Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Come Take A Ride With Me

Stellar Anthem

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello! So this is my very first request thread, and I'll be honest, it's NEVER going to look as sparkly and shiny as most everyone else's. Despite this, I hope you will give me a good honest look. I just might surprise you!

I am in search of a female co-star, someone to either help me shape a world all our own or at least be willing to exist inside it. I will roleplay in either private messages or on Discord. Sorry, no public threads.

Genres and Themes (PLEASE READ):
No's:​
Playing a normal human - I have to pretend to be a normal human in real life. No desire to limit my imagination in the same way.

Slice of Life - *yawn* While all my stories will have some SoL elements included, it will not be the main focus.

Non-heterosexual relationships - I want to be clear on this. I have zero hate for anyone based on orientation. No problems whatsoever. But I'm here to scratch an itch, and that just doesn't do it for me.

Controlling my character - Don't do this. If you need my character to do something so yours can do something, ask. 90% of the time I will agree. You get 3 strikes on this. Two retcons, and the third means I'm out.

Yesses:​
Action - This is an absolute must. The more, the better.

Sci-fi - anything from X-men to aliens, robots, cyborgs, androids... love the whole genre

Fantasy - also yes!

Smut/story ratio - whatever it ends up being. I'm not opposed to a 100% smut story if the details are juicy

Enemies to lovers - REALLY craving this lately. If you can bring this to the table I will love you for it.

Kinks:​
Most kinks will be dependent on the character, though i have some common interests shared below. Even if i am playing the same character in two different plays, their kinks may be completely different.

Kink No-no's:​
Anything involving shit
Pegging

Apart from that, the list gets a little gray. Basically if you're into it, ask! No judgements here. May not be my thing but compromise is often possible.

Kink Yes-yes':​
Age differences - within site rules, but love the teenage innocence mixed with hormonal curiosity
Cock/Ball worship
Consensual/dub-con
Somnophilia
Aural/ear play
Obscene bulges
Cumming on or in
- in the usual places or unusual locations, especially in the ears, up the nose, or even on the brain (no gore/pain/death)
Sexual Naivety - love to write opposite of a female who is either brand new to sex or knows very little

Plot Ideas:​
Here is a brief description of some current ideas. It will be added to as time goes on. If you want more details, inquire! F-lists do not currently exist for these plays, as I shape a character for each play/partner. But if desired, I am more than happy to create one.

MC spent a lot of time in Hell as a tormentor, flaying the souls of the damned and generally making their eternal afterlives miserable. He stuck by his master as a Fallen Angel, or Arch Demon, and guarded the gates between worlds. By the time the prophecy came true and the Thousand-Year war began, he traveled to the surface and fought against the Holy Host.

Over the course of a few years he determined that the cause he had attached himself to was not what his heart truly desired, he quit fighting and disappeared. Another year passed, during which MC defected, turning to the side of humanity against angel and demon alike, which earned him his curse. Any being near him cannot help but hate him with a deep and relentless loathing.

How our characters meet is still to be decided. Perhaps he saves her life and she feels like she owes him to stay with him, despite her hatred. Perhaps she has some angel power flowing through her veins and is tasked with finding out why he fights for humanity and whether or not he has an ulterior motive.

War has ravaged your continent since before you were born. Bitter and brutal, neither side really seemed to be winning or losing, but both were suffering heavily. Most people live within the cities where there is more protection. YC, however, chooses to live remotely. She could live by herself or with her family, up to you. Within the last 2-3 days prior to the beginning of the story, a small skirmish was fought not far from YC's home. YC decides to check things out long after the sounds of fighting have ceased. Maybe she's looking to scavenge off the dead, or maybe give them proper burials and/or funeral rights, or maybe just to move the corpses away to reduce the risk of dangerous predators.

As she moves about, she sees something odd: A body that's still moving. Upon further investigation she realizes that he is, indeed, alive, and also the sworn enemy of her people. Dressed as a soldier, and by his appearance alone, it's impossible to mistake. For reasons we would decide before the story begins, rather than finish him off or leave him to the wolves and bears, she decides to somehow bring MC back to her home, where she will do her best to heal his injuries, at least enough so that he won't die from them. Over time, hatred would turn to dislike, which would give way to like, then love. But when the time comes, what will she do with this mysterious man she's found? Will she stay true to her people or give in to the feelings she has?

(This can be played in nearly any setting/time period.)

This is a relatively new ID to me, so please bear with me on the details. The general idea here is that YC has been either tasked, asked, or has volunteered to enter the mind of a man who is in a deep coma. He has vital information for your sponsors and they want that information obtained as quickly as possible. But once YC has entered his mind, things quickly get out of hand. It literally his playground, so anything is possible there. The only thing he can't change is YC, as she was not created by his subconscious. YC, however, can change herself to adapt to whatever is happening.

Of course it's not as simple as just telling MC that he needs to wake up. The two will run through a series of scenarios that, while seemingly random, will eventually lead into the very information your benefactors seek. YC will have to decipher what she learns then decide what to do with that information. YC could stay connected in one long session, or we could have her come back for multiple dives.

(More to come... sleepy)

Last edited:
Probably the final bump for my account. Lack of interest in this RT and lack of response when i've reached out to others tells me that this just isn't going to work out.

Back
Top Bottom