Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Low Fantasy Medieval Adventure Lesbian Romance, anyone?

PunkBitch

Burning angel wings to dust.
Hi I'm PunkBitch, as you know, and I really want to flex my writing muscles with an RP like this. So here's my pitch. I should say right off that I expect us to have to hash a bunch of things out before we start, and I'm a pretty open person who loves to chat with her writing partners! Don't be afraid to ask about anything. I also want things to work out, so I will try to accommodate you where I can. Anyway here's my girl [I commissioned the art from the very talented Lianthuss!]:

iqzzmat - Imgur.jpg
Summary: In a medieval fantasy world where magic exists but is not common, I would play a mercenary woman named Ro, and you would play another woman she meets and eventually falls in love with. I think I can work with most kinds of characters you'd want for this kind of setting, as long as we can figure out a reason for them to travel together. I have a few ideas if we need them! Feel free to take an action role, or not. Ro herself is dutiful and a bit uptight, being a former soldier, but maybe you can help her learn to relax? ;) Up to you!

Writing Details: I write in third-person, and I can do long multi-paragraph posts when the RP calls for it, like openers and setting up scenes and stuff. But I tend to post two decent paragraphs when characters are interacting, because I don't like to write too much when characters should be talking back and forth. I think the flow is better if we don't go overboard there but I'm also not super picky, so we'll probably find a rhythm.

Sexy Stuff: Check here if you want specifics, but in general for this one I want to be fairly vanilla, no monsters or anything like that, focusing mainly on the romantic heroines. I am not opposed to them getting a bit kinky with each other though, so definitely ask if you've got something in mind! It seems like this is going to be more plot than smut, but I'm very open to different ratios.

Setting: I want us both to be coming up with stuff for the world the characters are in, so I only wanna set a few things in stone:
- Setting is medieval. Swords, knights, guilds, kings... maybe even a duchess.
- Magic is not a common thing, but the world is slowly becoming more magical because *fantasy reasons*. I figured this was the best way we could have a bit of fun with it when we need it. We could have a magic beast or two, or perhaps the occasional ritual, things like that!
- My character Ro has a backstory that involves a big invading kingdom that she fled from.

The final thing I should mention is that I do hope we can post pretty regularly, although breaks are more than fine. When it's active though, I would like at least some days where we can post more than once. I am sorry if that's a deal-breaker, but I find it difficult to retain interest on too much less, that's just my personal limit.

Thanks for taking the time to read. Shoot me a PM if you're interested! I tend to RP via PMs but I'm open to threads. Hope to hear from you soon :heart:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom