Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SABL (Ashen Wolf x LittleCloud)

"Hey! Let's see you do better with those letters." Lilac pouted, crossing her arms petulantly which lasted about as long as it took for her leader to deliver a swift blow to her rear, sending her hoping forward with a surprised squeak, throwing her hands behind herself to protect her exposed rear. That was certainly one way to keep discipline amongst his team, though Lilac certainly didn't seem to be complaining, scurrying off to grab her weapons.

Speaking of discipline issues, Meg let out a long sigh and met Sable's gaze with her usual aristocratic disdain "This is not self pity." She stated with a tone that made it very clear she thought if she didn't choose her words very carefully he simply wouldn't be able to keep up with her "He wasn't traditionally armed, I underestimated both the ability of his weapon to pierce my aura and the strength of whatever concoction it delivered, it will not happen again. Now what in the world do you think I could possibly have to learn from you?"

"Uh huh. So all that silent moping must've been because the classes didn't assign enough homework for your super high standards, right?" Sable's tone couldn't have been more skeptical if he tried. He didn't like the tone she affected with him, but he didn't need to point it out. He could play the same game if he wanted to. Instead, he simply stared at her with all the disappointed disbelief of a schoolteacher who'd just watched a child stretch more than most sideshow contortionists. "Is that really your excuse? Non-traditional fighting? Underestimating your enemy?"

He walked over to the table, glanced across his textbooks, and picked up one: Creatures of Grimm, 12th ed. It was way too expensive on the market, even purchased used like this one, but fortunately he'd gotten a generous grant stipend exclusively to pay for school things. "Let's say I believe all that," he licked his finger and began flicking through the pages. "Nontraditional fighting... Let's see here..."

Reading wasn't much his forte, but the diagrams had very vivid depictions of the strange vectors of attack possessed by the many species of Grimm. Hands, claws, and slavering jaws were not the only weapons they had at their disposal, after all.

"Okay, so... You're telling me you'd get eaten by... this one, this one, this one.... that one... these ones... Eugh! That one..." The faunus continued on like this, pointing out stranger and stranger creatures each time. But as he hit the W-section, his face lit up. A silent 'Aha!' followed before he turned the book over to reveal a diagram of the same Grimm they'd fought during the examination.

"And this one. Ain't that right, Princess?"

It was a different name from Maskie, but no more genial. The only thing that name, the Grimm, and that voice would evoke was the memories of that encounter. Namely the part where she needed help from her team, and especially the part where Sable had to defend her from getting ripped apart by those claws and their strange poison. "Now for the ones you might underestimate, well, there's a lot of cute little critters here, but I think I've made my point."

He clapped the book shut and blithely tossed it onto the table.

"You are right about one thing, though: it won't happen again," the faunus said, matching his partner's disdainful gaze. "'Cause you don't get second chances when you're fighting out in the real world. Fortunately, I'm here, and 'cause I'm such a good leader, I can show you how to do it right the first time."

He sneered.

"Besides, I thought you of all people would jump at the chance to put me in my place. I guess I was wrong."

Meg didn't so much as bother looking up from her Scroll while Sable launched in to his speech, she had no time for his theatrics and she wanted to make sure that the faunus boy knew it. He hadn't gotten much further than C as he was flipping through the menagerie of monsters when Lilac made the move to leave, she was vaguely aware that the her teammates were engaged in come kind of power play but she didn't really think it was that important.

"See you guys in the training grounds!" She said brightly from the doorway before she vanished down the corridor.

Henri for her part just stayed still and silent, unlike Lilac she was uncomfortably aware of what Sable and Meg were doing, it reminded her uncomfortably of when her parents would argue and she really didn't want to be dragged in to it.

It wasn't until he called her 'Princess' that Meg finally reacted, she remembered how he'd saved her from the caustic claws of the Wendigo, at the time she'd thought it had been a surprisingly selfless act but now she was sure that there was some kind of ulterior motive behind it. She'd sooner die than admit it out loud but he was right, while her reasoning (she wasn't going to call them excuses) might have been sufficient in a controlled sparring match, against the Grimm they'd get her killed.

Fortunately she still had one more trick up her sleeve, they were after all in Atlas and that meant that she had a distinct home field advantage over her leader, rising to her feet she crossed the distance between them, for all the things about the boy that infuriated her he at least had the decency to be shorter than she was.

"Fine I'll play your little game." She began, a smug smile hidden beneath her mask "Of course since you're such a good leader and you just have so much to teach us I'm sure you can tell me why Lilac lost hmm?"

"Haaah!? Are you really asking me something so basic?"

Sable looked up at her like she was dumb. In fact, he almost seemed offended that she'd asked him a question like that. Certainly there was a correct answer to this, but it wasn't exactly one he would know and her suspicious segue told him all Sable needed to know: he knew that she knew that he didn't know, and that was the point. She didn't want a correct answer, she wanted a wrong answer.

Observation yielded a number of possibilities as to what the correct answer would have been. Almost assuredly it had something to do with his semblance. Nobody just didn't block or dodge without a good justification--woefully inexperienced, extremely experienced, or otherwise. The possibilities were many: a strengthening semblance-based on damage taken or some type of environmental condition (unlikely given the lack of extreme power difference from start to finish), a manipulation-type semblance that could passively or subtly throw off attack (unlikely since all of Lilac's attacks hit), or even some type of enhanced or conditional invulnerability were all valid (most likely, given the apparent need to block her swansong attack but none of her others).

Of course, he doubted mere conjecture would satisfy her. Thus, his answer to her question was even more bullheaded than anything she'd expect:

"What? Did you want me to say he's like Pyrrha freakin' Nikos, an Invincible Boy who can beat everyone up without a semblance? Who cares? Lilac lost because she was too weak to beat his defense, duh!" He waved off her question dismissively. Then, he crossed his arms and tried to make her feel bad for it. "It was decided from the first exchange. The rest of that fight was just him toying with her."

For all his devil-may-care attitude, he seemed to take the next part a bit more seriously:

"And the only person allowed to do that to anyone from my team is me."

If he was trying to make Meg feel bad then Sable had failed quite spectacularly at that, in fact if anything she seemed downright pleased with herself, while he might not have actually admitted that he didn't know, his non-answer was good enough for her. Mentally chalking up her small victory now she was ready to play along with Sable's exercise, part of her really was looking forward to having the chance to punch him in the face.

"Off you go then, I'll join you in the training area as soon as I'm changed and who knows perhaps if you ask me very nicely I might even give you the answer." She said making a dismissive shooing gesture towards him, waiting for him to make himself scarce, unlike some people she still had a sense of modestly and wasn't going to start undressing while there was still a boy in the room.

Megara was pleased and Sable already knew that meant she thought she was better than him. Whatever, he decided, he never really cared about what anyone thought of him. He'd let her have her small victory. He'd just have to prove her wrong in a very big, probably very violent, way.

"I know you will," Sable shot back snidely, exiting the room heels-first just to get a good, dramatic stare going. His words weren't just an empty quip, though. As much as Sable hated having teammates that settled for mediocrity, he was sure that Meg was the type to hate being the one settling for mediocrity even more. Still, Sable was nothing if not diligent. As he left, he shot a glance at Henrietta. The order was unspoken, but no less clear: make sure she actually shows up!

With his problem child at least somewhat sorted out, Sable was able to gather his own things and get on his way to the training grounds... Unless something interrupted him of course. Or, perhaps he would encounter an interesting surprise when he got there?

Heading down the sterile corridors of the Academy, Sable would pass a few other students as well as members of faculty but none of them seemed to pay him much mind. He was a first year student after all and a faunus to boot, just like the floating city that surrounded them this was a deeply hierarchical place and those few factors simply put him beneath their notice.

Arriving at the training area the doors slid open to reveal an altogether more energetic scene, Lilac was already there of course, getting in to the spirit of things by pumping a pair of dainty hand weights in front of a mirror but she wasn't alone, training (or at least using the same space) alongside her was WNDA!

The sole male member of the team was standing behind a glowing line, throwing his knives at a series of targets only to have them return to him with a small flick of his wrists. Nearby the hare faunus, Nikki, in a pair of shorts and a sleeveless jacket seemed to be almost blurring at the edges as she hammered away at a heavy punching bag and of course there was Daisy who was sluggishly moving through a series of stretches while she tried to keep her eyes open.

Last but not least their leader, who wasn't so much in one specific spot as everywhere she could possibly be at once, twisting and twirling around her battle staff, using it to pinball off any available surface until she saw the doors open and landed in front of Sable, leaning against her weapon and panting lightly from the exertion.

"Oh hey Sable, Lily said you were coming, hope you don't mind a little company."

"Lily?" The black wolf cocked an eyebrow. Following the Wanda's gesture simply led to Lilac, curling away at a pair of dumbbells. Based on the size and the speed, it was more performative than it was a true display of her capabilities. Tsk, tsk. "Since when were you two on nicknames-basis?" he asked, wryly adding: "I can't imagine that sharing the best seat in the house was that much of a bonding experience."

Of course, he was referring to the front row tickets to the smackdown he distributed during their first combat class, but that aside, he had spent the entire time with the two hanging off his arms like a pair of lovers.

"Anyway, it's a public space," Sable shrugged casually. He didn't think a few more distractions would matter to his team's workout regimen that much. If anything, he could incorporate them into the lesson plan! "It's not like I can complain when you guys were here first. We'll do our best to stay out of your hair, but no promises."

"Besides, I'm still waiting on Little Miss Aegean. She's trying to pretty herself up, you see. Custom gym uniform and everything," Sable jokingly explained. He looked past Wanda at the rest of her team, hard at work. Or, at least, all two of them except for Daisy, the enigmatic little creature. Seriously, he'd watched her fight closely and still had no idea what the sluggish mouse was doing in this elite school, even with somniac powers or otherwise! Slow, inaccurate, and willing to take every hit--the antithesis of someone like him, in other words.

"I take it you're also here to put your team through the wringer after the morning show?"

Wanda followed Sable's glance back to where the small pink girl was giving it her all (?) "It was her idea not mine." She replied with a shrug "Anyway she seems fun, lotta energy." Straightening back up she absentmindedly twirled her weapon between her hands, switching it back and forth between its two forms as she did "Don't worry about, just didn't want to hog any of the gear, you got those lone wolf vibes anyway."

She omitted the part where she found that kind of hot and moved right on to his next question, planting her weapon in its staff configuration in to the ground and flipping upwards, dangling upside-down against it, Lilac wasn't the only one with energy to burn, or maybe she just wanted to flaunt those long shapely legs of hers, definitely one of those two "Girl's got to stay in shape you know? And Nikki's a total gym bunny, Alex and Daisy are just kinda going with the flow."

Sable wouldn't have the time to ponder whether that pun had been intentional (and possible racist?) or not when the training area doors slid open and Meg made her presence known, stalking in to the room, her gi tied tightly around her and her shimmering coat of many colours draped over her shoulders.

"Okay, let's get this over with."

"Oh? You must really be close, then. She's never asked me to call her nicknames," Sable joked. He was the kind of guy who handed out nicknames like candy, even if he'd never given Lilac a proper nickname just yet. He'd called her Mantle before, but he couldn't image that would stick. Mantle had a lot of people in it, after all, and something told him the lavender huntress wouldn't settle for that.

"A lot of energy, you say?" He glanced in Lilac's direction again. She wasn't really breaking a sweat just yet, but he'd let that slide for now. That boundless vivacity was going to backfire on her once he got his hands on her, that was for sure. "Guess I'll be putting on a magic show today," he grinned knowingly, giving his next words a cheesy flourish with his hands and a theatrical intonation. "'Cause I'll make that energy... dis~a~ppear~!"

He held that goofy pose for a second just to let the sheer dissonance between his normal demeanor and his affected one sink in. Then his arms promptly dropped to his sides as if it had never happened. A single grunt and a puffed out chest acknowledged her point about him being a lone wolf, which seemed just a little bit more lame coming right after the comedic bit. He could hardly deny that he was a lone wolf after all. Even when he did work on teams, his cards were always played close to the chest. It's as Granny always said: the only people you can rely on are family.

He, of course, proved her wrong all by himself: you couldn't even rely on family sometimes. But that was faraway now.

Wolfish ears caught wind of the doors sliding open before his eyes could. The gait and the sound of cloth against cloth was enough to tell him who it was without looking. While facing Wanda, he nodded his head in Meg's direction, adding seamlessly: "Hers too."

Sable turned to look at his teammate, who was in full Mistralian regalia. The image earned a bemused snort. He said it as a joke; he didn't expect her to actually show up with a custom training uniform! "Do I get a bow? You're not gonna start calling me sifu, I hope," Sable teased. A cheeky grin crossed his cheeks, "But I'll accept being called 'Master', if you'd like."

Now there was an image. Tall, proud Megara Aegean showing him her submissive side. Maybe throw in a maid outfit and/or a collar... Put her on her knees... Now, that would be a really interesting thing to see. He doubted that she'd see it his way, though. She wasn't here for a lesson or for a session of teasing at her expense. He knew very well she wanted to get exactly one thing out of this, so he would oblige. The best lessons are taught by doing, after all.

"Yep. No point beating around the bush. Can't move an Atlesian whose dug their heels in, after all," Sable agreed with a shrug. He gave Twilight's Fang a twirl as the haft shortened until it was effectively a handheld blade, which he wielded in reverse grip. "Starting your lesson like this suits me just fine, but I think in a few minutes you'll start to have wished to do this more normally."

"Your fighting's better than your comedy." Wanda replied to Sable's antics in between giggles, flipping back on to her feet and disappearing her weapon back in to her hat, which had somehow managed to stay perched on her head throughout her acrobatic shenanigans. Then the doors opened and it didn't take a genius to know what was about to happen so she decided it was a properly best of she took a few big steps back.

Meg met Sable's grin with a glare from behind her mask "And here I thought you were going to take this seriously."

Luckily she had no way to see the lurid fantasy's running through her leader's head but it wasn't as if she really needed any more reasons to get violent with him, it simply wouldn't be proper to say it out loud but she was very much going to enjoy this.

The wind whipped up around her as she channelled the wind dust worked in to the fabric of her coat and she lunged forward, closing the gap between them in an instant, she wasn't going to give him the same courtesies that she'd offered to Nick during their bout, that was something done between equals and leader or not Meg had made her opinion on that front very clear.

Like Sable himself she was far more accustomed to fighting humanoid opponents and it showed immediately, her opening flurry a combination of strikes targeting his eyes, throat and groin accelerated by the elemental powers of air and even if this didn't drop him (yes aura existed but Meg could dream) it was little more than a smokescreen for her real plan, for all his confidence he'd made a crucial error.

He'd brought a knife to a fistfight and she was going to make him regret it.

Move Move in to Close with Sable
Standard Attack SableMegara Aegean Wind Dust: 1D20+10 = [11]+10 = 21 DC23 Toughness vs Damage & DC18 Strength vs Disarm if that hits Hits

Status
Sable
Fine

Meg Fine

"I take everything seriously, Miss Aegean," Sable quipped in response, meeting that glare with a smirk. He could feel her glare like a hot laser, trying to blast him with the sheer force of her annoyance. He could see every little movement: the half step back, the straightening posture, the clenching fists.... So he shifted his stance in kind, lowering his center of gravity before his goading finally bore it's exhilarating fruit. "Especially when it comes to teasing uppity heiresses."

She came in like a jet, wind roaring behind her like afterburners, demanding a response through the sound of cutting air. A step back to dodge her low blow, a raised arm to parry her high ones, and a freehand to match her second. Another wave. Hook the arm away with the blade, snap-block the neck strike, ward the groin with the threat of his knee. Another wave, another wave, and another wave--each propelled by whirlwinds of dust. Each strike was a machine gun bullet aimed squarely at his vitals, and yet, despite the pressure, Sable kept a clear head. They were bullet strikes, but that's all they were: bullets, dangerous in a dogfight only by the force of lucky strikes or concentrated fire.

He was more concerned about the missiles.

Sable recognized her strategy: it was the same one used against Nick West, but on a smaller scale. It seemed to be her wheelhouse: a series of blows to test her enemy's defense, followed by a decisive strike. He would know: it was almost the same style he used. The only difference there was that all of his strikes were delivered with the intention of being the final blow.

BAM!

There it was: hard lock, Fox 2. A fake out jab on a high blow to set up his arm, and then a cross to capitalize on the vulnerability. "Tch!" Sable grunted, mustering all his strength to maintain his grip on his weapon. He felt his aura splinter for a moment under the force of that particular blow, which had landed dead center on the cluser of nerves at the edge of his wrist and inner forearm.

"Someone's a tournament fighter," Sable remarked. Her blows weren't as dirty as they were back when they fought the Wendigo. This kind of close quarters exchange seemed to suit her style far better than contending with the long reach and odd angles of the Grimm. "Going for the weapon? Good choice. Should've done that with the needle, but I suppose they don't encourage that in all those combat exhibitions."

He didn't waste any time retreating backwards after that shot. Instead, he grabbed the knot of her gi and pulled, loosening the belt keeping her top closed--a masterstroke, if he thought so himself. Types like her were a bit overly concerned with looking proper, so it served as an effective distraction, retaliation, and demoralization all-in-one. Plus, if he played his cards right, he'd see something nice.

More importantly, in the half-second between her surprise and her inevitable rage, he attacked in a way that would no doubt have Meg feeling a bit of deja vu afterwards: Sable spun around and slammed the pointy end of Twilight's Fang into Meg's neck!

Nothing would have stopped him, but no follow up came. Instead, Sable stepped back to give his sparring partner some space and assumed a defensive position, blade at the ready. As much as he wanted to shut down Meg's uppity attitude, he still remembered that he was here to teach a lesson--even if his student wasn't very interested in learning. "You're up against unorthodox tactics," Sable reminded, hearkening back to her previously stated problem. "What are you gonna do about it?"

Strength Save: 1D20 = [16] = 16 Lose Weapon
Strength Reroll for 1HP: 1D20 = [20] = 20 Keep Weapon
Toughness Save: 1D20+10 = [10]+10 = 20 Bruised.

Move Action: Move Action Taunt. Skill Mastery: Deception [10] + 10. DC20 vs Insight or Will. If it succeeds, your target is impaired (a –2 circumstance penalty on checks) until the end of your next round. With four or more degrees of success, the target is disabled (a –5 penalty) until the end of your next round.
Standard Action: Retaliating Blow: Reach Damage 8 Linked Reach Close Reflect 6: 1D20+8 = [20]+8 = 28 True Crit! DC 23 Toughness vs Damage.
Added Effect: Affliction (Vulnerable/Defenseless/Paralyzed): DC18/10* vs Will
Condition: Bruised x1
Hero Points: 2

*I think we said we were doing Critical DCs as being equivalent to the action because otherwise added effects don't do anything? Otherwise just put it down as 10 no big deal.

Last edited:
Meg wasn't going to rise to his jabs, for her Mistralian martial arts weren't just a way for her to refine her body but to manage her emotions and the uniform she wore helped remind her to do just that, also she simply didn't want to give Sable the satisfaction. She let his words wash over him and then with a single deep breath to centre herself, the battle was on.

The heiress had to admit (if only to herself) that Sable was better combatant that she had expected, matching her blow for blow as she danced around him looking for the opening that she needed, even when he finally slipped up and she made her play to disarm him he managed to force her back.

"He didn't draw his weapon until he attack, didn't give me an opening." She replied her usual disdain replaced with a dispassionate professionalism (was that a step up?). This lasted about as long as it took for Sable to grab her gi...

"Pervert!" She shrieked, if she had a weapon of her own she might have dropped it, instead her hands shooting to retie her belt. Unfortunately for Sable, it was a testament to how enamoured with Mistral's culture Meg was that all he managed to catch a glimpse of before her top closed was a swathe of, no doubt very expensive, fabric wrapped around her chest. Still it gave him his own opening to strike and that was worth burning what little budding respect she might have been maybe about to give him right?

"Unorthodox tactics?! I'll give you unorthodox tactics!" She snarled, a blush clear to see behind her mask, there were a lot of points she could have made about how she could better leverage her movement and greater physical strength against him or how he'd clearly taken a defence stance that really meant nothing to her while he was holding a metal weapon but she didn't particularly feel like sharing with the clash right now.

The howling wind around her quick replaced by the smell of ozone as crackling electricity arcing between her hands before she thrust them forward sending the energy surging towards him!

Move Retie her gi Dazed
Standard Attack Sable with Lightning Dust, DC18 Defence Save & then a DC23 or 19 Toughness vs Continuous Damage.

Status
Sable
Bruised x1

Meg Bruised x1

Last edited:
"Pervert? I'm hurt," Sable deadpanned, feigning a betrayed expression as he touched his chest. Not only was he deprived of a glimpse at a quality set of tits, but he was forced to hear Meg's flimsy excuses and baseless accusations! If it weren't for the fact he was already trying to correct her attitude, then he would've been a bit more snippy. Instead, he just fired back a sharp-eyed smirk and a challenge. "I'm just teaching you the first of many important lessons: if you don't see an opening, you have to make one."

The crisp, tangy scent of ozone entered his nostrils, gathering in pungency just as her rage boiled over. Electric dust sparked to life, dancing along the circuitous design of her clothes and gathering between her fingers. Sable didn't watch many shows or play many fighting games, but even he could tell what that kind of stance presaged. Sable darted into action without missing a beat, narrowly avoiding the spear of lightning that scorched the space he'd just occupied. Arcs of lightning followed in his wake, bouncing off the floor and the walls and the equipment in pursuit of his metal blade. No way to dodge without casting aside his weapon; he'd have to take the hit, but that didn't mean that was all he could do.

Gritting his teeth in anticipation, Sable twisted back, interdicting the sparking bolt with Twilight's Fang and deflecting it away from the rest of his body. Electricity latched onto cast steel, sending threads of lightning across the cold surface and conducting pain straight into his hands. His teeth grit, silencing his complaints. He could feel fulminous needles stabbing into his aura and setting his nerves alight. If his arm hadn't been numb from her punch, then it was certainly numb now. It was practically a miracle of muscle memory that he could maintain his grip, even moreso that he could still move that arm and that it was coming straight for Meg!

"Argh...! Lesson two..." To onlookers, the faunus must have seemed like he was having the time of his life, but to Meg, that pained, toothy, indignant grin might've conveyed a different sentiment entirely. "Surprise!"

It couldn't be called anything as elegant as a slash or a stab. It was a lot more like a punch that just happened to cut. Twilight's Fang had caught lightning, and by the Brothers, it was going to use it before the charge dissipated completely! No time to be picky; he just needed somewhere that hurt. With an icepick grip on the crackling, makeshift dagger, Sable twisted into a downwards strike, completing the circuit by carving the tip of his electrified blade from Meg's collar to hip and discharging the remainder of the energy across her chest.

"...It comes in many forms," he concluded, falling into a three point landing behind her. The aftershocks would last, that was for sure. He'd have to switch hands; this one was already showing signs of weakness. It seems like Meg's excuse proved prescient; he might very well only be able to draw it exactly when needed if he wanted to avoid any excess pain. "'Electricity is attracted to metal, so if I attack with that, I can beat this stupid dog's defense or force him to disarm,'" he remarked, doing his best to affect Meg's tone. It was surprisingly accurate. "That's what you were thinking, right? It's not a bad idea. It would've been good enough to trap a shittier student, that's for sure. I'm a bit more stubborn, though... Heh..."

He looked up and locked eyes with her. From serious to sarcastic in three seconds flat.

"I thought you'd be mad, Maskie, but you're blushing instead. That's cute."

Defense Save: 1D20+6 = [8]+6 = 14 vs DC 18. Hits.
Toughness Save: 1D20+9 = [13]+9= 22 vs DC 23. Bruised

Standard Action: -5/+0/+5 All Out Power Vital Strike: 1D20+8 = [17]+8 = 25 DC28 Toughness.
Improved Critical Hit! Additional Effect: Damage on DC23 Toughness*
Move Action: Move Out of Range
Condition: Bruised x2, -5 Defense

*If I can't do like that, then swap this out for a Affliction vs Toughness (Dazed Stunned Paralyzed) to reflect the zippity zap instead of the same effect she's inflicting on him.

Last edited:
This had gone much better in Meg's mind, not only was Sable still up and mocking her but somehow he had managed to turn her own attack against her! Even through her aura she could feel the searing pain of his improvised electric attack rake across her body, setting her muscles aflame and scorching her wrap in its wake. She didn't have time to finish closing her gi or to realise that the bleeping she could hear on the periphery of her notice was her Scroll warning her that aura was dipping dangerously low.

Gritting her teeth behind her mask she forced herself not cry out, she didn't want to give him that satisfaction, forcing her aura to stablise through sheer will. "I should have known Mantle trash would be too stupid to know when to give up." She retorted, thankful that the pain had already made her blush recede. She didn't understand how he was doing it but whatever gutter street fighting he was using was giving him the edge over her years of formal training and she wasn't sure how much longer she was going to be able to withstand it.

But as long as Sable hit the ground first what happened to her didn't really matter.

With her lightning circuit broken she discarded the idea of playing defence while she kept Sable leashed to her, he'd hit her hard but he'd had to leave himself open to do it, calling on the wind dust embedded in her coat once again she practically became a blur as she closed the gap between them faster than her opponent could blink, moving through the same routine of strikes as before, eyes, throat, groin, go for the weapon, but at an almost inhuman speed and getting faster by the second.

It was almost impossible to spot given what was happening but there was a the beginning of a genuine smile starting to grow at the edges of Meg's mask.
Move Dazed
Standard All-Out/Power Attack +5 Charge Sable Megara Aegean Wind Dust: 1D20+8 = [19]+8 = 27 DC31 Toughness vs Damage & DC26 Strength vs Disarm.
If Sable is still standing...
Extra Effort Standard!
All-Out/Power Attack +5 Sable Megara Aegean Wind Dust: 1D20+10 = [2]+10 = 12 DC26 Toughness vs Damage & if Sable is still armed DC21 Strength vs Disarm or if he's disarmed DC21 Strength or Defence vs Knockback.

Status
Sable
Bruised x2

Meg Fatigued/Bruised x2

What an absolutely incorrigible girl. Sable didn't hate that in a woman, and certainly not a teammate, but alas, he was neither dating nor leading at the moment. Instead, he was in the unenviable position of being stuck on the backfoot: reeling from a thunderbolt and left with an arm full of static. Holding onto his weapon wasn't so much a conscious decision as it was pure reflex, and even then, 'holding it' was a bit of an exaggeration given the fact that feeling hadn't returned to his palm just yet. Still, excuses were just excuses. It didn't change the reality that he had to defend, and defend fast.

Understanding his opponent was the basis of Sable's defense. His milieu had always been other people, so it was no surprise that prediction came most naturally to him. Unfortunately, even if he knew the exact pattern of his opponent's attacks, he could hardly avoid all the blows given his position and condition. His only recourse then was to divert what he couldn't prevent. It wouldn't eliminate the damage, but taking a hit to the quadriceps or the deltoids hurt a lot less than taking it in the groin or the throat.

Alas, he couldn't prevent his weapon from flying away with a well-placed blow to his arm, nor could he stop the blow to his chest from sending him flying away just as well. But through some miracle of the Brothers, he remained standing, just barely, even despite Meg's best efforts. Sable wasn't entirely pleased with this. however.

'It's too late for regrets, but damn it all, I should've followed up!'

That was the first thing he thought when his back slammed against the hard-light structure at the far end of their makeshift coliseum. The second thing he thought was a complaint about good deeds going unpunished, and the third was that getting out of a tough spot like this would take a miracle. Heavily damaged, no weapon, and hand to hand offensive capabilities handily outstripped by his opponent's. The only way the situation could degenerate more is if he were outnumbered, or if it were a fight that mattered. (Granted, the latter was a bit of a misnomer; every fight mattered in his book.)

Sable's body was revolting against him as he straightened up. He was still standing, but he certainly didn't feel like it. A quick glimpse of their aura readings on screen confirmed his diagnosis: they were both dipping dangerously low. Aura or not, those hits were going to leave red welts and purple bruises, a visible testament to how familiar he'd become with her fighting style--in every sense of the phrase. To her credit, her blows had landed, but to his credit, none of them carried Meg's desperately sought-after lethality despite their force. The same couldn't be said for the next exchange. Any solid hit would be enough to end the fight in either person's favor. Was this what you called a "paper-thin difference in skill"? Or was it was simply his luck that had preserved him? Well, Granny always said luck was a skill too, so it might as well have been.

'Options, options...'

There was always that. No doubt it could decisively sway the conflict into his favor, but under the surveillance of his collar and of so many witnesses? Not a chance. Better to lose a battle than to lose the war, quoth the old lady herself. On that note, he could simply concede. Even if he secured his weapon, he'd be exposing himself to reprisal. Winning from this position was impossible.

Argh! It was in times like this that he could practically hear Granny in his ear, scolding him for being so defeatist. 'Impossible? Don't be a fool, boy. Impossibility has been your purview ever since I plucked you from the gutter. Remember...'

"...'Wanting to win and believing you can win are the two prerequisites to victory', " Sable echoed in response to Meg's insult. Wasn't Granny the same lady that told him there was no shame in running away if he had to? A bemused puff of air left the faunus' nostrils as his punch drunk gaze sharpened. He could still remember just how much trouble asking that particular question got him into.

What could he do? He could land a few blows, but he gave himself half odds of breaking her guard with his comparatively weak strength. It was acceptable, but not ideal. He could defend, but that didn't get anyone anywhere. What did he know about her? She was getting agitated. Her pride was getting the best of her. He could use that, but how? Sable quickly glanced behind him. The surrounding structures were hard light dust: hollow and breakable, but also possessed of mass. The foundation cube behind him had damaged after he slammed into it. If he could get her to break it, then... Well, a popular children's game involving a tower of blocks came to mind.

He just had to make her really, really mad.

"For a second there, I thought you understood that. I didn't take you for the type to do things half-assed at the very end. Guess I should've expected less," Sable goaded. Tightening his empty hands into fists, he assumed a proper fighting stance: on his toes, center of gravity low, hands open and ready--a far more taxing effort than he'd have liked. Though he was ready to defend himself, his aura reading indicated that he certainly was not. But the gesture itself was enough to firmly defy his opponent's intentions, which was sufficient for his purposes. "Now let's finish this properly. Or were you really expecting Mantle trash to up and surrender?"

Perception: 1D20+15 = [5]+15 = 20 Doesn't notice
Toughness vs First: 1D20+8 = [19]+8 = 27 Bruised
Strength vs Disarm: 1D20 = [9] = 9 Disarmed
Toughness vs Follow Up: 1D20+8 = [17]+7 = 24 Bruised
Defense vs Knockback: 1D20+1 = [19]+1 = 20 Knocked Back

Move Action: Taunt. Deception Skill Mastery. 10+15-5 = DC20 vs Insight or Will. If it succeeds, your target is impaired (a –2 circumstance penalty on checks) until the end of your next round. With four or more degrees of success, the target is disabled (a –5 penalty) until the end of your next round.
Standard: Trick: 1D20+15 = [13]+15 = 28 vs Deception or Insight. If she fails, Sable will dart out of the way so that she collapses the hard light cubes on herself.
Extra Effort Standard: Full Defense

Condition: Bruised x4, Fatigued

"I doubt you've ever done anything properly in your life." Meg shot back, making a point of twirling Sable's captured weapon in her free hand "But you're right, let's finish this farce." All this was going to take was one more decisive blow and victory was going to be hers, the adrenaline flowing through her veins letting her ignore her protesting limbs just a little bit longer as her hands ignited in twin blazing flames, there was a very unladylike voice whispering in the back of her mind about how good the feel of his aura breaking under her fist was going to feel...

