Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The trainer becomes the trained (dhaze x Gwath Canta)

Arcanine was moaning, growling, and murring away as she thrust her new appendage into the boy's rear over and over, tilting her head up as she howled in pleasure. She fucked him hard and fast, as she felt him cumming over her and himself, rubbing his length more as she shivered, the feeling of his sticky fluid hitting her soft fur making her cry out in pleasure before cumming once more deep into him. Of course, she kept on ramming into him, speeding up from the extra slickness the seed gave him, holding onto him tight as she pressed her body into his, whining happy. Licking at his face, she licked down a bit, starting to gather his cum up, liking his taste a bit. Tail swishing behind her, she slammed and rammed hard, quickly, and rapidly. Tongue lulling from her mouth, she kept on, paw jerking him off as she moved, looking down at him softly. As both a canine and a female with a male part, she had a large dose of stamina and could easily climax several times over. Aiden would be stuck under the horny puppy for a while still.

((More then welcome to time jump at the end of your next post ;p ))

Aiden cried out as she kept on going, his cock so sensitive after cumming more times than he was used to, yet she was still going....still forcing his cock into further stimulation, and still pounding into his ass over and over with her cock, the thickness of it forming a perfect seal, and the length meaning she was plunging the depths of his body with every thrust. "Oh god....I can't....I can't take it much longer...." He was weakening beneath her, barely putting up any resistance now, not that it made any real difference. Arcanine seemed to be so lost in her lust he doubted she'd notice if he was screaming in pain. Luckily for him, this was still feeling pleasureable.

It had been hours now, Aiden had lost count of how many times the two of them had cum, though it was into the double figures by now, but finally, after one final time of cumming inside his ass, Arcanine seemed to stop, finally exhausted. "Oh god....." Aiden's body was so full of her cum....and her cock was so thick and long that the loads she had emptied into him had nowhere to go but deeper into his stomach. By the time she had finally stopped, his stomach was so full that his belly was visibly swollen, enough to make it look like he was a pregnant woman, the cum sloshing around inside of him loud enough for the two of them to hear. "A-Arcanine.....?"

Arcanine's lust had finally been stated after an hour or so of mating her new trainer, panting heavily as she lay on top of him, tired and worn out. She had reached her limit, hopefully, every time after this being no where near as long, as the initial effects had finally worn off. Pulling out of his swollen rear, she cuddled into him, licking his cheek lovingly, sweetly, as she traced her paw over his swollen stomach, smirking lightly, before she then nuzzled his neck. She murred quietly, giving him a cute look. "I'm sorry about all that, Master...but I couldn't control myself to stop. It all felt soo good...I hope you at least enjoyed me too~" She kissed him gently, licking his lips as she looked around a bit, resting with him now. She needed sleep, and wanted to stay at his side as they rested together. Though, first, she got up to look around a bit, tail swishing as she moved back to him, picking up him slowly, and bringing him to an empty cave she had found, placing him down inside, before going to fetch his bag, taking it in as well. The cave was nice and shielded from most everything, making up a little bedding as she cuddled back into him. She smiled to him, licking him once more, warm, furred body pressed to his, as she whispered quietly to his ear, while snuggling in for sleep. "Mine~"

Aiden was barely conscious as she spoke, but he just nodded slightly. "It's....it's alright.....Arcanine..." He grinned a little, moving his hands to his swollen belly and pushing down, groaning in pleasure as her cum suddenly started pouring from his ass, forced out by his pushing, until finally his stomach was flat once more. At least until next time anyway.... "It...it did feel pretty good....and I'm sure it'll feel better next time..." He just grinned and yawned slightly as she set him down in the cave. He was still naked, but he didn't care. He didn't have the energy to get dressed right now....he needed sleep, and he was sure she did too. "Mmm...." Once Arcanine lay beside him, he cuddled into her fur for warmth and comfort, resting his head against hers, wrapping a leg around her waist. "Yours hm? And I thought I was the trainer and you were the Pokemon...." He grinned as he started to drift off to sleep.....this was certainly going to be a very interesting relationship.....

Back
Top Bottom