Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Blood, Sweat and Sex - Gritty real world stories

Sweet Sia

Super-Earth
Lovely States of California and Oregon ; )
Hey there y’all ~ You can call me Sia. This thread isn’t going to be like a lot of my other search threads, rather, I want to keep this one focused on a specific type of story setting that I’ve had a particular hankering for recently — modern, realistic, dark romances.

What do I mean by that? I’m thinking covert agents in over their heads finding a moments respite in each others arms before near certain death. Or the heirs of grand but diametrically opposed political dynasties with a vicious rivalry going back centuries having to choose between destiny and each other. Or maybe NGO activists in a war torn country doing their best to be of help before finding themselves swept up in civil unrest? Basically I’m looking for stories with realistic settings, grit and drama.
With all that being said, the plot ideas I have in mind will definitely include power dynamics, humiliation, manipulation and plenty of character and world building.

I'm primarily looking for someone whose good with playing a Dominant-leaning character in these situations. That does not mean my characters will be boring pushovers — far from it, and I can provide samples to prove that upon request. That being said, I do indeed like to play subs with a viscous temper and mean bite.

I’m possibly also looking to include some real figures/people, though these would essentially be our own original takes on the real people — just with their face claim~ So don't feel like you’d need to get anything perfect if you were up for it. Otherwise original/descriptive is fine too.

That’s pretty much the pitch for now ~ If you're interested at all or even just have questions, feel free to hmu through direct message. Please don’t post here. Thanks y'all! Look forward to hopefully hearing from a few of you ~

Back
Top Bottom