Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raped by the dead //Luna||Kratos\\

James moved away a touch to give Luna a little bit more room his eyes watching as she began to reveal her body and then start pleasing herself. He was going to stay true to his word for now.. although if the want for her did rise up high enough, he would not deny himself so all this really was doing was more then likely just buying her some time. The soft moan that left her lips was a noise so likable, Seth really was unlucky to have lost her.

It was hard to beleive what had happened tonight, here he was at a pub drinking alcohol to try and ease his nerves. Seth just could not understand what had caused Luna to spark like that.. something was wrong and for now he was just giving her space. I will go visit her tomorrow.. Hopefully she will allow me to speak to her..

Despite the ghosts presence she didn't have to try hard. As long as she stayed away from her non virgin hole, she wouldn't get jumpy. As long as she didn't think about Seth taking her so forcefully she wouldn't freak out. She shut her eyes tighter as her mind betrayed her thoughts. She could here him moaning and could feel him cumming inside her. She began to fake her pleasure.

James just looked and watched, the expression on her face had changed a little.. which obviously meant she was starting to fake the pleasure yet let her continue his eyes not leaving Luna. "I bet you did this Seth many times.. didn't you" It was evil to say such a thing and a soft laugh of cruelty escaped him hoping to make it more difficult for her.

Luna stopped momentarily but then continued to try and masturbate. She wasn't feeling anything so she decided to end it. She faked a loud moan along with an orgasm and then sat up. She was sure she did a good job at faking. She began to dress again, feeling uncomfortable naked in front of him.

He decided that was convincing to leave her alone for at least a little while, Luna had tried and thats all that mattered really. James looked at her before then speaking "I know you faked the ending.. but it was good enough to buy you some time for today at least.. go sleep, you need it after what has happened to you today"

Seth had drunk back quite a few drinks now in total, even his vision was a little blurry.. but he was coping. "One more please.." His voice was reasonably clear and since he was friends with the bar manager they were still serving him even though he was close to fully intoxicated. "Rough night ey Seth.. Don't think I have ever seen you drink like you are.. This is the last one.. then you can stay up in the spare room of this place.."" Thanks.. I don't know what I would do without you Vince.."

She couldn't tell if the ghost was being nice, but she didn't argue. She went to her bed and curled up under the covers. She wanted to leave this place, but it was a possibility that she'd be stuck here for a long time. Seth probably wouldn't come back.

James decided to leave her alone for tonight.. well for now anyhow, more then likely he would pay her a nice little visit when she was sleeping soundly. But their was a slight chance he would actually abide by his word and leave Luna alone for the night, after all he had put her through a lot.. him and 'Seth'. Morning the next day finally passed and to his surprise he actually left her alone during the night but it was a new day now, and that meant no restrictions.

Seth awoke in a unfamiliar bed, his head throbbing with the aftereffects of the alcohol. It had been a long time since he had drank like that before, when he met Luna he almost stopped drinking but now that he might not ever be with her again.. well it seemed like the best option to drown out what was occuring. Slowly he sighed and yawned before getting up and walking towards what once was his house.

When she woke up she slowly got out of her bed. She began to wonder if it was all a dream. Not the fact that she was raped, but the fact that she saw the ghost. After going to the bathroom she began to check her windows and her front and back door, but they were still locked from the outside. She sighed, hoping that she would awake from this nightmare soon.

James was simply just resting until he heard a soft rattling of a window. Well she is up now.. that is certain quickly he moved upwards towards her room before popping up behind her ear. "Did you think this was not real... that it was all a dream..?" He spoke softly as he moved his arms around her his hands starting to massage near her breasts. "Mmm time for you to know what a real man is like... although not in this room..."

She gasped slightly as he came behind her so sudden. She bit her lip upon feeling his hand grip her breasts. "I..just got up.." She said quietly. She could never masturbate in the morning and finish, and she was sure sex was no different. She wanted to push him away, but the sooner she accepted him the better.

He laughed lightly before sliding away from her "that is your excuse.. you just got up.." a small cruel smile crossed his face yet he moved away from her a little "Don't bother about getting dressed Luna.. you won't need those clothes today.. " A soft laugh left him again before he moved away from her a little "I will give you a little.. to wake up.. and then... I have some uses for you." At most James was only going to give her about five minutes before he would wake her up if he had to...

Seth sighed as he slowly walked towards the house, he was only walking slow because of the hangover and the excess noise. Deciding it would be a better idea to get some food and at least loook presentable upon arriving he decided to do such a thing stopping at a Cafe ordering a breakfast and a cup of coffee.

