Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female A wicked, cruel love [looking for dark stuff]

Yossarian

Planetoid
Hey there! First time doing a search thread despite being here for an eternity. If someone seems iffy or off-kilter with how things are set up please don't hesitate to let me know!

My name is Yossarian, or Yoss, and I'm looking for something on the darker side of the spectrum. Way darker. I've been wanting to play as or against a sadistic, cruel villainess - the sort of person who holds few qualms about diving straight over the moral event horizon. Someone who finds both sex and pain alike to be equally intoxicating.

If you're interested in playing as or against such a character then shoot me a PM! Or, if you need for info, please continue reading o/

What am I looking for?

As I said before, I'm here for some darker. I want to do something involving a sadistic domme, and I'm looking for a roleplay that's very much in the gritty side.

Torture, even death, are things that I wouldn't be against including. Even more gorey/gritty elements like disembowelment, hardcore breath play, drugging, knife play, and so on.

On the lighter end of the spectrum I'm also big on ageplay (within site rules), belly play, kissing, cuddling, and so on - I really like the idea of playing as or against a character who's almost motherly in the bedroom but then can turn sadistic at the drop of the hat.

Of note, I generally lean towards drawn or anime FCs for my characters but this is hardly a must for me. Can definitely be flexible.

I also only do FxF stuff too. Doesn't matter what your real-life gender is though!

What am I against?

Beastiality, necrophilia, anything involving the bathroom, vomit, and of course anything against the site rules are the ones that immediately come to mind. If something else comes to mind then I'll be sure to update this!

Be sure to give.me your limits as well. While I'm wanting to play a sadist I don't want you, the reader, to feel uncomfortable.

Ideas and Inklings

Here are some basic concepts I have! Hit me up with whatever you might have as well!

Queen x Knight/Maid/Rebel - For decades now a queen has ruled her kingdom. Kindly and just, she has helped her people rise from squalor and enjoy bountiful lives.

Yet, beneath the gentle facade lies a monster. Boasting an insatiable appetite for pain and pleasure alike the queen has developed a rather wicked 'hobby'. She finds those who catch her eye, seduces (or forces them) into her bed chamber, and then once she's had her fill the woman has them brought down to her torture chamber. From there she slices them open, deprives them of air, makes them suffer in a number of ways - all the while fasting upon their fear.

Demoness x Huntress - A powerful huntress has developed quite the reputation as the bane of all demonkind. One day she decides to try and take down one of the most feared demonesses known, and yet winds up biting more than she can chew. Defeated, the demoness decides to spare ber - though such an act can hardly be called kindness.

Rather than turn her into a martyr the demoness instead wants to break her down, to reshape her mind into a willing servant. To do so she attacks from two fronts. During the day she tortures and breaks the huntress, bringing her to the brink of death. Then, once night falls, she uses powerful magic to heal the huntress's wounds. From there she brings the battered woman into her bed, offering comfort and pleasure in place of unimaginable pain. Rinse and repeat as she chips away at the huntress's will, bit by bit.

And some more basic pairings as well…

Teacher x Student

Villainess x Superheroine

Serial Killer x Detective/Journalist

Monster x Adventurer

Alien x Scientist

Your own ideas!

Tweaks and the like are, of course, more than welcome! I'm also cool with most settings, be they fantasy, modern, or sci-fi.

That should be that! Feel free to shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom