Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

🎲 BMR game night! 🎲

What day would work best? ^-^

• Monday

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Sunday

• Total voters

Bunny

ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ.. ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ♥
I was looking to host a game night and was wondering what would work best for the most people!

Anyone is welcome!

For the game, this time, I would like to play skribbl. It is a free to play Pictionary-like browser game. No account or anything needed!

We had a few spur of the moment games tonight and had a blast!

Untitled.png
2.png

3.png
Please select the days that work best for you and post the times (please list your time zones!) so I can organize it!

If this goes well, I will try and find us a bunch of games to play! ♥

I am free pretty much any time, though prefer evenings after six pm central. ♥

Like you even need to ask, I'm definitely in. I'm available most nights but I prefer it to be later, after 6 central is perfect.

Such a great idea, Bunny. Thank you for hosting!

PST, preferably after 5:30pm on weekdays.

I'd love to be a part of this! I'm based in the UK (UTC+1 until Oct 30, then UTC+0.) I'm usually free in the twilight hours (00:00-04:00), so I should be able to squeeze in if you choose a US evening time. If I'm the odd one out though, no worries and have fun!

weekday after 7pm EST. or weekend whenever really. I'll hop in if I'm free :3 Schedule can be a little unpredictable sometimes.

At the moment thinking of trying this Wednesday and Friday at 8 pm central.

I am gonna run two games.

Hehe ♥♥♥

Next game night! Friday 8 pm central

Skribbl - Custom words
Cards Against Humanity - Cards Against Online
Among Us - Will require a phone or PC (pc is like 5bucks on steam, phone is free)

Pick what you'd like to do.

Note**** Skribbl doesn't need voice, but the other two really do need it. Please keep that in mind when you cast your vote!

@Staine @Rheya @Saber @Retrojapan @Doctor Manhattan @ƒeral @Degusaurusrex

If I missed anyone, sorry!!!!

Also! ALL ARE WELCOME

My vote would be for Skribbl or Cards Against Humanity. Are you open to game suggestions? Gartic Phone is very fun (similar to Skribbl, also free.)

My vote would be for Skribbl or Cards Against Humanity. Are you open to game suggestions? Gartic Phone is very fun (similar to Skribbl, also free.)
Of course! Can you provide a link? ^^

If y'all ever do Cards Against Online, count me in, though I'm not entirely sure about voice chatting yet. :/

I am not feeling up to it tonight.

We had one Wednesday night, which was fun, @verisame.

Next week I will post in here an hour before.

I would love to play next time! Any eta in regards to the next one? :3

Back
Top Bottom