Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[FxFxF] looking for a detailed dominant to join the RP!

Sugarcupcake

π•Ύπ–šπ–Œπ–†π–— π–‹π–†π–Žπ–—π–ž
I'm looking for a detailed RP partner to join a Mafia RP with me and another person. The rp is basically focused on the three women and their relationship and how they manage to make it work while also being in the most dangerous and powerful Mafia around. To see more of the plot, just click on my profile and scroll under this post to read the plot! If you're into romance and cute dynamics, then my RP is definitely for you! Of course Muse A [the dominant Mafia lady boss] is available, Muse B [Her right hand woman who's switch] is taken. I will be playing Muse C [The sub and brat of the group].

Quick summary of the plot: The RP will start where Muse C is hanging around at the hideout while her girlfriends are busy working. She doesn't work with them since according to her girlfriends she's "too soft and sweet for this kind of work" and they only bring her to work with them to protect her and keep her safe. One of them happens to find her flirting with another woman and they decide to punish her to ensure she knows her place and that she only belongs to them. The rest of the RP will probably be about their life and stuff like that.

Again, I'm looking for a detailed [lit-adv lit], dominant woman who's interested in this role. They're all girlfriends already (the plot will explain everything). I want the RP to be detailed and interesting, not short and fast. Please be actually detailed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom