Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female [FxFxF]The Mafia Boss, her right hand woman and the brat.

Sugarcupcake

๐•พ๐–š๐–Œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‹๐–†๐–Ž๐–—๐–ž
I love writing and anything that has to do with it, I prefer to my plots to be balanced, story and smut or more fluff than smut. I'm into different types of RP, so as long as the plot is interesting, youโ€™ll have my attention. Also, Iโ€™m looking for lit to adv partners.

All of my characters are submissives and I only RP with women since Iโ€™m not into men and I feel uncomfortable RPing with them even if they had a female character.

As for characters, I prefer doing OCs, but I donโ€™t mind playing canons. Please donโ€™t ask me to RP as one of your characters, thatโ€™s just weird and it would make me uncomfortable because I donโ€™t know if thatโ€™s an actual living, breathing person in your life (
this is the no for me) or if itโ€™s an actual OC. I donโ€™t mind using real life or animated face claims, but I usually do descriptions.

แด›สแด˜แด‡s แดา“ แด˜แด€ษชส€ษชษดษข ||

F x F x F

แด›สœษชษดษขs ษช แด…แด NOT ส€แด˜ ||

Bestiality [This includes furries.]

Pedophilia

Incest

Cheating

Vore

Inflation

Cannibalism

Pregnancy

Any other things that might be considered taboos.

แด›สœษชษดษขs ษช สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ||

MDLG

Mafia

Action

Slice of life

Romance [A must tbh]

Fluff

Modern

Spots:1/2

Looking for: Muse A [Dominant|Available] || Muse B [Switch|Available].

I will be playing Muse C.
Both [Muse A] and [Muse B] work in the Mafia, with [Muse A] being the boss and [Muse B] her right arm. [Muse A] is very overprotective, possessive and controlling when it comes to her girlfriends, especially [Muse C] since she can barely protect herself, according to [Muse A] and [ Muse B]. [Muse B], unlike her bossy girlfriend, is lenient when it comes to her sweet girlfriend [Muse C] and she tries her best to make her feel like their equal, at least some of the time, but she's also very strict when she needs to be. Their girlfriend [Muse C] is sweet and dense, but she's also very bratty and loves disobeying rules just to get a reaction from her girlfriends, especially if the two are busy with something, as long as it isn't very important, she'll try to make it hard for them to focus on the task at hand.

One day, [Muse B] catches [Muse C] acting all blush-y and sweet with another woman who works for them, so she tells [Muse A] about it and they decide to punish her in front of everyone to show them (and remind her) she only belongs to them and only they can do whatever they want to her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom