Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for yaoi/het. Inexperienced but fairly literate. :D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

I'm Dusty. ^_^ I have done yaoi and het 1x1 roleplays, but haven't really posted to a site like this before. ^^; I am pretty laid-back when it comes to RP, and I tend to keep things on the lighter side, but not completely averse to darker things.

I do mainly fandom RPs, but would also like to get into originals more.

Some of my fandoms include:
  • Gundam Wing (I play Quatre, would like to be paired with Trowa, Duo, Zechs, or Relena)
    Fullmetal Alchemist (I play Ed, would like to be paired with Al or Roy)
    Final Fantasy IV (I can play Cecil or Edge, pairings are negotiable - yaoi or het! Adult!Rydia, Rosa, Kain, Edward (Gilbert)...)
    Final Fantasy VI (I can play Locke or Edgar, pairings are negotiable here [yaoi or het] as well, including Edgar/Sabin.)
    Super Smash Bros. (I play Link or Marth, would like to be paired with Pit [aged up to at least 16], Ike, Zelda, Samus, or Roy)
    Gravitation (I play Shuuichi, would LOVE to be paired with Hiro, and will also be happy with Yuki or Ryuichi)
    Weiss Kreuz (I play Nagi, would like to be paired with Ken, Omi or Tot.... or, I can play Omi going with Ken.)
    Voltron (haven't done this one in an RP setting yet, but Keith/Allura sounds just wonderful. Also open to other pairings, ask away!)[/list:u]
    The pairings I have listed are preferences, and it's by no means an exhaustive list. If you want something different, let me know and I'll try and work it out with you, so long as I'm familiar with the source material.

Originals: Hit me with what you've got! I am always willing to try just about anything once.
    Some things that will REALLY win me over:
    • Vampire/human, or vampire sire/vampire 'child' (not in the age sense, but in the sense of a vampire who was turned by the sire.) [<--OH GOD THIS. YES. VERY YES.]
      Teacher/teacher
      Rockstar/fan
      Royalty/concubine
      [more to be added soon!][/list:u]

Preferences
      • When doing yaoi or m/m, I prefer the bottom but can be on top when the mood hits me. I'm almost never completely opposed to topping.
        With het I'm generally more "happy-gentle" than "rawr-forceful."
        My preference is to open up strong and detailed, at least one longer paragraph or a couple of them to paint the scene in my head and describe the characters involved. After that, post what you can; I will match the length of your reply. (in other words, the more you give, the more you get!)[/list:u]

Business Hours
        • Due to a job search and potential job in the EXCITING field of retail (insert gagging and retching noises here), my schedule could be vary greatly.
          If you catch me on messenger, I'll play as long as I possibly can, but may have to suspend the RP in favor of work. If I have to do that, I will try to arrange a time when we can resume playing. Please be patient with me. ;.;
          Playing by thread may run into similar issues where I'm very active for a while, then go away due to having to work. I will try and post a note [[out of character]] or send you a PM before I leave, and when I return. Again, patience is love. <3[/list:u]

I also have a rabbit hole, which can be found here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=bishhunterd">http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=bishhunterd</a><!-- m -->

How to contact me: Either on AIM, Yahoo! or Skype, I can be reached at bishhunterd.
          I'm okay with playing by thread as well.

Hope to hear from you soon! ^_^

I'm not all that familiar with Kingdom Hearts; I've only played the first chapter of the first game. Sorry! ^^:

To me, teacher/student doesn't really do anything. It just doesn't click with me. I could probably do it, but you're probably better off finding someone else who is more attracted to it. :)

Also, as a note, the first post will change somewhat often as I think of things I forgot to include previously.

Go to my thread and see if you're interested in any one of the original pairings/plots.
xD;

It's just a couple threads down.

Woooow. I give you props. Detailed post is detailed. :D

Thanks for a little bit of inspiration, as well! ^^

Detailed post is boredom.

Massive. Boredom.

xD;

No problem though. So, interested in any?

Sorry for the sudden absence - I had to take care of some things at my volunteer job. All is well now, though! ^_^

It's not just a bump, it's a bump PLUS!

So, now, time to explain my absence. >.>;;

Back in early February, I lost my good paying office job thanks to the wonderful US economy. My company reduced its payroll, and I was the one with the least seniority in my department. So, I got the boot. ;.;

I spent all of February exhaustively job searching, as I can't afford to be without health insurance thanks to some other extenuating circumstances. My unemployment claim was denied along with other issues (including 2 lost wallets). So, RPing and my volunteer job as an anime convention organizer/staffer took a backseat to getting life back in order.

Right now, I have a TEEEEEEEEENSY bit of breathing room, as I have secured a job as an assistant manager at a convenience store/ice cream parlor. It's not a pretty job but it's a job, which is what I need. It's retail (my store is open from 6am to midnight) so my sleep (and RP) schedule are going to be quite wonky.

If, even after reading all this, I haven't scared you away and you're intrigued by the first post in this thread, please feel free to PM or instant-message me. If, however, you're turned off by someone who doesn't have a regular posting schedule and may not be on BlueMoon everyday, we may not be a good fit. Sorry. ;.;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom