Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spilled Ink

QuillAndInk

For Pen and Paper!
Everything here should be considered NSFW just to be on the safe side.

Feel free to comment on things or, if I post pictures, add some of your own.

So I had a conversation that triggered thoughts about a situation from nearly 16 years ago that still affects me (my self worth, self confidence, how I approach situations etc). It triggered an unusual dream.

This is what I remember of the dream.

I am riding an ATV, following my girlfriend. We go through a gate and down a path where some other ATV has gotten stuck in the mud. We pretty much turn around and head back through the gate. I notice one of those brown signs that mark a trail, so it was some sort of trail.

Then we're inside her place. I am visiting. I think she lives alone at first. The layout doesn't make much sense - her bed is centered in the living room. A door to the right. A door to the left that is the bathroom. And on the other side of the headboard is the kitchen. A strange layout, I know.

Then three people materialize - all guys - in the kitchen in front of us. Faceless, their backs to me so I don't know who they are. They're scrounging for lunch. I ask her about privacy and she says this is how it always is. Then she goes to take a shower.

The door isn't locked and another guy appears, opening the door. It stays open as he goes inside. The shower curtain is completely see through. I slid backwards, behind a curtain, only half of my face showing as I watch. They don't know I can see but she turns to face him, laughing and smiling, letting him grope her naked breasts.

Then I am laying on a couch, my head on her lap, looking up at her. I don't tell her I am angry, but I ask her how we are supposed to have sex if her bed is in the open like that, with people constantly coming and going to the kitchen. I am already looking on my phone, at google maps, for directions on how to get home. I didn't come all this way not to fuck my girlfriend - should we get a hotel room? She says its expensive.

And thats where the dream ended.

Back
Top Bottom