Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Story-Based Sci-Fi/Fantasy Yuri Shenanigans [sorry, no smut]

Chippairaptor

UMP-45's Husband
Hello! I'm posting this thread in search of one thing: story and character driven shoujo-ai in science fiction or fantasy settings. First and foremost, I have no idea how to write NSFW scenes as a female character. Would I be open to being taught/guided on how to write it? I wouldn't complain. However, at the moment, I want to explore different settings and worlds with cute girls and only go so far as worrying about romance. But I suppose I should write a little bit about me.
  • I am a heterosexual male in my twenties. I'm aware that some people won't write opposite male partners, and that's fine with me. Your IRL identity doesn't matter to me, so long as you're willing to communicate and build the world, as well as make conversation and joke around OoC.
  • I suffer from several psychiatric disorders, and I use roleplaying as a little form of escapism. That being said, I would greatly appreciate partners who understand that I have my bad days and aren't pushing for posts like there's no tomorrow.
  • My usual replies are between one and four paragraphs, though my average reply will probably be two paragraphs. I try to use proper punctuation and grammar, and while I'm not a stickler for either, I would appreciate it if my partners have a basic grasp of English.
    • In terms of writing, I prefer "third person, past-tense", and I would prefer a partner who also writes this way, though this isn't a hard and fast rule.
  • Odds are I'll be using art of some form for characters in my RPs (49 out of 50 times, said art will be anime or manga style). Using photos of real people just makes me uncomfortable for some reason.
  • If you've gone through this section, please include your thoughts on cryptids/UMAs (Bigfoot, Nessie, Chupacabra, etc.) in the PM you send me, even if it's just to tell me to stop watching fake documentaries, haha.
  • If you lose interest in the RP, please let me know. I prefer being told, "Hey, this RP isn't working out" over getting no reply for weeks.
  • This isn't a hard and fast rule, but I love little details that bring a RP to life. Details like, "What company manufactured your character's weapon?" or the history behind a fictional species of animal or monster you're introducing. Little blurbs that give aspects of the RP a bit of flavor.
  • When you PM me, please don't do the equivalent of this. Please keep it short and sweet.

Okay, on to the things you're here for: settings and pairings!
  • Mecha and/or kaiju
    • Pacific Rim
    • The Monsterverse
    • Original setting
  • Post apocalyptic
    • Many years ago, the world changed. Entire cities were replaced by primordial forests and shallow seas overnight, bringing with them creatures not seen in over 65 million years... as well as the bacteria and viruses they were carrying. These diseases wiped out the majority of mankind, and the dinosaurs began flourishing. But that was nearly a century ago. You're just a resident of Amber Hill, a small settlement.
    • God Eater (or a God Eater-inspired setting)
    • A setting inspired by the film Reign of Fire.
    • Original setting
  • A lost world setting, a la Cage of Eden or (more on the nose) Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World, or perhaps a Land of the Lost style setting
  • Military sci-fi/fantasy
  • Monster hunting
  • Monster Hunter
  • Adventurers
  • Isekai
  • Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online (or inspired by)
    • AU where GGO is the game that trapped players
    • I don't normally ask if partners would be willing to play canon characters opposite my OC, but I do love Sinon and Pitohui
  • Something Lycoris Recoil inspired
  • More to come!

If you're interested, please send me a PM, and specify that you're interested in my yuri thread! Thanks!

Last edited:

a15

Bumping. One of the other forums I'm on is currently down for maintenance, so I'd appreciate if someone would be willing to toss ideas back and forth and see if anything sticks!

New character from my playthrough of Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet.

YUUR3I.jpg
Username: YUUR3I (pronounced "Yuurei")
Real-world name: Morita Rei
Avatar appearance: Yuurei's avatar stands at 157 cm tall. Her skin is slightly tanned, and she has a red tattoo of a dragon on the left side of her face. Her hair is black with blue highlights, and is worn in a braid that reaches the small of her back. Her eyes are blue, and even though she doesn't need them in-game, she wears glasses with her avatar.
Real-world appearance: Rei stands just shy of 143 cm, and is of a petite build. Her hair is black, and her eyes are brown; she requires glasses to see beyond a few feet in front of her. Unlike her avatar, Rei is quite pale, and never seems to burn or tan
Equipment:
  • MEBR Custom: A battle rifle firing 7.62x51mm rounds from a 20-round magazine, the MEBR Custom is Yuurei's go-to weapon for mid-to-long range engagements.
  • Sylph Type-A "Le Clairon": While the Sylph line of assault rifles are best known for their incredibly high rate of fire, this particular variant is better used in the hands of a designated marksman. Converted to firing in three-round bursts and with a decreased magazine capacity, Le Clairon trades in its ability to spit lead like there's no tomorrow for greater range and higher damage.
  • SPB Night Sky: Wielded akimbo, what the Night Sky lacks in raw damage, it makes up for with being light, fast-firing, and an increased ability to make enemies flinch. In close-quarters combat, Yuurei is able to dance between enemies and land shots before quickly retreating into cover.
Skills:
  • Quick Shot 2: Fire a large volley of bullets at a nearby enemy. Compatible with pistols.
  • Healing Field Shot: Fire a bullet that creates a curative field to restore allies' HP. Compatible with all weapons.
  • Curing Field Shot: Fire a bullet that creates a cleansing field that cures allies' status ailments. Compatible with all weapons.
  • AED Shot: Fire a bullet that revives a fallen ally. Compatible with all weapons.
  • Eagle Eye Beacon: Fire a bullet that temporarily adds a lock-on where it hits a target. Compatible with sniper rifles.
  • Concentration 2: Temporarily raise Bullet Circle accuracy by a large amount. Compatible with all weapons.
  • Bullet Line Eraser 1: Temporarily cause a short delay in the time it takes for your Bullet Line to be displayed, and make it harder for enemies to target the user. Compatible with assault rifles, sniper rifles, and machine guns.
  • Conceal 2: Enemies temporarily find it very difficult to detect and target the user. Compatible with all weapons.
  • Sentry Style: Crouch to raise attack, defense, and reload speed. Compatible with all weapons except machine guns.
  • Hawk Eye 1: Temporarily boosts the user's detection, revealing hidden and camouflaged enemies. Compatible with all weapons.
Gadgets:
  • First Aid Kit 2: Temporarily recovers HP gradually. More effective than First Aid Kit 1.
  • Anti-Ailment Kit 2: Temporarily increases the user's resistance to status ailments. More effective than Anti-Ailment Kit 1.
  • Plasma Grenade: High explosive grenade that explodes in a plasma blast after being thrown.
  • Smoke Grenade: Throw a time-delay grenade that emits a smoke screen, obscuring your movements from enemies.
Playstyle: YUUR3I is most comfortable in the role of a designated marksman, though performing the role of scout-sniper isn't off the table. She's most comfortable picking off enemies with precision weaponry at medium to long range, but can fight quite effectively at close-range with her pistols.

Bumping. After playing Warzone, I'd like to explore a Gun Gale Online type setting, be it actually GGO (in which case, an AU where players get trapped would be fun!) or something similar.

Bumping. In the mood for kaiju and mecha in a vein similar to Pacific Rim or Evangelion (sans the director having a nervous breakdown and deconstructing a bunch of stuff), or a RP either set in or inspired by Gun Gale Online.

Back
Top Bottom