Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[WB] World building centered around a Magical Academy (Modern, Medieval, Victorian Era, Some F-list/NSFW Idea's for 1-1 RP included)

So, I have a thought based around a character of mine. That character is the one i have recently updated from non-existent to fully fleshed out character with some rough edges that need restructuring.

First the world is based around kingdoms and the nobility has most of the control in most places and as such has a higher number of Magically inclined Kids. The "Peasant" kids who are magically inclined are random or tend to be the bastards of Nobles. For the most part battle/warrior mages are the top tier of the group and tend to get the most fame money and have the greatest power. While they cannot heal themselves they have magic that can attack or defend them against anything but a shot from a god. The support mages can heal with the best of them and boost items or create potions for the battle mages to use. Lastly are the Rune-mages who utilize written runes to cast their spells. Sadly due to the casting time of rune magic and the low mana that the Rune-mages usually have they are relegated to support magic and are bullied or even forced out of the academies (due to the potential issues of rune magic IE: one wrong rune can cause a disaster.)

My Character Rhys Cronquist is the noble of one of the most famous and desired Female Battle Mages who was forced to retire due to becoming Pregnant with Rhys from a fling she had with a Vampiric Noble from an allied country. His mother did not mind this as she had hoped he would take after her but once his magic manifested it was that of his Father Rune-magic. Much to her disappointment she decides to still try to get him into the Battlemage schooling and forcibly bonds him to a large white canine/Feline like creature.

Now the world building would happen at first around the Capital and kingdom of Zenroth where the Institute of Wizardy would consist of the mages and the teachers of course.

Personal RP Interests revolve around
Mother/Son (Both story and NSFW): Story: Mother continues to express disappointment in Rhys's abilities even though she acknowledges he has come up with some innovated ideas. NSFW: This can be two fold. First: The mother simply sees his father in him as he gets older and is attracted to him. Second: During one of her disappointment rants Rhys pulls out some chains or cuffs that showcase his skills and he turns his mother into a Slave/Sub (does not have to be true slave but he would keep her as a sub).
Teacher/Student : One of his teachers likes his idea's and pushes him to become a battlemage helping him both with weapon and in other area's to keep him focused
Student/Student: Another mage has taken a liking to Rhys and follows him around. Things can escalate or they can simply remain friends. Players choice.
Bonded Partner/Rhys: This one is a little weird. First and foremost the Creature his mother bonded him to was actually a shapeshifter of sorts being able to become fully animal form and shift into a more Neko-girl form. Both Rhys and his mother did not know this until one night his partner slips into his bed completely naked and in heat. (Mostly for NSFW Play, no beastiality like play for this story.)

Broader story Arc's can include:
Multiple mages in class with teachers. Sort of a DM like person running the class and working on "assignments" with the students.
More Kingdoms being built and made w/goblet of Fire like competition between their magic academies.
War between Kingdoms or from creatures from outside of the universe attempting to encroach and devour the magic of the world.

Any thoughts and Criticism appreciated. I will throw up a CS for this Character as well seeing as he is one i wish to play a lot. Looking to also make a wolf but ill see what name i wish to use for that. :D

Back
Top Bottom