Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question PMs have a time limit to edit?

Murdergurl

Incorrigible Butt-Slut and Goblin Enthusiast
Supporter
I've noticed in PM roleplays that after a while you can't go back and edit your post. Like, if you later find an annoying typo or just for the sake of the story want to elaborate some detail or take some off. etc.
So how long do you actually have to edit? Is it shorter once the other person has responded? Because I feel like after they respond it seems like I have less time as to how long i have to go back and change something.

I think, for non-supporters, the Edit window in PMs is around 12 hours. I don't know if a response changes that window.

There is no time limit on PM editing for supporters.

If I am not mistaken, you have 12 hours to edit your PM post. It does not matter whether the other participant has responded. I understand your frustration, finding annoying typos after the time limit was one reason I became a Supporter.

Patreon Supporters have the ability to edit after the time limit. If you do opt to become a Supporter and don't want to wait until next month to be billed (and subsequently made Supporter Blue), I recommend PMing Vekseid.

Yeah I understand why though. If we proofreading our stuff, it should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom