Mx Female Celebs and fandoms and originals, o my

celeb hunter

Planetoid
Greetings! Thanks for checking out the thread. Revisions will be made along the way.

Looking for 2-4 paragraphs per post. Prefer more back and forth style but I understand that we all get busy. Usually write in third person but not restricted to it. Most characters I write are more dominant. Can do con, dub con, or non con pending on the story.

Kinks: (Working on an f-list I promise) Spanking, gagging, hair pulling, humiliation, multiple characters, celebrities as face claims, interracial, race play, age play, bondage, modern or medieval settings

Limits: MxM, writing sub characters, blood, gore, scat, animals, underage, etc. I tend to stay away from the real extreme or gross stuff but if you have a kink you want to include then we can discuss OOC.

Some ideas (not completely fleshed out. Like to brainstorm the finer details with partners)

New to Hollywood: The age old story of a small town girl with big dreams moving to LA for fame and fortune, only to find out it's not all it's cracked up to be. I'd likely take on multiple male characters as they corrupt and take advantage of girls like her. Sleazy agent, sugar daddy, d-list actor, landlord... the girl is gonna have to do something to set herself apart from all the others after all.

Halloween night: Tis the season to write spooky scenes. I'm not really into the supernatural stuff but I do enjoy writing Halloween-themed settings. Could be something as simple as people meeting at a Halloween party or a guy in a mask breaking in to a woman's house while she passes out candy, or a couple girls being chased through the woods by some men with bad intentions.

Sorority hazing: Would be up for discussing just about any college themed scene. I do tend to enjoy the idea of freshmen pledges at a popular sorority being hazed. Could be by some of the older male alumni who donate money to the campus or the misogynistic frat house across the street.

-More original plots coming soon-

Fandoms:
Just a quick list of shows I'd be interested in playing out.
Game of Thrones - Sansa, Dany
Big Bang Theory - Penny, Bernadette
Modern Family - Gloria, Alex, Haley, Claire
Walking Dead - Maggie, Rosita
Euphoria - Cassie
WWE - Plenty of fine women

Celeb list coming soon. Happy to share once contacted.

Back
Top Bottom