Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Where Angels Fear To Tread (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He smirked and moved over to the backstage area. "Somethin' pretty to look at is a lot better than body bags, fellas."

Dean chuckled and toasted him for luck. Some of the stage workers tried to stop Cliff but let him by when he showed his badge. Even pointed him to her dressing room.

There was shuffling before the door opened, and startlingly blue eyes locked with his brown ones. "Oh," she blinked, "good evening, detective. Is...something wrong?"

"I'm flattered. What could I do for such a personal visit?" She asked. He was rather handsome, already she was charmed by him.

"Well, I figure I could get to know you a bit more.." he flashed her a grin below the brim of his hat, almost sheepishly.

She hummed before turning away, and he shamelessly watched her hips sway as she moved to her vanity. She took a pen and paper and scribbled something down before returning to him. "Here," she handed the paper with her home number on it. That was almost disgustingly easy, "I'm free this Friday, ring me when you want to go out, we'll have plenty of time then."

She took it with a smile, reading over the card before looking up at him, eyes beckoning, "Don't keep me waiting, Detective Rhodes~" She almost purred before gently shutting the door.

"What's with the grin, huh?" Dean asked as he came back.
"Oh, don't tell me you got a kiss?" Frankie teased and the others laughed.

Friday didn't arrive fast enough, Cliff had called Elaine the very next day to set up the date. And when it rolled around, he could hardly contain himself. He took her out to lunch and let her prattle on and on about herself as he soaked it all in. How she wanted to be a world renowned singer without using any hop. A lot of girls get inspiration from it, she had said.
" You wouldn't lock me up, would you, detective...~?"

"Lock you up? No. No, I wouldn't lock you up.. but I might try to tie you down if you let me.." he said with a grin.

She smiled at that and gave a soft noise, "I don't think I would mind that so much~" She told him, playing with her soda straw, "Where would I be...tied down~?"

"You're cute.." She said genuinely, "I'll be honest, I was rather captivated by you when you made that personal visit~ I've had men tell me after shows all the time how they would leave their wives for me, but you...you're different.." She took his hand gently, "I like a man who takes what he wants when he wants it. Shows ambition and motivation~ I find it really attractive~"

"I'm glad~" She smiled coyly, "What do you say we finish up what's left and we can go to your place~ show me what sort of tying down you would do, were I a criminal~"

Back
Top Bottom