And then her own aura shattered.

With a final flicker of her barrier, the incessant bleeping of her Scroll became a flat line, the remnants of her defences falling to the lingering effect of Sable's electric gambit. For a few moments Meg held her combat stance, every muscle in her body tensed and ready for action, but as the reality settled in she slowly uncoiled and straightened up, letting out a deep cleansing sigh and shrugging off her coat in to her free hand.

"AND THE WINNER AND UNDEFEATED CHAMPION IS SABLE!" Lilac announced loudly, suddenly Sable's side and holding his arm aloft, Wanda giving a cheer from the sidelines.

It probably wasn't surprising that Meg was a little more subdued, simply striding over to where he stood and holding out Twilight's Fang to him, a thin sheen of exertion coating her athletic form and the slash he'd made in her chest wrap rewarding him with a sliver of the imperious girl's cleavage.

"Try not to lose this next time, your next opponent might not be so gracious." Was all she had to say before stalking off to the sidelines where a water fountain and a much needed drink waited for her.

As her fists flickered to life, Sable could already see the next exchange clearly in his mind. She'd rush in and throw a punch with her back hand, which would be augmented with the full weight of her charge behind it. Angry as she was, Meg mostly likely she wouldn't pass up the opportunity to throw it at his face, so he could be reasonably certain she'd aim either there or his solar plexus. His response could compensate based on her shoulder position. He'd have to slip outside her reach. Then from that position he could either let her slam into the wall by her own momentum or lock her arm out and swing her into it, depending on her target.

Tension ran high. Their stances shifted subtly. And finally...

Bweep!

Meg may have been the one whose aura scattered, but like a marionette with its strings cut, Sable was the one who dropped to his bum. All the lingering pain he'd endured rushed in all at the same time, firing off all sorts of neurons he'd rather have left sleeping. He practically bit through his cheek just to keep from exploding into a series of undignified noises and curses. That was a wrap. He'd won, and yet he didn't feel like he'd won at all!

Suddenly, he was back on his feet, carried by his shortest, purplest teammate. "...What do you think you're doing?" Sable looked down at the shortstack holding him aloft. She seemed very pleased with the way things had panned out, which was a damned shame because... "I didn't say you could watch. Go back to training!" He scanned the periphery of the training yard, spotting his fellow team leader off to the side. This gave him an idea, so he pointed at the silver fox. "Go ask Wanda if you can fight that Alex kid. He's looking for target practice. You're fast. Call it price of admission, if you have to."

While he scolded his poor teammate, Meg took that opportunity to arrive in silence. He couldn't say her sudden reticence was unexpected. That hadn't been the ending she'd been hoping for at all. The same could be said for him, but he wasn't nearly that picky. Like her, he was all sweat. Unlike her, he was all bruises and hard knocks instead of cut up clothes. A glimpse of her goods didn't feel like it was worth the trade, though. "'Cause that's what you had in mind that whole fight, right?" Sable snatched his weapon from her outstretched hand and holstered it behind him. "Being gracious."

They went their separate ways, but unfortunately for Meg, Sable decided to come over not long after. In one hand, he showed off his school spirit with an Atlas Academy-branded thermos. It came with the box of free school supplies he'd been given. In his other hand, he held a first aid box. Wordlessly, he plopped down right next to her and set his things to the other side.

"Fuck me, you hit hard," Sable suddenly complained, struggling to get out of his own clothes. It was not a very titillating strip tease by any means, but it was definitely some kind of show considering he had to contend with his sweat, the pain, and the close fit in order to get the fabric of his top off. Lean and well-muscled, his body would be nice for Meg to look at, if it weren't for the fact it was Sable.

The wolf poked at his aching muscles. Every now and then, he'd deadpan an "Ow". His aura had done well to blunt her blows, but even with aura, damage still got through. People still wore armor and developed scars for a reason. He knew this better than anyone; the marks visible across his body conveyed that sentiment well enough. Fortunately, there were no broken bones, and the bruises were uglier than they were permanent. They would fade sooner or later. All in all, it hurt a lot more than his injuries might have suggested, so he slipped his top back on and watched over the others' training.

"You could've just shot me," Sable pointed out abruptly, taking a long drink from his water bottle. "Or fired off another lightning blast."

Last edited:
For a second Lilac just exchanged a confused look with her leader, she knew exactly what she was doing, she was congratulating her leader on his most recent and awesomest victory! That was just what you were supposed to do right? Sable's harsh response quickly disabused her of that notion and she quickly dropped his arm with a squeak, scampering across the training ring to where Wanda stood. One quick conversation with the leader of team WNDA later and unfortunately for Alex the result was a quick warning shout of "Think fast!" from the Faunus girl and Lilac launching herself towards the poor confused boy.

I'm sure he'd be fine.

None of this was really going to be of immediate concern to Sable as he made his way to the sidelines, Meg doing her best to ignore him as he chose to take a seat beside her, she had no idea why in the world he was doing it, probably to run his victory in her face but she didn't want to give him the satisfaction and simply went back to sipping her own drink through a metal straw that snaked beneath her mask.

"I should hope so." She replied when Sable broke the silence, ruining the quiet focus she was using to force the aches and pains that still lingered from the fight back down, it would simply have been bad manners not to reply despite how much she didn't really want to. Inwardly she was enjoying how much discomfort he seemed to be going through right now, watching him struggle to remove his shirt out of the corner of her eye, at least he looked like he had any business leading a team of Hunters.

Then came an actual question and she was forced to put down the plastic cup she'd taken from the fountain and turn to actually face him, truly the life of Megara Aegean was suffering, still that didn't mean she wasn't going to reply like he'd just dribbled on his shirt (the one that he wasn't wearing) "This wasn't some back alley street brawl." That definitely sounded like something she though Sable would do "There are rules, my Aura broke, I wasn't going to embarrass myself any further."

"You're killing me, Maskie. You're killing your team leader, right now." Sable deadpanned, "And after all the effort I went through to get your attention. Sigh." One could only imagine that if his trunk hadn't hurt so much, he would lean back and swoon dramatically just to show off hpw entirely unbothered by the verbal jabbing she fired in his direction. The faunus might not have known many Atlesians personally, but in the brief time he'd spent in this school, he'd already developed an affinity for the innumerable layers of Solitas ice these fledgling aristocrats wanted to hide behind. He knew Meg was just poking at him now because she failed to do so earlier.

Sable was content to let the comments slide for the most part. She deserved at least that much as payment for the match, even if he'd never tell it straight to her face. Splendid victories weren't really his first priority, but even he could tell that his victory was more a product of happenstance than skill. The question of his cunning versus her strength was still well up in the air... But nevertheless, he still won in practice, so it was still a win in his book! Opportunism was his greatest talent, after all.

"Isn't there that saying you Atlesians love so much? 'All's fair in back-alleys and board rooms' or something?" He cocked a skeptical eyebrow at the girl. She'd hit the mark with her assumption, but that was hardly a black mark in Sable's eyes. In fact, it was quite the opposite. It also wasn't the right target to be aiming for, since the rule of the streets wasn't what he was trying to convey. Although it shouldn't have come as a surprise to him that she was so focused on the end. After all, he often did the same when things didn't go his way. Was this what teaching him had been like? Perhaps he had been too harsh on the old lady.

When he suddenly realized he misquoted the saying, he waved his hand dismissively. It was good enough to get the point across. "Whatever. That's not what I'm talking about," he grunted, "You're missing the point: Why'd you try to punch me?"

"You saw through my trick the first time, after all." Of course, Sable knew the answer already: she was mad at him. He would know; that was what his entire strategy was banking on at the climax of their fight. He cast a long glance over to the arena. Following his eyes would direct Meg right to the shattered patch of wall, making clear his intentions during the end of that fight. "It's just food for thought."

"Besides, you've already embarrassed yourself further." Sable kicked his feet out like a bored kid, letting his vague but ominous statement sink in. He made a show of glancing around the training yard. Lilac had already hounded the poor knife-thrower into the combat arena. Everyone else was distracted either watching the pink blur trade blows with her reluctant quarry, or too focused on doing their own training. Once he'd ascertained that nobody was watching, he fired off his smarmy comment. It wasn't out of consideration for Meg though. He was just worried someone like Lilac would get the wrong idea!

"Or is eyeing me up with my top off not embarrassing for you?" he grinned wryly, "Don't think I didn't catch you watching me out of the corner of your eye. It's the only thing I can see when you've got that mask on."

Last edited:
Meg let out a sigh from behind her mask, she had been hoping that this line of conversation was over, but perhaps she had been too naive to think that a dog with a bone wasn't going to let it go so easily, and as much as she hated the boy sitting next to her (and she really did) she still had to work with him...

"I lost my temper." She finally admitted after a few seconds silence, given her behaviour on their first day back in the dorms she was pretty sure she wasn't telling him anything that he didn't already know but she'd worked very hard to try and master her anger and it still felt like rubbing salt in the wounds to say it out loud. Following Sable's gaze just confirmed it, if her aura hadn't broken she would have been in for an even more humiliating defeat "Thank Brothers for small mercies..." She muttered quietly to herself.

Of course she couldn't let her eyes wander without taking in the duel between Lilac and Alex, for the most point the two seemed surprisingly evenly matched, the boy's impossibly sharp blades clashing with Lilac's hard light weapons, but he still seemed as out of his element as ever and she small girl was clearly the aggressor, coming at him again and again from different angles obviously having a whale of a time while Wanda tried her best to shout helpful suggestions from the sideline.

And then Sable went and opened his mouth again, bringing Meg's train of thought crashing back to their conversation. Her whole body tensed and her hands balled into fists before she bolted up out of her seat, she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of embarrassing herself twice in one day.

"This conversation is over." She stated, her tone brooking no argue, marching towards the exit.

True to Sable's implication, he didn't make another comment on her performance. Instead, he just watched the fight in silence, allowing her to stew on her own answer. Teaching her a thing or two by denting her pride had been his goal from the outset, and in the latter sense, he was very successful. However, Meg was a stubborn gal and Sable wasn't exactly a guiding hand himself. There was no doubt in his mind that she would bite back against any attempts on his part to directly manage her temper. Better to let her come to her own conclusions, he thought.

Of course, that didn't mean he wouldn't rib her for other things.

"I get it. I'm hot stuff, and fair's fair," Sable shrugged. He was hard-pressed to suppress his open bemusement at the situation. "I did try to get your top off, but in my defense, that was purely a strategic maneu--- Where you going? Hey. Wait. Hold up."

Sable lowered his extended hand. She did not hold up. His wrist bent, transitioning seamlessly into a dismissive wave with a careless flick. If he had anything he really needed to say to her, he could just say it back at the dorm. Although he had a sneaking suspicion that she would probably be wearing some noise canceling headphones or doing anything else to aggressively ignore him, though...

Directing his attention back over to the fight, Sable couldn't help but notice that his fellow team leader was looking a bit lonely. Now bereft of his own conversation partner, he decided to keep her company in the only way he knew how. "Oh no! I seem to be in need of some bright and beautiful support!" Sable swooned melodramatically, draping an arm around Wanda's shoulder. He pulled her close, letting the two faunus leaders lean against each other affectionately. "Mm. I think you'll do perfectly."

Beyond the sidelines, their two teammates dueled. Both had short melee weapons that could fight at mid-range, so they seemed well matched. Indeed, the boy's knives did well to match her hard-light katars. "They seem like they're having fun," Sable remarked. "Or Lilac is, at least."

He thought for a second, and a cunning idea came to mind. "Wanna place a bet?" he offered, sensuously caressing her arm. "If Alex wins... Let's see... I'll agree to hang out with you this weekend, and if Lilac wins, you have to agree to hang out with me this weekend."

"Bright and perfect, that's me!" Wanda replied with a cheeky smirk as Sable appeared by her side, letting him pull her close and returning the favour by draping a slender of her own around him and leaning against him, to the outside observer it would be difficult to believe that the pair had only just met in class this morning. Still it wasn't totally surprising, not everyone who made the cut to become a Special Operative Cadet came from Atlas itself, like most of her team Wanda came from Mantle below and she was here to have a good time regardless of what the stuffy shirts around her thought.

