are welcome to try again but I would like to try something fresh rather than reboot an old idea. I would suggest bringing your A-game or some cheesy dialogue like that.

Greetings, people of BMR! I hope y'all are having a great day when you see this. I'm gonna keep this kinda short and to the point. You know that saying 'If you can't find the right partner for your idea, be the right partner for your idea'? No? OK good because I made that up on the spot. So as the title says, I am looking for a partner or two for a fantasy RP. The fantasy?

BE AN ADVENTURER, SAVE THE WORLD! (OR NOT)

So this is a pretty simple idea. You are an adventurer. A novice one, but one destined for greatness. This is going to be a semi-GM'd RP idea, with me largely taking the role of a storyteller. You will start from relatively humble but not inept beginnings, and with a simple quest or two, you will assemble a party of at least one lovely lady adventurer. Probably more. AKA yes, this has the potential to be a harem but before you start slavering at the mouth and hitting 'Start conversation' before reading through the rest of this thread, please read the thread in full before you do. Please. I will likely know if you do not.

Anyway! So, a potential harem of lovely lady adventurers. Is your destiny going to lead you to fight against a demon king? Or perhaps a dragon general. Or... Maybe you become the dark lord somehow. Is it a path you willingly take, or perhaps a dark destiny is thrust on to you. This will largely depend on our discussion, and the overall plot/tone we go for with the game. Note that I'm not looking for super dark shit or anything so if you're wanting to play out your KuroIno fantasies I'm probably not the writer for you. Things will be on the lighter side but not exactly comedic.

What am I looking for?

First of all, a partners with PATIENCE. I am not always in the mood to write, and I can be kinda slow at the best of times. It's a combo of real life stuff and at times, muse issues. But I try to be open in discussion and overall honest with partners.

Secondly, someone who loves trashy fantasy tropes with an anime flair. Elves are going to be thicc, your partners are going to be scantily clad, and the overall tone is light with some serious tones. I dunno how to explain it. But when we start talking hopefully you'll understand.

I'm looking for a male or female leaning Non binary (IE: Hermaphrodites/'futa') characters for this RP. Kinks are to be discussed but R O M A N C E is NECESSARY. No FUBS (Fat ugly bastards), no NTR, nothing too gross.

Last edited:
Me after getting some PM's but looking for a few more.

1689907565340909.gif

Back
Top Bottom