Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Non specific requests

Hi there,

My last request thread was for a very specific role play idea that I had in my mind. This one is going to be open the more interpretation, with some guidance on things I may enjoy or things that would turn me away.

I would be happy to play either the male or female role in any m/f ideas as well, just so you know

A word on my response time. It isn't fast, I will try to get a reply a week in at least but in all honesty it could be longer especially if things are being detailed. This is the reason I seldom respond to other people's request threads.

I RP through threads on site.

Things to avoid:
Non-con
Animals or beasts or beast men
Bathroom
Most incest (cousins okay)
Underage (less than 18)
Heavy BDSM
M/S
Bad endings
Excessive violence
Large age range (most of the time)
There are probably more but I imagine what I have given shows most of it. If unsure, ask.

What I do like:
Build up
Realistic scenes and proportions
Pre sex sexual encounters - especially with characters that are younger. Make out, hand jobs, blow job's with scenes of non sex in between to make the world feel real.
Making the world real. We can use npcs so it isn't a world of only our characters.
First times

So, like I said I'm not going to be specific on anything but below I'll give some keywords to help spark ideas or that get me inspired.

Autumn
Halloween
Winter
Christmas
Large family vacation (cousins)
Athlete(s)
Outdoors
Hidden romance
Wedding

I'm open for other ideas as well, of you read my likes and think you have something for me.

I'm not going to ask that you set up the entire world and everything on your own, but will ask that if you pm please include some detail of the idea as well as your character and even mine and we'll discuss. I hope this doesn't come off as rude, but just saying "friends who are athletes" or something doesn't give me much of an idea of anything. Looking forward to seeing if anyone has anything interesting to suggest.

Have a good day

Back
Top Bottom