Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Giving it All Up

Glacedelt

Planetoid
So I'm looking for a scenario where one woman completely gives up everything she submits to another and becomes a personal pet to be used. Various ideas are listed down below for the general setup I'd like to start off with it consensual with my character wanting it, and it could remain that way the entire way through but I'm also down for it taking a turn and the character who submitted realizing she got more than she bargained for and backing out only it's too late now. Also I'm happy to do these ideas with OCs or characters from fandoms (Here's my Fandom List) just know I only do oc/oc and canon/canon, so no oc/canon.

-I only do F/F, F/Futa, and Futa/Futa, so no male characters

-I'm fine with playing either role for these ideas

-At the very least when you message me let know which idea/ideas you're interested in.

-Since I've been getting asked this a lot, I'm not interested in rping on discord.

For anyone who wants to know what I'm into here's my F-list - Warning

Ideas:
A girl being bullied realizes the torments she faces at the hands of the bully is actually the highlight of her day and she gets off to the bullying. So the next time they meet she asks the bully to take her and do whatever she likes and the bully happily complies.

Two sisters have had a competitive relationship with each other from a young age, one sister realizes she finds her losses more memorable than her wins. So she admits this to her sister and tells her sister to make her hers.

A private investigator submits to the crime boss she has been trying hard to convict because she finds her to be imposing and attractive.

A heroine submits to a villainess or vice versa.

One Queen whose kingdom has been locked in a war with another gives and submits to the Queen of that other kingdom wanting to belong to her.

Something involving monster girls I'm thinking either a nun giving up to a demon or a huntress to the monster girl she is supposed to fight.

Fandom Pairings:
Kim submitting to Shego

Mercy submitting to Moira

One of the Fire Emblem: Three Houses girls submitting to Edelgard

A Danganronpa girl submitting to Junko

Adora submitting to Catra

Ryuko submitting to Satsuki or vice versa

An Attack on Titan scenario where a paradise girl submits to one from Marley or vice versa.​

Back
Top Bottom