Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any [NSFW)] Free Use Family Roleplay

SagittariusX

Planetoid
Hello there,

Thanks for visiting my RP request thread. I am currently craving to play a specific plot like I mentioned in the title. More on that Below.

Something about myself
I prefer to write in third person past tense but don't have any problem with first person either. I tend to write 2-4 paragraphs at a time but the length can vary. The interaction is more important. I try to reply as soon as I can, which is at least once a day or two. If I have time, I can reply multiple times a day. I generally play Male/Shemale/Tranny but depending upon the plot I don't mind playing Female character either.

For my kinks, Incest, Pussy and Cock worship, Group, orgy, Free Use, public, cum play, cum on food, cum in clothes, clothed sex, work places, gangbangs, lingerie, casual sex, bisexual and much more. Also, I absolutely love Watersports (Pissing, being pissed on, piss drinking, etc - Though I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea, so it's not a mandatory kink).

For my dislike, I am also pretty much open to all the kinks except vore, gore, amputee, scat etc. Even then if you want to try something, we can discuss and I probably will go with it.

Plot I am interested in-

Free Use Family - 1

Parents are swinger or just open to sex. As soon as their children becomes adult, they decide to open things up to the rest of the family as well, sort of initiating them into the family. Anyone can do anything to anyone at anytime in the house, no limitations etc.

Depending upon how comfortable you are with playing more than one character, we can include other family members into the folds as well like Grandparents, Aunts etc. If you like Futa, then we can also into that in the story.

Free Use Family - 2
Similar to above plot, with Parents (Mother and Father) plus Son are swingers and follows free use lifestyle at home. The son is going to get married soon, so they decides to invite their future daughter-in-law at home and tells her about their family culture / life style.

What I am looking for
Someone who is willing to play at least two characters, we can decide which one. As I like the family to be of at least four members.

I would love to discuss and RP with you. If you are interested, PM me.

And please include your kinks, likes, dislikes in the PM, rather than just 'Hi, I am interested in your rp.'

- SagittariusX

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom