Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB 20 [F4F] Coming Out

inkscythe

Planetoid
Before figuring all this out, life sucked. But now that I knew, life sucked even more, the worst part about all of it was the coming out part. Not knowing who would and wouldn't take it well, it was terrifying. But at this point it's been months since I first started taking the hormone pills, and it was getting pretty darn hard to hide. So I figured I'd start small. Just come out to my closest friend and work my way up from there, that'll be easy enough....

Spoiler alert, it wasn't. I sat there on my phone for 30 minutes trying to come up with a comprehensive text to you explaining everything, but nothing seemed good enough. We'd been friends for so long already I knew you wouldn't leave me, but... what if it changed everything. You'd always been there for me through thick and thin, and you may be cis but you'd understand right? My mind raced through all the possibilities, desperately clinging onto hope that it'd end favourably.

So I ended up sending that text. It read, "Hey, [Your character's name]. I have something I need to tell you. I'm a trans woman, and have been transitioning for the last few months now. I hope you can accept me as who I really am, after knowing who I pretended to be for so long. Maybe we could grab a drink or some food and talk about it? If you want... Thanks so much for being my friend."

I heard the little send notification blink over. And I see you typing back. My mind was all sorts of anxious, but I waited, praying for a kind response.

Hey ladies and theydies of bluemoon, hopefully you enjoyed the prompt above and it inspired you to reply! I'd love to hear from y'all! Before we jump into any rp though I'd love to just talk through our characters and the setting and any other information relevant to the story.

Thanks for reading! Hope to hear from all y'all ladies soon!

Limits: CNC, Gore, Toilet play, anything super violent
Kinks: Sexy outfits, light voyeurism and exhibitionism, praise/degradation, mdlg, light bondage, and more (just ask me!)

Back
Top Bottom