Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rather Have The Servant Boy (BlueAmbient&LoverBoy)

Julien dick still throbs as Garrett's lips abandon it to the cold air of the room.
The servant raises on his elbows as soon as he gains control of himself again, his hair covering a good portion of his shocked face as he hurriedly spoke his words.

"I... I'm so sorry for this, I couldn't keep con-..uh!"

He couldn't finish the sentence, because he found himself already turned over his stomach, with his foster brother's hand around his hips. Hearing the soldier's words, along with his deep tone, made his rosebud twitch. Julien never found himself in such a situation. He never actually had sex with someone he actually wanted to have it with, and this made the whole situation odd yet exciting to him.

Garrett runs his hands up Julien's back, then down again. His right hand lifts, then comes down sharply against Julien's ass cheek in a loud slap. It leaves a read hand print int the boy's skin. "Don't apologize for something I made you do, Julien." Garrett reaches for the jar of lubricating salve, smearing some along his thick cock. He closes the jar, setting it aside, then grips Julien's hips again.

Garrett shifts his own hips, lining up his cock with Julien's hole. Slowly at first, Garrett pushes his hips forward. Once the tip is past the tight ring of muscle, Garrett bucks his hips and sinks his cock deep into Julien's body. Its thickness stretches the smaller man further, spreading him open. Garrett leans against Julien's raised ass, groaning as his cock buries to the hilt. "Fuck, Julien, you're so tight. Mm, feels so good."

Juliens turns his head to be able to monitor the situation from over his shoulder, just in time to see Garrett's hand smash down into his asscheek, having him yelping as a result of it. Worried anyone might hear, Julien grabs the nearest pillow and dives his face into it, in order to suffocate any possible future sound due to any of Garrett's action.

It's been quite alot since Julien's had sex, so despite Garrett's having lubed himself and prepared the servant's ass, the dick still doesn't easily slide in, causing Julien to squal, torn between pleasure and pain as his hole ring twitch across the full Garrett's lenght as he penetrate him.

Garrett stays still, buried deep, to let Julien adjust to his size. His hands run up and down Julien's back, hips pressed tight to the boy's ass. "Relax, Julien. Feel my cock filling you, stretching you. Mm, it's throbbing." Garrett rocks his hips just slightly, leaning against Julien and creating pressure inside him. "Deep breaths, relax. I'm going to move now."

Garrett pulls his hips back, halfway out, then pushes back in. Smooth, steady thrusts, each one reaching deep into Julien's body. Garrett's large hands on Julien's hips keep the smaller man from moving away. "Gods, you're so tight. Hugging my cock like a sleeve."

Julien's legs tensed up, trying to resist the pressure applied by Garrett's heavy body leant against the servant's. Julien tries to relax, so that his body would find some relief and adjust to the massive size of his mate. The younger does as the elder suggested, but the man's dirty words doesn't help at all, increasing his lust rather than helping him relax, resulting in his breath accelerating rather then slowing down, as his inner walls squeezes Garrett's member from all around, just as the man's pointed out.

"Gahh...Gaahrr..!"

The boy tries to mutter something in between the man's thrust, but the heavy panting cuts his words short everytime, and the sound of the soldier's hips slapping against his ass cover the rest.
Julien was facing a side of his foster brother he never even imagined could've been there. A side he would never imagine to find so interesting. This attitude of his was completely new to the smaller guy, and he was slowly discovering it through the night, unwrapping it little by little like it was a surprise box. With a 9 inches content, to be exact.

Garrett shudders, hearing the sounds Julien is making. His cock throbs within the smaller man, the tight heat of Julien's body making it difficult not to pick up the pace, buck harder. But Garrett stays steady, hips thumping a smooth rhythm, even as he repeatedly buries his cock to the base. One hand moves, sliding from hip to Julien's lower back. Light pressure encourages the boy to curve his back further. As he does, Garrett changes the angle of his thrusts slightly. This change makes his thick cock rub firmly against Julien's prostate with each deep thrust.

"You look so hot, beneath me, Julien. And the sounds you make. Mm, I want to hear more of them." Garrett can't help it, he wants to praise Julien, encourage him. He'd been thinking about Julien for the last ten years, throughout the war. Imagining how he had grown, how is looks had changed. His imagination had been a poor substitute for the beautiful man moaning beneath him.

The new position induced by Garrett allows more of him inside of Julien, his eyes teary for the opposing feelings struggling within him, of both fatigue due to Garrett's unmatched size and excitement due to the very same thing, along with the man's dirty talking that's making the boy answer with lustful moanings.

Julien would like to move, to do something himself... but his trembling knees barely makes it to hold his lower body up, as his face rubs against the uneven bed's surface with every thrust of the man, turning even more red, just as his asscheeks. He can feel his anus tightening up around Garrett dick, tightening against his skin as it still seems unable to fully adjust to him.

Garrett can feel his climax approaching, heat pooling in his groin. He grunts, leaning low over Julien as his thrusts start to pick up speed. Each motion is shorter, staying deeper now. Garrett moves his right hand back to Julien's hip, his left hand pressing into the mattress beside the smaller man's shoulder. Garrett's breaths are shorter too, hot across the back of Julien's neck. "Fuck, I'm so close, Julien." Garrett's words pause, another grunt sounding. "I'm going to cum."

Garrett thrusts harder, chasing that edge of pleasure. When his orgasm hit, Garrett groans loudly, bucking hard to bury his cock to the hilt in Julien's tight body. His hips jerk tightly against the smaller man's ass as his hot seed spurts into Julien. As Garrett calms, he stays leaning into Julien, hips rolling just a little, grinding his cock deep inside the boy. "Mm, that was amazing, Julien. You're amazing."

Julien doesn't say a word. Not because he wouldn't have anything to say, or because he wouldn't like to answer the man. The thing was easier than what it seemed, and more practical: he had to focus on not letting out any high pitched sound, and keep his lips stuck together would absolutely lower the risk.

Beside that, close as he was, Garrett could still be able to not only feel the effects that being inside Julien was having on the servant, by how his inner hot humid walls were squeazing his dick, but also the effects he was having on the outside of the tinier man's body: his skin was warm, very warm and sweaty, dark red spots all over it, where Garrett's hands and other body parts wondered or frictioned on, contrasting to the natural guy's skin tone. And those subdued, murmured guttural sound that resonated in Garrett's ear were definitely completing the package with a ribbon on it.

When Garrett thrusting gets more intense, Julien wraps his arms around his neck, as to bring the man closer. His legs gently push on the sides of the man, as to ensure he won't get away before he's done. Julien's sounds turns into soft moans that he cannot longer hold in and when Garrett's finally come in, he screams out his orgasm as his dick explode his cum onto his own belly area. It is a matter of second before he realizes and bites his tongue, half due to the the fear of being heard, half because he never ever experienced that before and it kind of surprised him, how he completely lost control of his own body.

Julien stays there, panting heavily as he holds the elder man's in his arms, thinking on what would this all bring to.

Back
Top Bottom