Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dirty in the Deep - A Naval Cosmic Horror RP (Lovecraftian Horror, Potential Dub-Con if players are comfy, Long-Term/Slow Burn]

LadyA

Moon
Happy Halloween my wonderful friends.
I love Hallowe'en to death, it's by far my favorite seasons. The costumes. Reasons to doll myself up and see lots of people at sweaty parties, under far too much alcohol. The fear of the unknown, the willigness to adopt it- the hypothetical threat of the supernatural is a fun one.
What if it was... less hypothetical? And what if you only find it fifty million miles below sea level in a state of the art submarine?

It was supposed to be the most important naval expeditions ever seen- a completely independent research vehicle capable of withstanding then unknown amounts of pressure, with the ability to communicate with the land team effortlessly, and a million safety guards. The creator, A news team, Marine Biologists, and many more make up this fated to be doomed expedition crew.

It goes wrong three days in when the communications to land becomes busted. The captain, the news team, and the creator all push to continue, not wanting to ruin the expedition. All data thereafter is saved on the Submarine's home console.
As more and more odd occurrences begin to appear, the scientists become convinced that there is something they should not contact deep below. As the captain pushes them to depths unknown, he is mysetriously murdered.
A demon capable of controlling people, drama, lust, and survival are all promised in this spooky, but not scary, RolePlay.

Will you survive the Expedition?

A

[LIMIT WARNING- THIS RP WILL NOT FEATURE GORE, DEATH, OR BLOOD IN ANY SORT OF SEXUAL SITUATION. SORRY, NOT MY JAM. IT WILL FEATURE COMPLEX ALIEN OCEAN CREATURE SEX, TO EVERYONES COMFORT, SO I HOPE THAT INTERESTS YALL.]

Looks like we are waiting for Lady A to return.
Yes, absolutely- I do apologize for my absence, I have been keeping tabs on the thread and am quite happy to see the interest.

I’ve already started drafting up a CS template and some extra lore material, but I literally JUST started a new job between originally posting this and now so I’m getting acclimated to my schedule.

It should be up well before the weekends out.

I have yet to do a freeform group RP on this site and honestly am craving a spooky RP. Consider me interested.

Back
Top Bottom