Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Specific Interest: One Piece, Playing Against Yamato (Spoilers, NSFW Links)

Remira

Planetoid
Making another attempt at this specific RP interest. I posted up another thread of this months ago and got a partner, but unfortunately things have gone silent for a while now and the RP was left incomplete. I'm looking for something inspired by some art found on Twitter, specifically this sequence by Afrobull of Yamato having a foot long erection and Nami volunteering to tend to it. This can be a short term, one shot RP, or if our writing styles work together well we can either extend it into a longer story or plan another RP after this completes. I don't have to play as Nami, there's plenty of other great One Piece women who could pair up against Yamato, so if you've got an interest in someone specific feel free to suggest her.

Of note, while I personally prefer the interpretation that Yamato is a man, I won't hold my partner to specific pronouns. As for the cock, either it could be something he had from birth (and is part of why Kaido recognized him as a son), or a post-Onigashima raid surgery by Law, perhaps transplanted from Kiku.

I have an f-list here with all my main kinks and limits, but I'll post a few specific ones here as well. The only requirements are some basic physical features of the characters. It's One Piece, the girls have large breasts, Yamato is 8 feet tall and will tower over most other characters.

Yes: Breast play, consensual scenes, moderate degradation, excessive cum, face fucking, large breasts*, large cocks*, multiple orgasms, restraints, rough sex, size differences*, titfucking.

Maybe: Pregnancy.

No: Dubcon, noncon, underage, gore, vore, unclean materials.

If this catches your interest, please send me a message and we can discuss more specifics to get this idea up and off the ground. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

I'll throw a bump out for this again, just in case. Maybe giving it a little time will have cycled a few more interested parties into checking the request forums.

Back
Top Bottom