Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An odd marriage (dhaze x Linisedel)

Naruto squeaked, jumping up and starting to pull on his clothes, though he didn't know who he could get that could resolve this. He was starting to wish he'd kept a little of the aphrodisiac....enough to at least get her out of this mood anyway. "S-sakura-chan who can I get? I mean who would you want to see you like that....?" He rubbed the back of his head, looking at her. "And is it so bad....? I mean they're bigger but....I mean not as overly huge as someone like grandma Tsunade right? And you always said you wished you were more curvy....and....I think you look really good like that. I mean you looked great before but....you still look good..." He smiled slightly to her, trying to appeal to her more sentimental side.

She frowns and then looks up at him. "Fine..... I'll give this a chance, but if anything bad happens because of this I'll kill you." She stands up nervously, still covering herself. "Now give me some room to get dressed." She shoos him off with an angry look on her face as she gathers up her clothes.

"Oh come on, what bad is gonna happen...?" Naruto smiled and rubbed his head, turning around so she could get dressed, though he wasn't sure her clothes would even fit anymore. If they did....boy they'd be stretched to their limits over a D-sized rack like that and a big firm ass like she had now. "And besides....Sakura-chan....I meant what I said last night....about us getting married....that is...if you still want to"

She lets out a breath of air, although it had an emphasis like a laugh as she stood up. "Right, marrying someone to keep them from killing you is extreme, even for you." She stood on one leg as she started to slide her skirt on, she grunted as she had trouble getting it on over her thighs, hips, and ass. She finally squeezes into it, her thick thighs are more visible then they used to be, the skit being stretched across her wide hips and ass, the bottom of her ass was barely visible from the hem of the skirt.

"I'm serious Sakura-chan! We've been dating for two years....and....maybe it's time we got....married..." Naruto blinked as he slowly trailed off, unable to help staring as Sakura strained to pull the clothes onto herself, then his eyes going to stare at the bottom of her ass sticking out of her skirt. Boy....there was no way she was gonna get her panties over those....and no way her small bra would fit over her breasts now. Still....watching Sakura dress....seeing how tight those clothes were....there was something incredibly erotic about it....and Naruto, who was still standing naked, couldn't help as he started to become aroused, his large cock stirring as it began to lengthen, thicken and harden, in plain sight of Sakura.

Sakura glares at him, noticing he was starting to look this way. "Put some clothes on first!" She was blushing a bit, at first she didn't think he was serious, but the way he sounded to her...... She looks at her panties, "Damn" She tosses them aside, knowing they won't fit, as well as her bra. She starts to put on her usual sleeveless shirt, the top straining to hold her breasts, they were pressed against her chest, spilling out of the top as she pulled the zipper about 3/4 of the way, showing a lot of cleavage.

"I uh.....maybe I've got a big shirt you can borrow to put on under your own top...." Naruto swallowed nervously, turning to quickly head for his bedroom, trying uselessly to hide his now fully hard erection as he moved, rumaging around a little, before returning with an oversized t-shirt, one that should stretch around her breasts and help her cover up. "Here you go...." He held it out to her, his eyes fixed in her cleavage.

"Give it here!" She snaps at him, taking the shirt from his hands. "Now look away!" She starts to slide the new shirt on over her original shirt. The front of it was pulled tight by her breasts but had a much higher neckline. It was less revealing but it still looked a bit skin-tight by most anyone's standards.

Naruto turned his back as she said, rubbing the back of his head and sighing slightly. He hadn't meant for any of this to happen....but he could hardly tell her the complete truth now could he? She'd go insane....probably would literally kill him. All he could do was try to calm her down. "Um....would you like me to make you some breakfast...? I'll make whatever you want...." He had something of an idea....perhaps if he could somehow trick her into drinking some of his cum without realising it, perhaps in a glass of milk....well....maybe it would trigger whatever was left of the aphrodisiac. Well, they seemed to react together last night so....perhaps today it would still work if it got something to give it a little trigger. Or at the very least, it might give her just enough arousal to stop being mad at him.

"Fine, I don't care. Make it something fast though, we need to see what we can do about this as soon as possible." She sits slouched over to hide her chest, as well as to partially readjust her shirt to fit more comfortably over her enhanced assets. The change in her breasts and hips was still visible when sitting down, even her ass as sticking a bit on the sides. If she were to ever sit next to someone they'd feel them pressing against themselves.

"Alright alright, I'll be fast I promise" Naruto turned to go quickly into his little kitchen area, glancing over to make sure Sakura hadn't followed him and was out of sight, before he started to cook up some pancakes for them both, though whilst he did, he pulled the front of his pants down just slightly, then grabbed a glass from a cupboard, biting his lip as he started to stroke himself quickly, thinking of the previous night. He needed to cum quickly, and thinking about last night was just the thing, though he had to bite his lip to keep from letting out any noise. It didn't take long for Naruto to start shaking, placing the glass over the end of his cock as he came, quickly filling the large glass almost to the brim. "O-ok...." He licked his lips slightly, flipping the pancakes then pouring out two more glasses of milk, adding just a tiny bit of his cum to one of them, mixing it around to make sure that Sakura wouldn't be able to taste it.

A few minutes later, Naruto emerged from the kitchen, setting down a plate of pancakes and glass of milk infront of Sakura, then sat down with his own milk and pancakes. "Hope you like it Sakura-chan...." He smiled shyly, inspite of everything this was the first time he'd cooked for her in the nearly two years they'd been dating. "Please, dig in. And if you want anything else at all, please just ask" He was hoping the cum in her drink might give a little kick-start to any aphrodisiac left in her system....not to the extent of last night, but perhaps enough to open her mind a little more. He had no idea that it was his cum that was causing her body to change so much.....

Sakura starts eating, still avoiding looking Naruto in the eye, and whenever her eyes stray up to him she focuses in with a glare. She drinks the milk quickly, she doesn't notice any difference in taste from the small amount of cum. She sets down the glass as she finishes. "Come on! We don't have all day!". As she stands up she stumbles a bit, a pleasurable heat spreading through her body. Her face turns red and she looks at Naruto, not with anger but with restrained lust. Her top seems to tighten more but not in a a quick manner due to it only being a small amount of cum she ingested.

Naruto shivered everytime Sakura looked up at him as they ate....he could feel her glare digging into him....he was starting to think he'd made a mistake last night....not been thinking with his head....though when Sakura gulped down the milk and stood up, he couldn't help but watch as her chest expanded slightly, the shirt he'd given her becoming just that little bit tighter....she had to be close to a 40E size now.... "Ah um....well Sakura-chan....we can go if you want....where do you wanna go to? The hospital or something? Or....." He rubbed the back of his head. ".....Well....I still meant what I said about getting married...."

She nods, her red face making her look a bit out of it. "We really should go to the hospital......." She starts over to Naruto and then grabs his arm. "Or maybe we should stay here, I'm feeling a lot better." She wraps her arms around and kissed his neck. She was horny but not in a drop on the floor and fuck way due to the small amount of cum. "I'll let you decide ok? We can either go to the hospital, or whatever." Her restraint had made it so she still didn't want to admit she wanted it.

Naruto blinked as she grabbed onto his arm, then started to move herself around him, almost sitting in his lap, but not quite. It seemed that his little plan had worked....there was still enough aphrodisiac in her system to be given a little kickstart, at least for now anyway. "I um....well.....if you want to try and go back to how you were before then we can go to the hospital....but we can stay here if you'd maybe....prefer to stay this new curvier way...." He grinned slightly, moving his arms around her slowly, hands hovering just above her enlarged ass. "Maybe we can stay here a while....then later on this afternoon.....we go looking for some wedding dresses?"

"So we aren't going to the hospital?" She hated to admit it but due to the aphrodesiac this is what she wanted. She sits on his lap rubbing her thighs across his, she leans on him, her expanded breasts pushing softly against his body. "So what kind of fun do you want to have?" She traced one of her fingers along his side as she spoke.

"Well we'll go if you really want to....but I don't think you do...." Naruto chuckled slightly, shivering as her large breasts pressed against his chest, only a few thin shirts seperating them....he couldn't help as he started to quickly grow hard, his erection rising up between her legs, quickly starting to poke into her stomach through his pants. "Oh I dunno....I'm sure we can um....work something out though..." Naruto's hands slipped a little lower, gently taking hold of her large ass, squeezing slightly.

"Well I only want to go if you do." She smiles at him and scoots further up onto his lap. "But I don't think you want to either." Her skirt had ridden up when she had sat on his lap her bare slit pressing against the cloth of his pants.

Naruto shivered as he felt her bare slit rubbing against his erection, only the thin material of his pants seperating them now. God he couldn't resist her like this..... "Oh god...Sakura-chan...I want you....I need you..." He leaned in to kiss her passionately. "Let's make love....then go get married....today...no more hesitations..."

Sakura nods at him, and then nuzzles her face against his body. "Alright, I hope you meant in that order though." Leaning against him she takes her hand and starts stroking the bulge in his pants. She slides off the shirt Naruto let her borrow, showing him the expanse of cleavage it had covered up, her breasts now visibly pressing against him, her nipples already hard.

"Oh yeah....definately in that order..." Naruto groaned as she stroked at his bulge, then gurgled and licked his lips as she revealed her breasts to him...god they were so big....he couldn't stop himself leaning forwards, taking a nipple in his mouth and sucking on it hard...this new body of hers was irresistable, and more importantly, was soon to be all his and his alone. "Mmmm....you taste so good Sakura-chan...." He licked his lips, then moved to suck on her other nipple, his hands going to work on completely removing his pants, wanting to get himself out of them as soon as possible.

Sakura reaches down, still thrusting her chest as he played with her nipples. She started helping to coax his pants off. She finally slides them down his legs and then sits on his lap facing him. Her bare lower half presses warmly on his throbbing shaft.

Naruto lifted his hips to help her get his pants off, letting out muffled moans of pleasure into her breasts, then smirking up at her as she sat on him, licking his lips. "Mmmm.....I'm gonna enjoy this so much...." He reached down, pushing his cock forwards, grunting as he forced the head into her pussy, then suddenly pulled Sakura against him, plunging his entire cock into her body at once as she sat on his lap.

She arcs her back as Naruto penetrates her, she feels his shaft slide inside of her sex warmth and pleasure coming into her body. Her face turns a tint of red from arousal, causing her to start grinding he hips with Naruto's shaft inside of her. Her breasts press against his chest as she leans forward to push herself over him.

Naruto let out a throaty growl of pleasure as Sakura pushed herself against him, hands reaching up to grab her breasts, lifting her body slowly, pulling her almost all the way off his cock before he slammed her back down, penetrating deep into her with every single movement. "Oh god yes.....so good Sakura-chan....why did we wait so long to finally do this with each other?"

Back
Top Bottom