Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male [CLOSED] Vampire seeks a pal for slice of life

hohumm

I like turtles.
Hey hey! I've been roleplaying since way back in the olden days of AOL chat rooms, and tend to rock out multiple paragraphs for posts, but I can go shorter or longer depending on the context -- sometimes things are easier to do with shorter posts (like conversations), and sometimes it's great to go deep into the inner workings of a character and what they're thinking or feeling. I'm able to post multiple times throughout the day, and looking for someone who can do the same.

I've got a somewhat snarky Vampire that I've been itching to play. I'm looking for more slice-of-life/relationship/long-term stuff. He does tend to float more to the submissive side of the spectrum and sometimes likes to be put in his place. I don't have any particular scenes in mind for this boy, and our guys could meet pretty much anywhere -- library, bookstore, coffee shop, out in the woods, whatever puffs their pastries.

As far as settings, I tend to rock paranormal (duh) and fantasy (magic and whatnot, not like high fantasy), with a mix of modern.

F-List, but I'm pretty open to most things, especially when they come about organically in the RP. I'm good at speaking up if something makes me uncomfortable, and I'd hope whoever I play with would do the same. Hard nopes would be vore, death, and scat.

Feel free to DM me to chat or just start something. DM play is preferred, and I write in the third person.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom