Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An odd marriage (dhaze x Linisedel)

She rocks her head back as her drops her back down on his shaft. Her eyes glazed and face red from the effects of the drug and from the pleasure of the sex. Her hard nipples are touched sensitively by Naruto's warm hands. Still grunting and moaning from the sex she merely nods appreciatively at his question, completely engrossed in the activity.

Naruto grunted and squeezed her breasts a little harder, brushing his thumbs over her nipples, then leaning in to suck on them hard for a few moments. "Nnngh....Sakura-chan....so good....your pussy is so good....I don't think I can last...." He panted as he started to move her faster on his cock, pounding himself deeper into her. "Oh god....oh god I'm cumming....I'm cumming Sakura-chan!!" Naruto arched his back and lifted her upwards slightly, his cock twitching and erupting inside of Sakura's pussy, quickly overfilling it with his cum.

Sakura looked back at him smiling. Her engorged breasts shook violently as Naruto thrusted into her, finally erupting inside of her, filling her aching sex with cum. She held onto his thighs for support finally beginning to reach her own. "It feels too good Naruto!" She shakes her hips more finally erupting into her own orgasm. Her breasts shaking more violently as they suddenly begin to start swelling. As well as the womanly padding of her rear.

Naruto groaned, then gasped as he watched Sasuke's body expand further, her breasts now as big as Tsunade's, perhaps just a little bit bigger. Then as her ass grew, it lifted Sakura up a little further on his lap. "Wow Sakura-chan....you are.....incredible...." He licked his lips as he stared at her, his cock slowly slipping out of Sakura's pussy. He wouldn't be surprised if the traces of aphrodisiac started to wear off soon....but in the situation they were in now....even Sakura's normal personality wouldn't be able to argue this was as much her idea as it was his. "Mmmm....maybe we should clean up and head out for the day hm?"

dhaze85 said:
Naruto groaned, then gasped as he watched Sasuke's body expand further,

She sighed contentedly, the intense arousal from the aphrodesiac having been sated as flickers of self-control flickered back to life. She got up slowly off of his lap. "Well it's not like I wanted.... I mean I really felt like I needed...." She paused in a moment of embarassment, having been fully aware in her throes of lust, knowing the predicament she was in was partially her fault. "Well it's besides the point. I'll go ahead and get ready, you just.... wait for me." She went around the room, her swollen ass swaying as she walked. She picked up the discarded clothes to put them back on, noticing they felt even tighter and the skirt was skin tight on her rear.

((oops ^^;; somewhere Sasuke wants to kill me))

Naruto nodded slightly, watching as Sakura slowly got dressed whilst he pulled on his own clothes. The shirt he had given her now barely stretched over her breasts, and left much of her belly exposed as most of the material was covering her chest, whilst her jacket would never close now, it'd have to be worn loose around the chest. Even Sakura's ass was barely squeezing into the already skin-tight shorts. One bend and they'd rip right off...... "So um.....are you ready? Shall we get going...?" Naruto smiled as he pulled on the last of his clothes, then held his hand out to her, trying to be at least a little romantic.

"Yeah, I guess so.... you've got nothing that would fit better?" She could feel her rear pressed tightly by the fabric surrounding it. She took a few steps to test of her curves would strain the fabric too much, but besides a bit of tension as the top stretched she was fine. She reached her hand out taking Naruto's. "So are we going to Tsunade? Or to the medics to figure out what's wrong?"

"I'm afraid that's the biggest shirt I've got...." Naruto rubbed his head, then smiled as she took his hand, squeezing hers gently as they turned to head out. "Well....I guess we should try going to see Tsunade first....see if she can do anything....though if she can't....what then?" He looked up at her, feeling another twinge of guilt over this being his fault. But still....he'd only given her an aphrodisiac, not anything that should cause this. Perhaps it was something in her body that had reacted with it....some unknown reaction. "We gotta think about what to do if there's nothing that can be done..."

"What do you mean if something can't be done?" She pulled on his arm to stop him so they could talk. Her new curves jiggling as they paused. "Someone has to be able to do something, this is a big deal Naruto." She crossed her arms over her chest frowning at him.

