Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F (NSFW) Femboy Wizard Merchant, seeking adventure! (Males mainly, specific Futa types welcome, interracial preferred)

Enjin

Moon
I'll keep this thread fairly brief, since I don't actually need to expand more on the character I'm playing since I actually have an F-list (HIGHLY NSFW images and etc) profile that falls under the right rules (over 15, ref is 18+, yadda yadda), be warned that there's exaggerated and cartoonish beast art in the images section, but it isn't part of what I'm looking for here.

I'm looking for a potentially long-term RP where my character, a wizardy merchant by the name of Green. He owns a traveling shop that sells all sorts of trinkets and doodads, as well as magical services like enchanting items, weapons, armor, and the like.

As for Green himself, he's quite the pretty lad. Long and vibrant green hair. Stunning red eyes. Full and plush pillowy lips, perfect for kissing or forcing to wrap around a throbbing cock. A flat but sensitive chest with perky nipples. A slim waist. Wide, child-bearing hips. Thighs so thick and wobbly that no pants can fit him. And an ass so phat that it bounces, wobble and claps with every step if he isn't careful. He's prime rape-bait in a fantasy world full of fantastical creatures.

And that's precisely what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a partner who wants to take advantage of Green's gullible and money-hungry nature. I've got a few prompts/ideas down below, but I'm always happy to come up with some more.

I'm looking specifically for male characters, preferably dark skinned ones for interracial/BBC purposes because I'm a pervert. That being said, I'm also looking for not just humans but goblins, orcs, etc, the stuff you'd find in a fantasy. The major kinks I'm looking for are orientation play (because Green is straight as a board, its your job to fix that), rape/non-con, dubcon, molestation, sweat (just the glisten, not the stench), and slight slowburns to really drag out the perversion.

I'm not against futanari characters, but my interest in those lies in very specific types. Futanari orc woman, futanari goblin, and dark skinned futanari bandit. Those are typically the three futas I'm most into, not really into succubus types.

Below are some idea prompts, but I'm always up for discussing new ones! Some of these would require you to take on a pseudo-DM role though!

Daddy Issues

In which my partner takes the role of Green's father. Green's father has usually been absent from his life, for reasons we can discuss, but Green does visit him occasionally.
Perhaps Green is starting to look too much like his mother, so the father is finding it difficult to not be handsy with the boy whenever he visits. Perhaps the father manages to get a job as one of Green's helpers at the emporium so he can spend more time with his son. Perhaps he's been pent up since that one night stand with Green's mother and since getting saddled with the boy, and he decides his own son will make an excellent new wife... or cumdumpster.

Regardless of his reasons, the idea focuses mainly around Green's father molesting and corrupting Green into becoming his personal sex toy and new wife. Maybe he can even make use of that virility potion Green made so he can knock up his own son...
Dark City

Green's set up his shop in a new place, as per the norm! But he's made the mistake of picking a particularly dangerous place. A dark city where crime is more commonplace, the streets are darkly lit and the alleyways are occupied by perverts and criminals, and every man's eyes are on his wobbling thighs and clapping ass as Green ventures around in the city.

The plot of this RP would require you to play as the DM/Narrator of sorts, playing as all the perverted elements and characters within the dark city that want to corrupt and violate Green.
Merchant's Guild Tax

In which Green sets up shop in a city that already has a merchant's guild, which he isn't part of. As a result, he has to pay a daily/weekly tax in order to keep his shop open in the city.
Of course, the price of said tax is absurdly high, so the guild's representative offers up a different way he can pay up...

...by servicing different members of the guild (or just the representative himself) with his body on a daily/weekly basis. Starting from small services like handjobs and blowjobs, to hotdogging, to getting railed by these other men as Green sells his own pride and dignity so he can continue to operate in the city and drum up a profit.
Your character happens to looking for a new part-time job to make some more cash, and it just so happens that this new fancy and rustic little magic shop just opened up downtown. Naturally, you go there and try to get yourself hired as a part-time worker for the shop, and Green happily accepts you!

Your new boss has such an enchanting figure though. Surely copping some feels during work or getting nice and handsy will be fine since he can barely resist.
Green happened to wander down the wrong alleyway one night, an alleyway that you have as your territory, or is the territory of your gang. Naturally, he had no idea since he's new in the city, but you want to make him pay the tax for walking down the alleyway... by making him use his body, forcing him to make out with you and service you with his mouth. Afterwards, you let him leave...

...only to make repeated visits to his shop to continue enforcing the tax of opening his shop in your territory, turning him into your personal prostitute.

My replies can take time ranging between mere minutes to several days depending on IRL workload. And my replies are typically a small paragraph at least, potentially two if the scene calls for detail. I won't do one-liners. I'm seeking RP in private messages as well, so feel free to send one if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom