Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB On the way to Dishonor [ New plots Wooo!]

Dishonor

Sleepy
∆ Welcome to Dishonor's RT∆
b0450cf85e8be90328fdb973370c8c5dc784143f_hq.gif

∆ Who I'm I ? ∆

Well my name is name Dishonor. I am 26 years old and I reside in New York. What got me into roleplaying was simply a form of distraction. I tried it and realized I really enjoyed creating stories with people who have similar interest. My main interest included weeb-stuff, games (like alot), WWE and music. I also play alot of basketball.

I'm mostly interested in doing anime, manga ,visual/light novel, and hentai inspired roleplays. It makes it easier to get immersed and I feel like I'm able to write closer to that style because it's the media I consume. So if you are a degenerate weeb like me. We will get along well, bonus points if you love the mass effect series

∆ Some Rules and Info ∆

Rules:

1. OOC/Communication is very important. It's a must have. It helps with the planning and let's both of us know that we can voice things we don't like. With chat I mean just chill conversation. Doesn't have to be personal, just maybe about our interest and liking the play. I feel being friends or atleast on friendly terms helps with the role-play.
2. Anime/Drawn face claims. I've realized I don't like using RL claims. It takes me out of the roleplay and just feels kinda invasive. At least for me
3. Let's not god mode. Little actions sure but don't write out where my character is going to be or how they are feeling.
4. Don't send one line messages. I will simply ignore it.
5. I pick my face claims and you pick yours. Could you give me an opinion, of course! It is my character though and I enjoy creating them.
6.Ghost friendly. Not really a rule but just a heads up. I get life gets hard. Would love a notice but don't feel guilty if you just wanna bow out.
7. Respect when I say no and I will do the same

Info:

• I write in third person. Would want my partner to do the same
  • Usually about 2-6 paragraphs. Could write more and don't really want to go under 2
  • I mostly do long term but could consider short if I enjoy the plot
  • Switch player. However if you choose to be the Dom I will definitely love you
  • I will play against any character of any gender. Not picky at all. Though if it is a male I would prefer a femboy.
  • I usually write as male or masculine passing characters.
  • I typically only do oc x oc roleplays. Depending on the Fandom I could be interested but it is very unlikely. However would do a oc x canon character if I get to be the oc​
  • You're IRL gender is irrelevant. This is suppose to be fun. If you have pronouns that you prefer or nicknames please let me know. You should be comfortable​
  • I reply typically once a day. My job gives me some free time. However I know others can't do that and that's okay. Don't feel pressure, if you reply once a day, once every few days or even once a week. I'm okay with that​
  • Passcode stuff seems popular. If you wanna show me you read all of this. Feel free to tell me your favorite anime,manga or game. If not that's okay!​

∆ What I look for in a partner and Role play ∆

I'm mostly looking for Story driven role-plays with a nice amount of lewd and smut shenanigans. For a percentage I'm not entirely sure. However I know I wouldn't want the role-play to mostly focus on smut. If that's your cup of tea that's fine. We just won't click as much.

What I want from a partner is pretty simple. Eagerness and effort. Show me that you want to write with me. Bounce ideas off me, tell me what you like about my ideas, add stuff to what I suggest. This is something we both are creating and I want to feel as if you are as excited as I am to have a potential partner. With effort just try with me, if I write some meaty paragraphs and you give me a bag of lays for a response. Well, it isn't going to work and we both will get bored or eventually ghost eachother.

That's why ooc chat is so important. It shows if we can connect and if we do. We would want to push our best foot forward. Just be patient and kind with me and I will do the same!

Genres I'm open for all! I'm a sucker for slice of.life but if you want to do horror. Fantasy. Sci-fi. Name it and I'll give it a whirl

∆ What can you expect from me ? ∆

Thats a good question. I won't lie to you and promise I will never ghost. I'm not going to say I'm the greatest writer to ever live. Maybe that isn't selling myself high but you shouldn't start off with a lie.

What I can promise is that I'm going to give you everything I can in the moment. I will give you my best replies to our roleplay so that you too, feel that you are being immersed in the story. If something isn't clicking I will communicate as best as I can. I will give you as much detail as I can muster. We can solve problems together without the other feeling judged or let down. I will not short change you.

If that's enough, I totally get it. I hope you find a partner that checks all the boxes for you.

∆ Plots ∆

I would like to see love blossom between a delinquent and a student council president. Maybe it starts off with the delinquent protecting the president from getting mugged. Or the president is put in charge to help them study. I think there's a lot of directions we can go. For some sweet romance, drama,action and of course smut

YC is building quite a following as a new cam girl. Very active on her sites and since shes still a bit small time. She answers her inbox personally and makes sure to build a relationship with her top fans. MC is the biggest..maybe not donation wise but he loves YC. Shes the woman of his dreams and he knows she would feel the same way. I mean..she told him that she was lucky to have him as a fan. Thats a declaration of love isnt it ?

What happens when a wife doesn't get attention at home. Well she has to go seek it right ? I mean there's plenty of young men on the market. So she tries compensated dating. The two could hit off really well and continue to see each other. Despite her being married. This can be romantic, a sort of sugar mommy/baby route. Lots of drama. I wanna explore cheating/ntr with this idea. Bonus points if the wife is a futa

YC is the elven princess and for most of her life her kingdom has seen nothing but peace under her father's rule. Until ogres started to invade the lands. The elf army isn't able to deal with the threat and so they reach out to MC. An orc who has done the unthinkable. United orcs under one banner. With their strength the ogres are easily defeates but now its time to reward the chief and all he wants is the princess as his bride. (Think it would be alot of fun to play the political part and cultural differences)

MC comes a troubled home. Physically and emotionally abused by his uncle amd aunt who have raised him after his parents passed away. Hes turned to being a nuisance during his time in school. Until he reaches his last year of highschool and is put into YC class. How will his psyche handle someone finally seeing potential in him

A wealthy man finds someone sitting out in the cold. A strong winter storm would surely mean death. He offers his home for the night and goes as far as to even let them stay. Which leads to the start of a blossoming love from two people from different worlds.

For this Either of us could be the bullied or bully. I think it could be pretty cute in a very twisted way of a student being bullied and finds out they enjoy it. So much that they become obsessive and beg for the bully to keep demeaning them. Which could slowly turn into a very toxic relationship.

Think of cyberpunk 2077. YC is the heir to the largest corporation. Known to be the best of the best when it comes to miltary tech. On the day of which your father was going to retire and leave the company in your hands. The VP betrayed him..murdering him in front of your eyes. Just when you prepare for your life to be taken as well. A flash goes off.

humanity for the last century has been enslaved by vampires. Unable to see a life pass being blood bags. Until the discovery of ancient weapons infused with demons. Finally they could fight back against their masters. For this I was thinking of soul eater where the weapon would be able to transform at will. Would love if someone would even be willing to double down. Playing each one human and one weapon
Of course feel free to bring up your own plot or even combine your idea with mine​

∆ Parings ∆

These are just a few characters I like to play as and some parings that can be used to get the ball rolling.

Characters I enjoy
~Yandere
~Nerdy/shy guys
~Yakuza
~Teacher
~Knight
~unconventionally attractive guys or ugly bastards
~Bully
Pairings:
~Nerd x Gyrau
~Childhood outgoing friend x Stoic friend
~Manager x Idol
~Student council president x airhead
~Student council president x delinquent
~Hero x villian
~orc x human/elf
~Adult son and mom (Full or step)
~ Father and Adult Daughter (full or step)
~Teacher x student
~Worker x bosses wife
~Client x sex worker
~Yakuza x civilian

∆ Kinks and Limits ∆

Not everything in my likes are mandatory.
Some kinks I really enjoy though
  • Body worship (From Ass, penis, vaginas,to muscles and curves) I just really like when our characters are attracted to each other
  • Cheating/Ntr
  • Everything cum related
  • Praise/degradation
  • Pubic/Anus hair
  • Musky cock, vaginas, anuses
  • Rimming (both ways)
My hard limits
  • Blood in the bedroom
  • Vore
  • Micro stuff

∆ That's all! Thank you for reading this fully and I hope to hear from ya! ∆

haikyuu-hinata.gif