Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any The City of Midnight (Horror)

The City of Midnight

A Horror Story

ddpjnax-0c63d531-3f00-42e1-ba99-7eed7e68794e.jpg

The Setting

Located in a state of almost perpetual night, the City of Midnight only gets a few, brief hours of direct sun a day, the rest of the time made up of twilight or true night. That should discourage most people, but the city is thriving due to it becoming a haven for the numerous creatures of the night, from Vampires to Werewolves to countless other creatures of the night. While humans greatly outnumber them, the perpetual darkness makes it a prime place for preying upon unsuspecting humans, their deaths swept under the rug by corrupted police officers in the employ of the hunters themselves.

The Characters

Into this dark setting comes my character, usually a human who has reasons to be out and about since going out in the brief few hours of the day is near impossible. It could be going to work, stopping to get groceries, any number of mundane task when she encounters something. Maybe it's a Vampire, looking to enthrall her, or maybe it's a werewolf looking for a snack. Or perhaps it's a monster that's just as afraid of her as she is to it. The possibilities are endless, from supernatural creatures to Lovecraftian monstrosities, the potential blend of interactions is endless.

I am available to play anything feminine, so full female to transgender. I can also play multiple characters, though only one at a time please. Feel free to message me if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom