Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Uh Brother.... (Fish and I)

The_One_You_Want

Planetoid
Julie walk in the door giving a small puff of air as she dropped her bag on a chair "Brother I'm home!" she called out, most would tell there parents they were home but she was being taken car of by her brother since the car accident.

Julie went to a private school and had to wear a uniform it was starting to get to small for her and moving the wrong way you could see her white panties, she had an hourglass shape and D cup breasts, she found it werid when all the guys stared at her, home she was safe from peering eyes "How was your day at work?" She call out hoping he wasn't asleep.

"Oh, hey Julie." He said, calling her by her name, when she called him brother. It was almost a sign of respect from her. "It was alright." He said, walking out of the kitchen. He was a college student, attending a local college, so he wore comfortable blue-jeans and a tight-fitting t-shirt over his lean, somewhat built body. He also had a part-time job. "Work was kind of a pain." He laughed. "How was your day?" He asked, kissing her on the cheek.

Julie giggled and ran up to her brother and giving him a hug her skirt ridding up as her finger ran up and down his chest it was something she always did and she had no idea why. "pretty good the boys were being creeps gaian tho' " she muttered happily accepting his kiss then cuddling up to him.

He always loved her finger up and down his chest. He hated to admit it, but it really did turn him on, and some nights, he would lay alone in bed and think about her. "Ah, I'm sorry." He said, hugging her tightly, and letting her cuddle up to him. "That's just boys being horny." He smiled.

"Eww...really?" she asked looking up at him "We're you the same way?" she muttered dragging them both to the couch putting her head in his lap awaiting his answer, did she have feelings for her brother beyond he normal... she was starting to get them she couldn't stand but feel his body, it made her happy.

He laughed a bit, trying to think of how to answer. Was he? Yes. Is he? Yes. He sat down on the couch with her and sighed a bit as she put her head into his lap. It was always so hard to not get an erection in this state, and he knew if he did she would notice. "Yeah, I was." He said laughing a bit.

She glared at him slightly before he answered then the look of curiosity came up to her face she got up an sat in his lap facing him her legs on either side of his "Really? Who was the one you kept staring at" she asked staring into her eyes as her finger ran up and down his chest again.

He blushed as she got into his lap and tried to clear his mind. "Uh... Just anyone, really. Just horny all the time, you know?" He asked, looking at her, wondering if she really did know. "That's what happens around puberty. You start to get horny a lot and it just doesn't go away." He laughed, letting out a light moan at her finger, and blushing more.

Julie smiled but it soon disappred "I'm sorry if I'm bring you out of you comfort zone" she said leaning very and giving him a kiss on the cheek, " I know I can trust you seeing as your past that stage already" she muttered cuddling up to his chest and rubbing up to him softly.

He blushed. "You never really grow out of it.." He said, beginning to sweat again, as he wrapped his arms around her. He was trying to control his body, but he felt his member growing...

She blushed with him her arm wrapping around his neck "Really?" she asked moving slightly as she started to feel something poke at her "Never mind" she muttered now knowing the answer to her question, but stayed still letting it press up to her.

He blushed a bit, wondering why she wasn't leaving. "S-sorry, sis." He moaned, biting his lip, shifting, trying to hide it.

Julie leaned over licking his neck then looking into his eyes "Tell me what your thinking right now" she whispered in his ear moving with him as he shifted her soft hazel eyes glimmering in the light

He moaned as she licked his neck, blushing his blue eyes meeting her eyes, he bit his lip. "I-I'm thinking about... How... Uh..." He stammered, looking away. "I don't know.." He lied.

She sat there and waited for him to really answer "Come on you have to being thinking of something" she said running her finger on his chest again, sitting heavily in his lap, her chest pressing up to him softly.

He leaned back more, looking up and away. "A-Ahh..." He bit his lip, trying to get the thoughts out of his head, but they wouldn't leave. He wanted his sister, and he wanted her bad. His member grew more, beneath her as he felt her breasts on his chest. "J-Julie, I don't.. I don't know.." One more push, and she'd make him cave.

She still didn't believe him "Come on you have to be thinking something" she whispered in his ear only pressing up more to him a small moan coming from her as he grew more. Her hand moving to rub his neck well softly kissing, it her other hand running though his hair.

She had been having this feeling for a while now for her brother but never told him and now she was acting on it...

"I'm thinking..." He began breathlessly as she moved in and onto his neck, his weakspot. He bit his lip and moaned a bit from her kisses, her ear next to his lips, he whispered to her. "About how much I want you." The words were barely audible, yet he knew she heard them loud and clear. His hands moved to her sides and slid down her body, holding her at the hips, and then up onto her butt, as she leaned forward to advance onto him more.

She cuddled up to him jumping slightly as his hands went to her ass giving him a weak smirk, she could feel her heart speed up at the sound of his words they were like music to her ears, atleast she wasn't the only one "I know how you feel" she breathed grinding up to him.

"This is so wrong.." He said as he leaned in and kissed her on the lips passionately, closing his eyes, feeling up her ass and then forcing it down onto his lap again, pushing her bum over his bulge, his tongue playing with hers.

"I don't care" she hissed slightly before being kissed moaning into his lips, her arms moving to lift off her shirt she was feeling hot and flustered, breaking the kiss for only a moment to lift her shirt over her head grining at him.

He looked down at her chest and blinked slowly letting out a sigh to signify that he'd given in. "Oh yes.." He reached around her and fumbled with her bra as he kissed her on the lips again, closing his eyes into the kiss.

She closed her eyes as he kissed her, her fingers playing with his shirt as her other hand moved down to his pants playing with the zipper, a small giggle coming from her as he fumbled with her bra.

He got her bra undone and pulled from the kiss, leaning in and kissing her neck, he planted the soft touches from his lips along it lovingly, pulling the bra off and tossing it aside. His hands moved to her breasts, squeezing them and massaging them. "How.. how big are these? I've always wanted to know."

She blushed as her bra was tossed away it's been a while since anyone has seen her naked a soft moan coming from her as he kissed her neck, her back arching from his touch "uh... well last time I got them mesured they were D cup" she said pulling down his zipper and pulling at his pants.

Back
Top Bottom