"I know I know, and I really hope someone can help. I just mean that.....well it might be a while. Tsunade might not have a way to help you just yet is all....so it could take some time. I just want to make sure you know I'm here to help you through that too..." He took both her hands and smiled, squeezing them gently. "Sakura-chan......you know I love you.....and these past two years dating you have been so wonderful.....I just want you to know I'll always be here for you.....always here to help you"

"Well we still need to hurry!" She looked away from him embarassed. Her breasts swinging as she turned her torso. "I really don't want to have to be defined by my breasts, I still want to be a medic." She crossed her arms uncomfortably beneath her breasts. "So let's get a move on." She walked past Naruto, her new curves swaying as she walked.

"Well at least I know the real you right Sakura-chan?" Naruto grinned, looking directly into her eyes rather than at her breasts, before they turned to go, heading outside into the street. It was still relatively early, and few people were out, though the ones that were all found themselves staring. Sakura was quite well known in the village, and now all of a sudden she was so.....different. Even the ones that didn't know her were just staring at this large chested sexy girl, and glaring jealously at the boy who had gone to hold her hand as they walked towards the Hokage's office.

Sakura caught up to Naruto trying to hide behind him. She was unused to a lot of the looks she was getting from the passers-bye. Her breasts press against Naruto's back softly as she walks quickly matching his strides through town.

Naruto slowly wrapped his arms around Sakura, holding her as close as he could whilst they walked, though her breasts were keeping her at a bit of a distance now. "It'll be ok Sakura-chan....whatever happens, I promise I'll always love you, I'll always be with you. I'll marry you no matter what...."

"That's what I was hoping for, and it's all alright with me...... but I'd prefer not to look like a whore in the process." She held herself close to Naruto as they came up to the main building for the village's ninjas, where the hokage was.

"Sakura-chan....you'll never ever look like a whore. No matter what happens you'll always be beautiful" He wrapped his arms around her outside the office building, leaning over her breasts in order to kiss her deeply and lovingly, pulling her close against him, or as close as he could with her huge breasts in the way.

((So want me to play Tsunade who perhaps tells Sakura there's nothing they can do? Or perhaps the attempt to reverse it triggers the aphrodisiac again?))

Sakura leaned into the kiss, returning Naruto's affection, her breasts pushing softly against his chest. She finally pulls back, still letting Naruto's hands hang around her waist. "I hope you're right..... about me not looking like a whore."

((Surprise me.))

"I know I'm right. Now come on, let's get inside" Naruto smiled, then turned to lead Sakura inside, heading quickly up to Tsunade's office where the woman was sat, reluctantly doing some paperwork, though when the couple entered the room and she looked up, she just stopped and blinked. "Um.....Sakura....? What...in the hell happened to you....?" She blinked again, dropping the pen she was holding and staring with her mouth hanging slightly open.

((Hmmmm, alrighty then))

"I....I don't know." She looked away embarrassed. She held her hands together feeling like she needed something to do with them. This only pressed her swollen breasts together. She stood still, fighting the urge to hide behind Naruto as the Hokage looked at her.

"Well then.....what....what caused this? When did it happen? What were you doing when it happened...?" Tsunade slowly stood up, walking around the desk and heading over to Sakura, slowly looking down at her. "Incredible....it's all real.....not genjutsu or anything....your body has just grown..."

"I-It happened after Naruto and I went on a date, we were at his house.... having.... sex...." She pauses nervously. "After we were done my body just started.... changing." She pulled away, finding the Hokage's closeness awkward given the nature of her examination.

"I see.....I didn't know you two had gotten to that part of your relationship....still....." Tsunade moved closer as Sakura pulled away, leaning down slightly. "Would you mind stripping for me Sakura so I can get a better look? I need to perform an examination to find out what's caused this change so suddenly"

Sakura hesitantly brought a hand down to her skirt. She did her best to smoothly wiggle her soft hips and rear end out of it. He did the same with her shirt, it barely held her breasts, almost showing all of them but the nipples. She struggled pulling the shirt over her breasts, feeling discomfort as it rubbed her sensitive, bare nipples.

Naruto blushed and lowered his hands to hide his arousal as he watched Sakura undress, whilst Tsunade reached out to slowly cup one of Sakura's breasts, lifting it slightly, then moving back. "Hmmm....." She leaned down, then reached out to touch Sakura's breast with one hand, and her ass with the other, Tsunade's hands warm as they began to flow with Chakra. "Well it seems the flesh is definately natural.....something triggered rapid growth within your body. I expect you're feeling a lot hungrier than normal since this started to happen?" She looked up at Sakura's face. "Looks like....some kind of drug got into your system......but it was altered.....looks like....it was altered by the chakra of the Kyuubi inside of Naruto when the two of you had sex..."

Back
Top Bottom