Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yaoi! <3 (craving Kingdom Hearts.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iilan

Star
Hello there all! I mainly roleplay yaoi, but am more than willing to do hetero.

As for roles, I usually prefer to play a more submissive type who is a switch when it comes to the bedroom activities. If you'd like I can play a completely submissive character who is only the bottom in the bedroom, but I won't play a completely dominant character. I just don't like it. I will also not play a male in hetero. There are a few things I don't like, such as bestiality, gore, major blood, death and basically weird things that people somehow get off on, especially pedophilia, ew. D:

I'd say I'm pretty literate and mostly do one to three paragraphs per post, but can do more if there's a bunch of plot involved or is an important scene. I work off what my partner gives me though, so if you challenge me to do seven paragraphs per post, I'll usually match you word for word.

Kingdom Hearts:
Seifer/Roxas - this would probably be while Roxas is in the virtual Twilight Town, we could somehow make it over the first couple days in-game and then have it evolve into Axel/Roxas when Roxas is freed from the virtual Twilight Town.
Axel/Roxas - pretty much anything with this pairing, I love it.
Riku/Sora - craving this at the moment since I just replayed Kingdom Hearts II and the homosexual undertones are just too good to resist. xD
Leon/Sora - this would just be more of a quick smut-filled roleplay, but I just can't get the idea of Leon pulling Sora aside for a quick fuck before Sora leaves Hollow Bastion in the first game. <3
Xaldin/Roxas - I like this pairing mainly because Xaldin is so big and Roxas is so small. xD

Ignore this for the moment~

For the Kingdom Hearts role plays we can really do anything we want with them. I've had canon role plays taking place in the KH universe, alternate universe ones where the characters are everyday high school students and countless other role plays. Right now I may be leaning toward a Riku/Sora role play that takes places over the series, revolving around Riku and Sora's relationship, but would take place in multiple places seeing as Riku and Sora meet many times during the series. I'm not very good at explaining it, but it would basically just be them and not really have much to do with the game's plot. I don't think I really have the whole thing fleshed out in my head yet, so if you'd like to try to brainstorm with me, please send me a PM. I just can't get all my thoughts coherent yet. xD

Harry Potter:
Cedric/Harry - I have been reading fan fics with the two of them recently and they're just adorable and I want them. <3

For the Harry Potter roleplay I mostly want Cedric/Harry we can either just roleplay them throughout the Triwizard Tournament, falling in love, or we can just roleplay their relationship and such at Hogwarts when Harry starts to go there (obviously we'd change the starting age of Hogwarts from eleven to something more appropriate such as sixteen.) To be honest I don't have many ideas for a plot filled roleplay with the two, just little scenes and such in my head. But if you roleplay this with me I will honestly love you forever. <3

Also craving Twilight at the moment, can play Bella or we can create our own characters and plot!

I can and will gladly do other series such as Sailor Moon and Mirror's Edge. There are more, but I'm entirely too lazy to list them at the moment. Other than this, I'd love to do just a general pairing roleplay as well, Knight/Prince(ss), Teacher/Student or really anything else that's smutty, just suggest it!

Here's a link to my rabbit hole:
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Iilan

If you're interested, drop me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP. <3

Re: Yaoi! <3 (craving Cedric Diggory/Harry Potter. Hard.)

My request thread has several plots listed, would you be willing to take a look?

They're original plots, so they might not be what you're after, but I thought it would be worth mentioning.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=15938">viewtopic.php?f=23&t=15938</a><!-- l -->

Hehe, I've been dead for a while, too. Hopefully you still remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom