Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raped by the dead //Luna||Kratos\\

Kratos

Supernova
Mine

Seth now had a look of confusion hearing her words, they made little sense to him.. he had not done anything but gone down to the bar and had a few relaxing drink.. He went to respond yet that thought was changed as he now ducked the book narrowly missing him "What.. your breaking up with me.. I go down to the bar.. have a few drinks and come back to see you like this.. and your breaking up with me.. How rich.. fine I will leave and don't expect to hear from me, for a while if at all" Once that was said he walked away from the door "Good bye Luna" Upon saying that he stormed out aggravated that she had lied to him about him apparently raping her, she had sex with someone and then tried to blame it on him.. how pathetic.

Luna's

Luna continued to cry and curled into a ball on the floor. She closed her eyes and tried to stop crying. She was hurt real bad, but she needed to get the morning after pill. There was now way she could birth Seths child after what he had put her through.

James was so glad that he had finally accomplished what he had wanted to do, it had taken enough time but it seemed he just had to go to the next level and do something that was bound to work. Little did Luna know, was that was just the beginning and soon he would show himself to her, and force more things upon her.. yet if she tried to tell anyone they would think she is crazy when she says things like he just disappears in midair and speaks to me.. and that sort of thing as he now lent down next to her and spoke in that soft voice he had tricked her with plenty of times "See.. we knew he was like that.. and now we have proof.."

She shook her head. "I can't stay here..." She said quietly, tears still running down her cheeks. She couldn't just leave, but she could sure as hell spend the night with her sister. Being in this house at this very moment would do her no good. She went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. She felt dirty. She felt his cum inside her. She wanted it out. She stepped in the steamy shower and began to scrub herself everywhere he had touched her. But no matter what, she still felt unclean.

There was no way James would let her leave, after all he could lock every door.. everything.. with just a thought... but for now it seemed maybe Luna was over reacting.. and so maybe she would reconsider. Seeing her enter the shower he went in with her .. well mostly anyhow before lightly grabbing her hand making it slowly move down lower, before making it start to rub lower and lower. He was making it seem like these actions were done by her own hand.. as he then started to make her continue to rub and then push a finger in slightly to try and get her started.

She had let this happen simply because she wasn't paying attention. But when her finger pushed inside her, whether or not it was imagination, she screamed at the feeling of Seths cum and snatched her fingers away. After scrubbing them continuously, she turned off the shower and then got dressed. She began to pack for the weekend and once done she headed for the door.

Seeing her reaction James could not help but smirk, she really had been affected strongly by this event and obviously felt very unclean as she scrubbed at her finger as if it had been stained by the dirtiest thing on the planet. He watched her pack shaking his head, while in the shower he made everything lock.. and now even her key would not work only one key would work for every lock.. a special mechanism that had been setup for exactly a purpose like this.. to keep someone inside.

Once she reached for the knob and turned, she realized it was locked. However, the knob to lock the door revealed it was unlocked. She turned it and tried again, but it remained locked. "Whats going on?" She backed away from the door and tried the window. That was in the same condition as the door too. Her eyes widened and she backed away. She dropped her bag and then went to the door once more and shook the knob wildly.

James watched her try and open the door, it seemed that she gave up on the door quickly and now tried a window as he floated up next to her ear now. "Looks like your stuck with me.." This voice was purely his, it was of a deeper variation at nature then Seth's as he partially showed his appearance while being next to her. " Don't worry.. I will take good care of you... I will make sure your fed.. and fucked that is what you deserve Luna.."

This voice made chills run down her spine. It wasn't hers anymore. It was somebody elses. She turned and then saw something that deeply disturbed her. A man that was not solid. She backed up rather calmly. "You're a..." She couldn't say it. Her head was swimming, like she'd faint at any moment. He was a ghost. And he'd been the one that was messing with her.

James smirked a little seeing her surprised look before he became fully solid in the fact that none of him was now transparent all those his skin was a very pale white mainly from the process of death and the choice of remaining her on this planet. "well then Luna it seems it does not take you long to figure out the obvious and now that he is not here anymore.. I have you all for myself.. in my house that you invaded and dirtied with the acts performed with that Seth.."

Her back was pressed against the wall, but nothing could support her. She slid to the floor, her entire body trembling in fear. "I...It was you...you possesed Seth, didn't you?" She accused in a small voice. She was about to pass out, but she forced herself to stay focused. Her eyes stayed on him, waiting for him to advance. If he had been the one who fucked up her and Seths relationship, she wouldn't know what to do.

Slowly James walked closer towards her before he laughed at Luna. "You have me mistaken.. Ghosts as such can not possess.. that is spirits.. their is a difference you know.. one can become solid if they want at times.. the other is stuck in a unnoticeable form.." His hand then reached out lightly touching her face "what Seth did was his own actions, I had nothing to do with them.. he told me of them, I told him to at least tell you his intentions. but he ignored me.." One thing James had always been good at was lying this being one of those cases.

The moment he touched her cheek, she screamed and back away. She began to hypervenilate upon hearing his words. Seth really had raped her; nothing, not even a ghost could change that. "L-let me go! I can't stay here, unlock everything, I'll leave and never return, I promise!" She sobbed. She had no reason to stay in such a big house with no visitors. She wanted to go back to her parents house.

A simple shake of the head left James "Why would I do that.. that would just be wasting opportunities.. now see Seth, he was not as strong as me.. were as I don't have to care about your morals and well.. I hope you like sex.. as your going to have more of it.. with or without consent.." A laugh escaped him as he disappeared for a moment before squeezing her breast and then popping up next to her, "No need to overreact.. You have done the deed in my house.. and so i am going to punish with more of that deed.."

She cried out when she felt his hand on her breasts and jumped when he appeared again. Shaking her head, she grabbed his wrist. "No...I didn't know this was your house, please!" She sobbed, looking into the dullness of his eyes. She couldn't hope to escape with him controlling the house. But she was emotionally exhausted and did not want to be raped twice in one night.

He laughed lightly "Why did you think that on such a house.. it was so cheap? That they were almost giving it away.. well I am the catch.. and you now live here with me.. end of story.." he forcefully now pulled her away from the wall before dropping her on one of the couchs. "Now the two of us.. we could get along.. but either way I don't mind if we don't.. it won't change what I will do to you whenever I want.. slave"

She shook her head. "Slave..? No, I can't be a slave to something that isn't real. I'm going crazy, I'm seeing things..hearing things." She curled up into a ball and then shut her eyes and plugged her ears. She was going into denile, she knew this was real because he had moved her into the living room. She tried her best to believe he wasn't there though.

"ignoring that I am real is a bad idea,..your mine now and I demand respect and in turn you may get some choice when I decide to have some fun with you Luna" James knew she was trying togo into and so he grabbed her hands pulling them out of her ears before kissing then nipping her left ear lobe before whispering "I can please you in so many ways"

"Then give me Seth!" She blurted out. That surprised even her. He raped her and more than likely didn't love her, but she found herself wanting him to be with her now more than ever. Maybe she was just scared, but more than likely she still loved him and wanted his protection.

Such a response even surprised him, after all considering what 'Seth' had done to her earlier. Well it almost seemed forgotten compared to having to be stuck with a ghost. "Seth does not love you.. I on the other hand can do what he could not manage... Don't you want that, don't you think that is what is better for you Luna, someone that will love yo" His voice sounded rather convincing but truth was he just saw her as a fuck toy of which he would exploit.

"No..I still love him. After all he's done I still love him. Please just let me go. I could never love you." She said with a sigh. Luna was afraid of this man...ghost. He had locked her inside her own house and called her a slave. She knew he didn't love her despite his convincing voice. She wasn't as stupid as she looked.

James was disappointed that although Luna had been easy to trick in the regard of Seth raping her, she was not so easily fooled at this moment by his small little act. "Well then It does not have to be loving.. and I don't even require consent from you after all this is my house.." A soft cruel laugh escaped him as his left hand started to explore her crevices of her body. "Such a beauty figure, it will be nice having this as treat everyday.."

Once he began to feel her up a shudder ran through her body. "Please, not now..Don't rape me like Seth did.." She pleaded as tears once again welled up in her eyes. Her body never stopped trembling as he touched her. She was beginning to wonder if she'd ever leave this house or if she'd ever see Seth again.

James almost felt sympathetic for Luna as she pleaded with him, his hand stayed with what he had chosen it to do. "It is not really rape, when you can see and speak to me.. I bet Seth did not even let you look at him when he did it.." His hand was just rubbing for now before he thought of a compromise "Fine... I will not rape you right now on one condition.. pleasure yourself, completely naked in front of me.."

She found herself already about to protest, but she realized it was better than him simply taking her. "I don't think I can get off, but okay.." She began to slowly strip naked, trying to pretend like he wasn't there. She started to play with her breasts and nipples first, closing her eyes. Then her hand slid down to her clit and began to stimulate it, moaning quietly.

Back
Top Bottom