Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female The Boss and The Brat [Looking for a dominant woman!][mdlg][Lit/Adv]

Sugarcupcake

𝕾𝖚𝖌𝖆𝖗 𝖋𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖞
I’m looking for lit to adv-lit partner!

All of my characters are submissives and I only RP with women since I’m not into men and I feel uncomfortable RPing with them even if they had a female character.

As for characters, I prefer doing OCs, but I don’t mind playing canons. Please don’t ask me to RP as one of your characters, that’s just weird and it would make me uncomfortable because I don’t know if that’s an actual living, breathing person in your life (
this is the no for me) or if it’s an actual OC. I don’t mind using real life or animated face claims, but I usually do descriptions.

F x F

Bestiality [This includes furries.]

Pedophilia

Incest

Cheating

Vore

Inflation

Cannibalism

Pregnancy

Any other things that might be considered taboos.

MDLG

Mafia

Action

Slice of life

Romance [A must tbh]

Fluff

Modern

[Muse A], better known as [Alias], is the most infamous mob boss known to the city. In fact, she owns most of it and parts of the neighboring cities as well. Her world is harsh, cruel and cold, much like herself. Some would say that she hasn't known peace since taking over her family's business. But that's not really the truth when she has a girlfriend by her side.

[Muse B] a loud, bratty, and the complete opposite of [Muse A]. Despite the difference between the two, they have been together for years. Started off as friends when [Muse B] clung into [Muse A] and refused to leave her alone after they bumped into each other at an airport. Soon the feeling of annoyance turned into love as [Muse A] saw how [Muse B] never ran off no matter how many times she tried to scare her away.

[Muse B] was a bitch when it came to getting what she wants, she didn't care where she was, if she wanted something, she gets it. So whenever she was needy, she made sure to let [Muse A] know, even if [Muse A] was in a meeting. Even the cold, whispered threats, or the glares from her girlfriend didn't stop [Muse B], neither the punishments afterwards. If she wanted to ride her girlfriend's thigh, that's exactly what she's going to do. Even if the room is full.

Looking for: Muse A [Dominant|Available]

I will be playing Muse B.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom