Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Covert x Chrono)

Chrono Trigger

Supernova
Krane sighed as he roamed through a forest that was pretty empty. He hardly ever saw anyone when he came on trips here, believing that one day he'd find his true love. He came everyday, sunrise till sunset. He didn't care too much for the land he was born in, having dealt with it for twenty some years now.

It was nearly lunch time and he needed to eat, thinking for a moment. He wondered what he could catch this time, his knife and bow ready to use at all times. He spotted a rabbit just the right size that he wouldn't waste a bit of it and fill himself, beginning to stalk it. He knew the wrong movement would startle it and he'd lose it for good.

It was a peaceful day outside, she had to admit, quite lovely. Livian walked through the quite forest, her intention were to travel back to her lands, after visiting some relatives that had scattered across a few kingdoms over. She made her way through the forest, covered in a cloak with the hood lowered for now.

It revealed a young looking woman, twenty at least, but of course, since elves had a longer life span, she was much older then 20. Her hair was dark brown, long and loosely curled, her ears pointed at the tip, her eyes dark blue, and her complexion creamy and smooth. Her weapon consisted of a lance, incase she came across any danger that she may need to fight off. She suddenly heard someone, which alarmed her a bit.

Krane was about to shoot his bow when he heard a snap of a twig. The rabbit ran off and he closed his eyes, putting the bow and arrow away. Unless he could find something else that size, he'd have to wait until dinner.

Finally he looked over to the person that interrupted him, walking towards her slowly. "And what brings you through these parts of the forest?" He was going to get something for losing the rabbit, even if it was just a moment of time that he wouldn't feel alone.

She blinked a bit when she heard someone speak, rather startled. Unaware she caused the Drow to lose his meal, she hesitated when she caught sight of him. Normally elves and drows weren't the greatest of friends... practically all of them weren't. Livian swallowed the lump her her throat, clearing it before she spoke up.

"I am returning back to a certain city... what, may I ask, brings you here?" she asked curiously, her walk slowing to a stop as she turned to face him.

[Mind describing his appearance?]

He looked her over a bit, finding she wasn't much of a threat at all. He didn't let his guard totally down, but he did relaxe more. He crossed his arms as he leant against a tree, keeping to himself until she had answered his question.

Finally, the mysterious drow spoke out. "My home...is four miles behind me." He brushed his long, white hair from his blue eyes, shrugging a little. His frame was dark and blended in with the shadows from the trees a tad. "I come to the forest daily to escape."

She found his features handsome... but she doubted she would admit such. Livian nodded slowly in response to his statement of his home. From what it seemed, he didn't like his home? Which she found rather peculiar. She didn't mean to prod into his business, but curiosity did get the best of her. "Do you not like your home?" she asked curiously, tilting her head slightly as she gazed at him. She shifted a bit, her hands moving to rest behind her back.

He continued to admire her features, his eyes could almost give away his thoughts about her if he was less careful. "Well... I've been in my village for so long it's a bore now." He shrugged a bit, tilting his head. "The forest here is never the same. I even get to meet people i'd be forbidden to in the village." He smirked a bit, his eyes catching a gaze into her own.

She couldn't help but blush a bit when he looked in her eyes. She briefly looked away, before her gaze returned back to him. "Ah, so you wish to experience a different life then that of your village? Why don't you find a home outside of it? As did I. I live alone, my house is two miles away from my village. I do live a happy life there," she insisted. She didn't want to admit she did tend to get lonely, the days she spent working around the house were silent, brooding.

He shook his head slowly. "Thought of that... But I also usually think ahead." His gaze never left her, whether she looked away or not. "I'm not the only one of my village that comes out here, so i'd be found." He then looked around a bit, everywhere but towards his village. "And there is no way I could live about near another village... I'd be killed if I did that alone."

She arched a brow when he mentioned on the fact he'd be 'discovered'. "Why is it so wrong to wish to live on your own?" she couldn't help but question aloud, more to herself then to the Drow himself. "What is your name?" she sudden;y asked, her dark blue eyes focusing on him.

He shook his head. "Nothing. It's just if I move away, why would I want to be found and bothered by them for any reason?" He then raised an eyebrow, wondering why she even wanted his name all of a sudden. "Krane...yourself?"

Elaith nodded slightly, looking off for a moment. "My name is Elaith," she replied in return, introducing herself. She noted it was growing late, and she was well aware she didn't want to worry her relatives... "I should get going... Pleased to meet you Krane," she insisted.

Kane pushed himself off the tree and nodded. "Sure, I understand. A pleasure for such a fresh face." He sighed a bit, not minding the idea of seeing her again.

Back
Top Bottom