Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Black Master looking for a white sub - making your hardcore cuckolding fantasy come true - BNWO/BBC worship/Cuckolding

MasterShango

Planetoid
If you clicked this post, you know why you are here. You are looking for a Black Master to dominate you. Someone you can submit to.

I am a twenty-something Black Man, with good writing and even more experience dominating white subs.

I am looking for a whiteboi to submit to a hardcore cuckolding experience. This is how it is going to work:
You will approach me with a pic and a rough description of the white girl you want to see me ravage. I don't care if it is your crush, your girlfriend, your sister, your mother…
I want to get right into the scene. It is going to be a hostile takeover. As the cuckold, you are going to be bound, collared, leashed, caged. You are going to submit to a superior Black male. You are going to be humiliated for your tiny, white dicklet. You are going to kiss my feet. You are going to be my slave-whiteboi in the BNWO. And you are going to watch me fuck your girl. You will oil up my cock. You will lick my cum off the floor. You will do as I tell you and submit. You will serve.

Since I am in control here, I am going to write the female parts as well.

The character I am going to write will be the archetype of a superior Black man: tall, athletic, handsome - packing a monster cock (13+ inches, or more) and cumming monster loads.
If this is what you are looking for, text me in chat. I prefer writing here or over Discord.

Since my inbox is going to be flooded with pathetic whitebois, I suggest you make yourself stand out. Be intelligent. Call me Master. Make yourself interesting.

I am waiting.

Back
Top Bottom