She pulled herself out of bed and began her daily routine of going to the bathroom, brushing her teeth and washing her face. She was trying to block out the fact that she was going to get violated again and there was nothing she could do about it. She left the bathroom and proceeded to the kitchen. Her five minutes was nearly up.

He was making sure to count the time that he was giving her, and it was getting close to over. He was following her yet not doing anything yet since he was staying true to his word that nothing would be done instantly. And although the amount of time he gave might not be fair, he did not really care nor would reconsider giving longer.

Seth sighed his breakfast ready, and his coffee made, it went down easy and the coffee hit the spot but it would be the breakfast that would get rid of the hangover. Not instantly but by the time he would get to Luna he would be like normal again.

She placed some waffles in her toaster and took a seat at the table. The clock seemed to be ticking ten times louder than normal. She missed Seth so much, but she could never fully forgive him for raping her. She layed her head down on the table and sighed thoughtfully.

He was now eying her off, preparing to do what he wished with Luna. James was unfair when it came to time allocation, but she was in his house and so it was fair say considering he could have given her no time at all. Slowly he slunk up next to her appearing from nothing into his full form again "Almost out of time... then I have some plans.."

At first she tried to ignore his words, pretending that she was simply hearing things. But she knew he was there. She couldn't deny it anymore. She got up from her chair and walked to the living room. She wasn't feeling very hungry. She sat down on the couch and simply waited for him to start his buisness.

It was so easy, to put people of their food. For James anyhow, after all he had managed to make most house residents earn the food... of which he would start to do to Luna. "Not hungry anymore,, you better get hungry soon for my thick hard cock.. it needs a wash before I put in that pussy of yours.. and your mouth will be perfect for it... after all you had no issues doing such a thing for Seth.."

She flinched when he mentioned her sessions of cocksucking with Seth and looked away. It brought back painful memories and made her embarassed that he had seen how much of a little slut she had been behind closed doors. She got on her knees and awaited his orders. She wouldn't protest on giving him a blowjob, but she felt uneasy when it came to actual intercourse.

It was surprising to see her flinch at the mentioning of that man's name again, obviously bringing back memories which at the time.. looked like she really enjoyed. Watching Luna go onto her knees his hand moved to her hair before he slid down his pants revealing a semi erect member. "Make it hard and clean it well... I want to feel as much of it go down your throat as possible..."

She closed her eyes and hesitated a bit before taking his cock into her mouth. She felt it grow as she began to lick up and down his shaft. It wasn't long before it threatened to hit the back of her throat. She pulled back slightly so that she wasn't taking it all at once. She wasn't ready to deep throat. At least not yet. She began sucking on his just a little bit as she moved her tongue around.

Seth had started to finally walk up the familiar street, part of him was doubting she would even be awake at this time.. or if she was that he would be let in or allowed to speak to her, it was probably a good idea to ring first.. yet he was never much of a person to do that.. after all he was still really getting over the hang over as he walked down the street that he would have to follow for about more then twenty minutes

Luna definently knew what she was doing when it came to doing what she was, and his member was growing to its full size almost instantly after she started working on it, more and more of it was now in her mouth before a disappointed sigh left him as she pulled back slightly, yet a groan left him showing at least he was feeling pleasure from what was occurring his hands on the back of her head holding some of her hair lightly to keep her continuing.

Luna knew he wanted her to deepthroat sooner or later. So she decided to do it now that she knew how big he was. She pushed him into her throat, gagging as his cock went deeper and deeper. She then pulled back and pushed it in again. She could feel her eyes tearing up as she did this, for more than one reason. She hated this. Being enslaved to what just might be a figment of her imagination.

A groan escaped him as he felt Luna take it deep within her mouth, feeling his member penetrate into her throat. He could see she was starting to run out of breath a little though and pulled her back before pushing her back in deep and moving his hips back and forth a little. This was obviously not going to be to pleasant for her.. but he was going to make sure it was enjoyable for himself.

She stopped moving once he took over the job of thrusting into her throat. She gagged each time he pushed into the tight ring of muscle and it contracted around his length. She wished he'd hurry up because deep throating was something she didn't do very often, even with Seth. Sometimes it made her sick, but she hadn't eaten anything so he was lucky.

Groans started to slowly escape him as he deliberately hit deep with in her mouth, and he thrust in hard and fast before pulling her back and letting go of her again " You better continue or I will have to go deep within you and then slam within your body.. and show you what a real man feels like unlike that pussy boyfriend you once had.."

Back
Top Bottom