"Sooooo having some trouble with the Mysterious Miss Mask?" She asked, not even bothering to hide that fact that she was far more appreciative of Sable's lack of a shirt than Megan had been "She got a messed up face under there or what?"

For a moment her eyes were drawn away to the arena and the fight in front of them while she pondered Sable's bet, the small pink girl seemed to be almost untouchable, never where the blades of her increasingly exasperated opponent landed.

"I hit her right on! Didn't I...? You saw that right?" He called out in confusion, looking over to his leader pleadingly.

"No you didn't." Lilac taunted him in a sing-song voice, her hard-light blades clashing with his knives in a shower of light and sparks.

"You're on." Wanda turned her attention back to Sable, she'd met Alex out on the mountain just like Sable had his team and she had absolute confidence in him to pull this one out of the bag "KICK HER BUTT ALEX! YOU'VE GOT THIS!"

And nobody was more surprised than Alex was when he actually did.

The fight dragged on for a few more minutes with Lilac dancing around his blows while he got more and more worn down, chunks disappearing from his aura each time they clashed until he finally managed to earn himself some breathing space by throwing his knives and narrowly missing her head. "How are you doing that!?"

"Doing what?" Lilac asked innocently, shifting her weapons to a pair of hi-tech Atlasian blasters, Alex might have looked worse for wear but she was having a great time.

"What is happening?!" With a flick of his wrists, the gravity dust in his gloves reacted with their counterparts in the blades' hilts, calling them back to him and slamming them together to form a single enormous knife. Charging forward with a speed neither of them knew he possessed he managed to catch Lilac completely off guard, using his size advantage to knock her back and with a single thrust of his razor sharp blade shattering her aura and pinning her to the wall behind her by her bright pink outfit.

"THAT'S MY BOY!" Wanda went ballistic outside the ring, one hand pulling her hat from her head and the other fishing out a party horn from inside and blowing excitedly.

"That eager for the latest gossip, hm?" Sable squeezed the foxgirl's shoulders, looking down with a sideways glance and a wry smirk of his own. "Sorry to disappoint, but I'm as clueless as you are. For all I know, she could as cute as you or Lilac under that thing,"

That was a lie, of course--a flawless lie, but still a lie. Sable knew well what sharp, multi-toothed secret lay hidden inside that mask, but he also knew selling out your team, even in the littlest things, was no good. No matter how poor his relationship with the shark got, airing out a fellow teammate--and a fellow faunus', at that--dirty laundry wasn't something he was willing to do. If you couldn't rely on your own crew, then you were as good as dead.

Funny how things like that work out, Sable supposed.

"Besides, I've got enough troubles as is: there's a foxgirl that can't keep her hands to herself," Sable countered, well-aware of his own hypocrisy. Was it strange to act so close to someone so unfamiliar? Perhaps to the Atlesians, dallying about with all their thoughts of propriety and etiquette. Life in Mantle, and life for the faunus especially, wasn't nearly as procedural. No point in planning too hard for a day that might not come. By the way she melted against him, hand drawing circles atop his warm skin, she must have had the same outlook. "It's not a bad problem to have, though."

When she final took her eyes off the fight and agreed, Sable quipped dryly: "That eager to lose a bet, huh? You know Lilac is going to win, right?"

Piercing crimsons turned to the fray, cool and confident in the purple huntress' victory. Though he could nitpick her choice in tactics, Lilac seemed to have this fight well under control. Hit and run fit well with her size and her teleportation. Against an enemy who had to wind up for each attack, it should have been like shooting fish in a barrel. He could take a backseat, relax, and....

She...

Sable and Wanda both broke off at the same time, incited by the same event in two diametrically opposed ways

"LILAC!" He practically growled the name as he pressed his forehead and palms flush against the transparent shielding separating the observation deck from the arena. Anyone looking over to the spectator booth could see him glowering at the battlefield, as if demanding to know how she could dare lose the sparring bout. The hound followed the fox, stomping over to the edge of the arena... and then into the arena. He faced the hanging shortstack eye to eye.

"Really Lilac? Really? You were supposed to win that one," Sable crossed his arms as if he had forgotten he'd arranged the outcome to be perfectly acceptable either way. "You'd better thank Meg when we get back 'cause we'd be here for a long time otherwise."

He dislodged the dagger and tossed it back to Alex, only to pick up the defeated Lilac and throw her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Fortunately for her, Sable held down her combat skirt, preserving her modesty at the cost(benefit?) of her leader's palm resting squarely on her rump.

"That's point to WNDA," he turned to Wanda and Alex, teammate in tow. "So Wanda, how would you like to ask me out? Before you ask, the answer is 'Yes'."

"That's right, I'm a great problem." Wanda replied with a sparkle of mischief, her hand idly wandering across his bare shoulders as they bantered back and forth, she was a little disappointed that there wasn't some juicy secret hiding underneath the tall girl's mask but it was going to take more than that to ruin her mood, especially while Sable was being so accommodating.

"Oh I don't know, Alex is kinda..." Her fingers ceased their dance for a second as she tried to think of a polite way to put it "...Alex but he might surprise you."

We all know what happened next...

"I know!" Lilac squealed back at her leader as she dangled with her feet off the ground, flailing her limbs helplessly as she tried to process what exactly had happened to get her here "This isn't over!" She shook her fist at Alex, he might have won this round but the boy had one hell of a pranking in his future. Or at least he might if Lilac could hold on to that thought for any length of time, which looked unlikely when she was unceremoniously thrown over Sable's shoulder, giving another surprised squeak as his hand rested against her plush behind (but she didn't exactly tell him to put her down either).

"Thanks man..." Alex was still just as baffled as everyone else as to how he'd managed to win the fight and replacing one girl in his personal space making a whole lot of noise with another wasn't helping but his specially treated gloves meant he could still catch his knife out of the air when Sable tossed it.

Seperating from Alex and his victory hug, Wanda span back around to give Sable 100% of her attention, her teammate had won and now it was time for her to reap the spoils!

"How about we ship down to Mantle for some fun?" Atlas was fancy and all but she had no idea what people there did to let their hair down, there was probably forms they had to fill out or something "I know a great arcade, if you're lucky I'll win you a plushie."

"Ooo ooo can I come?! I love arcades!" Lilac joined in from her place on Sable's soldier.

Back
Top Bottom