Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Craving Sapphic Throuples/Threesomes

The Undesirable

Super-Earth
I'm going to keep this thread relatively short, as the things I'm looking for are rather simple! As you've probably guessed from the title, I'm craving lesbian throuples/threesomes! Be it single-scene smut-fics with three lovely vixens banging in a closet at work or a sprawling long-form story of three elven maidens navigating the intricacies of a three-way relationship, I'm all for it! Now, if that interests you, I'll give you some more concrete details! Oh! One last thing, I'm happy to play either one or two girls! So whichever ration of characters works!

PREFERENCES
  • Post frequency: At least once a week. I'm pretty much always able to respond at least once a day, usually multiple times dails when I'm not working.
  • Post Length: I'm not super picky, though I would certainly like at least a single paragraph per reply. Personally, I tend to write at least three, and can definitely go novella-length for the right partner!​
  • Literacy: Again, not picky. I myself am awful with not catching small typos, but a solid grasp of English and decent grammar is always a plus. If it's going to be a shorter RP, I'm fine with it being more relaxed.
  • RP Length and Plot-Smut Ratio: I prefer long-form RPs, but to scratch an itch like this I'm cool with something shorter. As for the ratio, I'll say that I like a decent amount of smut, or at least some sexual tension and physical affection. I'm totally fine with it taking time for sexy times to start, but when they do I'd like for them to be at least somewhat on the frequent side. This isn't a hard requirement, just a preference.
  • Themes: I'm totally fine with RPs being dark and non-con/dubcon filled, or light, sweet, and full of fluffy love. I don't tend to like super serious or grimdark, but if you've a decent plot idea, I'm flexible with that!
  • RP settings: Pretty much cool with anything. My personal favorites are DND-style fantasy, high sci-fi, and modern fantasy. Anything "punk," like steampunk/solarpunk are always cool!
  • Futa: I'm cool with futa, but I'll be honest when I say that I don't much care for futa-on-futa. So I'd much prefer if only one lady in the throuple was one. Or if we make one girl the one most often on the receiving end of sexy times, I'm fine with two.​

KINKS / LIMITS
KINKS
(All are optional)
  • Strapons are probably my biggest kink. In the words of a fellow writer who I totally didn't copy this from: "Especially strapons that the user can feel and can ejaculate to give facials/creampies."
  • Passionate sex. Hair pulling, dirty talk (loving or degrading), loud moans, etc etc. Losing yourself to the love-making
  • Comfortable clothes. Sex in PJs is super hot to me.
  • Tasty lube or sexual fluids.
  • Heightened fluid amounts. Copious arousal/feminine ejaculate. Not like, buckets or cumflation amounts, just a good bit more that you may normally expect.
  • Sex while drunk or on psychedelics. Ever had sex on acid? Shit's unreal.
  • Risk of being caught.
  • Light bondage.
  • Step sibling "incest." I'm more or less fine with sister/sister incest, but somewhat prefer step-sister
  • If noncon, I prefer the victim to at least physically enjooy it even if they don't want it.
  • Filmed sex/camgirling
  • ---FANTASY KINKS
  • Tentacles. Preferably witch-controlled shadow tentacles rather than, like, those of an octopus.
  • Fantasy race-play. So, like, elf-on-dark-elf or catgirl-on-doggirl
  • Magic play
  • Succubi
  • demonesses in general
  • Monster Girls
  • Ability to simply have a dick. Like with a spell or potion. This applies to sci-fi or future settings too.

LIMITS
(If it's not here or on my kinks, more than likely I'm fine with it)
  • Farting/Scat
  • Heavy emphasis on watersports. Now, I used to flat out say no to pee, but if it's your kink, and you're willing to indulge in some of mine, I don't mind it in small amounts.
  • Diaper play
  • Cigarettes (I like vapes, though)
  • Extreme bondage.
  • Gaping
  • extreme petplay
  • heavy knife/bloodplay
  • Heavy painplay
  • Flogging (More comfortable with whips/paddling)
  • Age regression

PLOTS
(Can be consensual or not. Can be adjusted to any other settings. Number can be adjusted, so two goths one cheerleader can be two cheerleaders one goth etc. Plot details can also be adjusted. Captive x queen can be captive x maid)

(More plots to come soon! Very tired and struggling to think of more... Plot-y plots)

NEIGHBOR
Girl from a small town moves to a large city after a disasterous coming-out. Ends up living across from a very out and proud lesbian couple. Or a lesbian couple moving to a small town and living across from a girl in the closet

THE PRIZE

Pretty simple setup for a plot I'd much prefer be on the smuttier side. Monster hunter or a lost girl is abducted by a tribe of beastly women or forest elves. Becomes the slave, concubine, or lover of the tribe's queens. Alternatively, can be a captured monstergirl who the queens become smitten with.

OUR MASTER
Two witch apprentices are head over heels for their beautiful master, and though they feel no negative feelings for each other, hey form a rivalry for her love. The master, knowing their feelings, beds them both, and entices them to practice with each other. Spell training becomes increasingly lewd, and for some reason their potions have very lurid side effects...

PAIRINGS
(Again, numbers or exact roles can be shifted.)
  • Cheerleaders x Goth Girl
  • Goth Girls x Nerd
  • Bully x Victims
  • Bully x Cheerleader x Victim
  • Nerd x Goth x Cheerleader
  • Young Teacher/Coach x Students
  • Sugar Baby x Lesbian Couple
  • Summoned Succubus x Summoners
  • Tourists x Locals
  • Nurses x Patient
  • Monster Hunters x Monstergirl
  • Slaves x Mistress