Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just getting started

Hi all,

First of all, I am so glad that I found this forum! I have to say that I am not completely sure where to start in this community. I know browsing the different forums would be just fine, I'd like to get going with one on one role play. Should I just post a request in a thread?

Thanks for putting up with a newbie,

Life

Hello LifeTheUniverse,

If you're interested in jumping into RP before waiting the 24-hour period (from the time you registered), I recommend creating your own request thread (RT). Interested members will be able to PM you. There's plenty of resources to get you started, namely the Help Desk (Getting Started) which Black Magic already provided a link for. There's also the BBCode Templates, BBCodes, Writing Resources, and of course, browsing other members' RTs to get an idea of how you'd like to construct your own. It doesn't have to be fancy, unless you want it to be, substance is what really matters.

Points I suggest including are your genre, plot, and setting interests; kinks; limits; any expectations (posting frequency, posting length, etc); preferred writing medium (PM, Thread, and/or Off-Site); plot bunnies; and writing samples, if you have them.

If you're not interested in creating a RT, you'll need to wait for your full member privileges and then start conversations (PMs) with members who share your interests.

Hi all,

First of all, I am so glad that I found this forum! I have to say that I am not completely sure where to start in this community. I know browsing the different forums would be just fine, I'd like to get going with one on one role play. Should I just post a request in a thread?

Thanks for putting up with a newbie,

Life
I’m brand new here as well, looking to meet new friends and like-minded erotic writers! It seems like there is a waiting period, but I like that that provides a bit of a filter for bots that overrun so many other sites.

I’m brand new here as well, looking to meet new friends and like-minded erotic writers! It seems like there is a waiting period, but I like that that provides a bit of a filter for bots that overrun so many other sites.
That's correct.

You must wait 24 hours AND have 3 posts to become a full member. This post counts as one of those three, as do posts in your Intro thread.

Good luck!

I'm in the same boat! I have a pretty decent list of plot ideas, but I'm a little nervous about jumping in the deep end and making a request post just yet! Maybe after thanksgiving dinner 🤣

I'm in the same boat! I have a pretty decent list of plot ideas, but I'm a little nervous about jumping in the deep end and making a request post just yet! Maybe after thanksgiving dinner 🤣
Good to see you, fellow newbie! If you post your list of plots, I’d love to see it!

Back
Top Bottom