Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Furryqueen's twisted harem stories (NSFW ideas and images, no humans. Males and futas welcome)

FurryMom

Planetoid
So, I needed a break but I am once more testing the waters and will do a better job in trying to convey who I am and what I am doing here. I feel I am a bit different then many of the others here. I love the sex, of course I do, pretty clear from my kinks, however there is something I love so much more. Emotional turmoil and trauma. Nothing excites me more then the pain in the heart of a lover watching there mate fail to resist, a daughter seeing her mother fall to a male who is not her father, a male realizing his entire future is ruined by some giant, horny females. Obviously, I also enjoy happier feelings, bonding, growth, but that delicious, twisted, destroyed moments are so delicious. Along with these things, speciesism, like predator and prey being at odds with one another, but the changes to come will challenge those beliefs.

I am fairly open to many kinks, though I have very specific kinks:

Breeding
Lactation
Cock/ball growth
Hyper cock/balls
Cheating/cuckold
Forced Sex
Much larger female to normal size male
Multiple characters

Now for some of the my ideas.

The major pairings I tend to enjoy in my role is a normal sized wolf, who through a decided means grows a monstrously large horse cock and balls, far larger than any normal horse to tempt my giant mares. Horses have come a long way, but mares still have a fundamental issue none can change, natural biology of an insatiable attraction to the largest balls.

Fertility Clinic- Major themes in this role would be a young wolf and his mom, who is a doctor at the fertility clinic are here together. However, the son ends up getting hold of an experimental drug thinking it will make him a stud, not realizing it will really make him a stallion. One that will end up running into his mother's patients who are desperate for better results then the last birth. The young wolf can't change what happened to him, but if the giant mare breaks him it will ruin his entire life as a wolf.

Husband Swap- Still figuring the specifics out

Fertility sculpture- I believe I have written about this one in the past. A young wolf who is seeking shelter, has no family, cast out from his peoples, sneaks into a temple of the prey species. They are a vile breed, but shelter is shelter. Ultimately, coming upon a prolific idol and upon touching it, finds everything changing. All can sense the change, the danger, an alarm will sound but one female will fail to escape before the bars come down, on the other side her husband, but locked in with her, a new champion breeder, whether he wants it or not.

Back
Top Bottom