Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Looking to dominate with BDSM, smut heavy

TanyaStorm

Moon
I’m looking for a very specific plot in this thread. For my general info, kinks, and M x F plots, please see the main thread here!

These are the kinks that will be heavily used in the plot, depending on which sub-setting:
  • Toys
  • BDSM
  • Heavy BDSM
  • Non-con or dub-con
  • Aphrodisiacs
  • Restraints
  • And others. If there’s one you’d like to include, I’m down as long as it isn’t one of my limits (see linked thread above).
YC has been abducted by MC, who relies on orgasms to create energy.

There are different settings:
  • Space: our characters are space pilots. MC realizes she’s low on fuel and lands on a nearby planet. She spots your character, who would be the perfect source of fuel to toy with.
  • Laboratory: MC is a scientist, YC is the subject. Classic laboratory roleplay, perfect for anyone who wants 90/10 smut/story.
  • Curiosity: after MC discovers an abandoned warehouse, she decides to take YC there for a “photography” opportunity. What YC doesn’t realize is that there’s an abundance of sex machines and toys, and MC is dying to figure out what they do.
  • Haunted: YC (and any friends) decide to explore an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere. However, the house is haunted by MC, and she locks all the doors before they can escape. She may only be able to interact with objects now, but the more sexual energy that’s released, the further she’ll be able to interact with and be seen by people.

Mostly looking for haunted, but I’d be happy to play any of these plots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom