Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The trainer becomes the trained (dhaze x Gwath Canta)

dhaze85

Banned
Banished
Aiden had started his career as a Pokemon trainer rather late in life. Rather than the traditional 10th birthday, he had waited until his 15th. That had been about 2 months ago, and he was now quite far from his hometown, out in the middle of nowhere. He'd heard rumours of there being some rare Pokemon in this part of the forest, but at the same time had heard warnings not to go too far, as several trainers and their Pokemon had gone missing in the area in recent years. Still, he wasn't going to be put off by people probably just wanting the rarest Pokemon all to themselves. Besides, Aiden always loved a challenge. "Hm....so far I've barely seen any Pokemon at all....let alone a rare one...." He groaned as he moved through the trees carefully, not wanting to tear his clothes on the branches, before he came to a stop and blinked. Sitting out here in the middle of the forest was what looked like an old abandoned building....parts of the wall were coming apart, the windows were all smashed in.....nobody had mentioned this to him. Still, by the looks of it there was little point in anybody mentioning it....still....buildings like this...it was a perfect hiding place for Pokemon. It was good shelter and likely a source of some food.... "Oh yeah, this is gonna be good"

The boy smirked as he moved around the outside of the building, finally coming across a large metal door that was hanging off its hinges. It took a good few pushes, but finally he managed to push it open, the creak echoing loudly through the empty building. There were no signs of movement so far....but Aiden wasn't put off yet as he began to explore, moving down the corridors, looking into various rooms as he passed them. Some seemed to be sleeping areas, whilst other rooms were filled with all kinds of lab equipment, all of it old and likely useless now. "Geez...what was this place....?" He stepped into one room, hearing some kind of low hum. A little investigation, and he found what seemed to be a working refrigirator. When he opened it there wasn't much inside, except for what seemed to be a single sample of Pokemon food, suspended in all kinds of fluids or chemicals. Still, the fact that it seemed fresh just made Aiden figure the chemicals were to keep the food preserved. He picked up the box, slipping it into his bag and closed the fridge door, which fell off as soon as it shut. "Looks like this place is coming apart.....I probably shouldn't stay too long...."

He rubbed the back of his head, turning to head off and check one last room, what seemed to be some kind of holding area. There were all kinds of empty cages and shackles, mostly sized for Pokemon, but some seemingly built for human beings aswell. "What the hell was....?" He shook his head, then blinked as he spotted colour, approaching it quickly, and finding what seemed to be an Arcanine, still moving slightly. "Oh my god...." He immediately dashed over, kneeling down by the large Pokemon, stroking its head gently. "Oh god you look terrible....." He quickly looked down at the shackles around it's feet, trying to pull them off, but despite being old, they were still strong. "I...I can't get them off you....I...the only way I know to get you out of here is...." Aiden pulled an empty Pokeball from his bag, setting it down infront of the Arcanine. "Here....get inside and I'll get you out of here k?"

When held in one place for a long time, one tends to forget what time truly is, so to speak. The single living creature still in this decayed building was no different. She'd been there for a long time, though she wasn't even sure herself a number close to being right. She was to be part of an experiment the owners of this lab started, but were never given the chance to finish, as could be plainly seen. She still had nightmares about that day, all the yelling, the destruction, the panic...the loneliness. In all the commotion she had been left behind, with plenty of bodies to keep her 'company'...which were later consumed, having nothing else to eat.

Now, after Arceus knows how long, stood the once all powerful creature, chained and feeling weak. She didn't have much fight left in her, surviving this long on shear force of will, hoping someone would find her. Her prayers were all but answered when she heard sounds, and laid her tired, amber eyes upon this young man before her. Her fur had lost it bright red sheen, looking more rust color, an auburn by now. Had she the strength, her tail would be wagging, while now it only barely shifted behind her. Still, being the first person she had seen in a long time, she was happy, sniffing towards him as she tried to move, the shackles clinking and making her whimper. Then, a bit more shown down on her that day, as the boy gave her a choice. He wanted to help her, and the only way he could was for her to let him become her trainer, to be caught by him. It would free her, and bring her into another 'prison', yet...she knew this male meant her no harm. Unlike her last 'owners', this human wanted to get her somewhere safe, to take care of her. Her choice was clear.

Leaning down on her worn legs, she sniffed the orb for a moment, before pressing the center button with her drying nose, watching as it 'clicked' open, sending out a beam of red light, taking her inside of it. Once the ball shut, it wiggled around a moment or so, till it stopped and 'clicked' once more, letting Aiden know she had been 'caught' by him. At last, her waiting and hoping paid off. Now, if only she could repay this boy with more then servitude....

Aiden smiled as the Arcanine entered the Pokeball, waiting for it to stop moving before he carefully picked it up, smiling for a moment until he heard a distant rumbling, then the closer sounds of crumbling. He'd had a bigger effect on this building than he'd hoped, and after so long of being undisturbed, his movement seemed to have tipped it over the edge. The building coudn't support its own weight any longer, and was starting to crumble and collapse around him. "Oh hell..." He tucked the Pokeball into his jacket quickly, then turned to run, dodging around some collapsing bricks, dashing towards the door he'd originally entered through, diving through it with barely a second to spare, the roof starting to collapse completely, pulling the walls down around with it. Whatever had been going on in there was lost to history now....the building was nothing more than a pile of smoking rubble now, probably to remain undisturbed for god only knew how long. Still....he'd gotten out, and more importantly he'd saved a life.

"Well then....let's get away from here first..." Aiden pulled out the Pokeball and smiled, starting to walk into the trees in order to get some shade. The sunlight was so bright it hurt his eyes after being in that dark building, and the shade was a welcome way to help. "Ok....I know just the place" He grinned, backtracking a little the way he had come from before, heading towards a little pond he had found earlier. There hadn't been any Pokemon, but it would be a great place to let the Arcanine out and to let her clean up a little in the fresh water.

Once he arrived, Aiden sat down, setting his backpack down at his side, then opened up Arcanine's Pokeball, releasing her onto the warm grass, then smiled slightly once she was formed. "Hey there, I'm Aiden, your new trainer. Don't worry, you're safe now, and I'm gonna take good care of you" He grinned to her, motioning to the water. "You can clean up and have a little fun, and I've got something else for you too" He remembered what he had found in the building, pulling the box from his backpack and setting it down, then opened it up. Whilst he didn't much care for the smell, to a Pokemon the aroma of the food would be almost irresistable. "You look like you're starving, so here. Eat this to start getting your strength up ok?" He pushed the box closer to the Arcanine, smiling and leaning back to watch her.

It was an odd feeling to be inside a Pokeball again, but she didn't really mind it. Anything was better then being chained to a wall with no freedom to your name. At least with Aiden, she knew she's get to see the world a bit. When the sound of the ball opening resounded to her ears, she found herself reforming outside, on some soft, warm grass, with sun shining down on her. Letting out a soft sound, she looked around, sniffing the air, before looking into the boy's eyes, feeling herself taken aback for just a moment. He was handsome, for a human, and had such a nice gaze, showing what he said was all true. She smiled in a doggish sort of way, as she licked his cheek softly, the warm, long tongue lapping over the flesh as she nuzzled his side, as a sort of 'thank you'. Shaking off her fur, she moved around in a circle, getting her legs used to walking again, before padding to the pond, bending down to get herself a little drink. Lapping up the cool, soothing liquid, she murred once more, tail moving some behind her. Going back to his side, she nuzzled into him, laying down and watching as he placed the little box at her paws. Sniffing at it, she licked her chops, knowing the smell as Pokechow, even if it did have an oddness to it. Still, she was starving, and anything would be good for now. Knocking it open, she ate the food from it, licking her muzzle after wards, letting it settle in. However, not more then five minutes after, something began to change within the Arcanine, and it showed on the outside as well.

She began to howl and growl in pain, her body twitching and contorting all around. Her sounds grew louder as she rolled over and started to shake more. She didn't blame her new trainer for this, how could she? He saved her; she blamed the food, if anything. After the sounds of cracking and reshaping could be heard, the Arcanine was found huddled over, panting, growling, whimpering, on all fours. Yet...she looked almost completely different now. She looked...almost human, in shape. Something was in that food...and whatever it was, had changed the poor creature into something new. "What..what happen-- I'm..I'm speaking!?!" Jumping up, she looked over her new form, her amber eyes glancing all over, as she looked over to an equally surprised Aiden, no doubt. "Master...what...what happened to me~?"

Mount_Chimney__Arcanine_by_tailsrulz.jpg

Aiden laughed happily as Arcanine licked his face, he was so happy she was able to relax around him. He'd been so worried that she might not have liked humans after that they seemed to have put her through, but to see her stretching and relaxing....he felt a lot better, a lot more relaxed, especially as she eagerly ate the food he had given her and she washed herself off. Already her fur was looking so much shinier, though when she suddenly howled in pain, he quickly moved over beside her, reaching out to gently touch Arcanine's fur, then quickly pulled his hands back as he heard what almost sounded like breaking bones. "A-arcanine....?" He stared at her as her body shifted around, the shape changing, fur seeming to retract and smoothen, until finally it was over...and she was laying there panting, but when she stood up, Aiden couldn't help but stare.....standing before him was not an Arcanine....but what looked almost like a naked human woman.

"I....wh-wh-whoa....." For a moment he didn't even hear her talk....he was just so mesmerised by staring at her....she was beautiful....she was sexy....and his body was reacting in a rather obvious way, his pants tenting obviously. "A-arcanine....? You can....you can talk? I....I don't know what's going on....I don't know what happened....I....but you....you're..." He stared at her, looking her up and down and unable to help licking his lips. "How....how do you feel....?"

"I..I feel...different...yet the same. My body is different, but I can still think the same...and I can talk now, with the human language...what...what happened to me?" She looked right into his eyes, looking scared and worried all at once, pouting slightly as she moved closer to him. Her body was now fit and slender, her legs long and toned, her chest now showing a vairly built set of breasts, looking around a small D cup, with only some of her white fur covering her, a nice tuft of it coming from between them, just barely hiding them. Her tail was just as long and fluffed, which now curled around her waist, covering her crotch, not noticing she did so. She was as naked as before, just now she was human-like, thus, had things she felt had to be hidden. She was beautiful, and pouted once more, still looking sexy as she pressed her face right up to his, her nose touching his as she whined. "Master...are you alright? Do...do you not like me like this...?" Her ears twitched, laying back a little as she pressed into him.

Sniffing at him, her tail uncurled and shivered a bit, apparently enjoying his scent, her own having changed and fanned a bit as hr tail moved around. "Master...I...feel odd. Do...do you know what's wrong? Or what my name is? I've never had one that I can remember...." Brushing her body into him, her cheeks grew a little crimson, her form heating up as she rubbed into him, her hips moving a bit as she put her legs around his right leg, feeling herself humping at him a little, whining. Something in her had morphed along with her, making her amorous as she rubs against him, her own heat cycle coming around sooner then she thought. Things were going to be...interesting, to say the least.

"I....I don't know what happened....you just....you just changed...but um...." Aiden swallowed nervously as she got closer, then pressed into him before crawling slowly into his lap. She'd gotten a lot lighter than the usual heavy weight of an Arcanine, something he was particularly glad for. "B-but um....I....I do like you like this....an awful lot...." He stared at her, breathing heavily now, slowly glancing down between them as he felt her move, shivering as he felt her starting to grind against him, almost hump him. God her scent....her smell....it was driving him insane. Pokemon pheremones normally had no effect on humans....but now that she was something inbetween....oh god was it having an effect on him. His pants were now bulging like something within was straining to get out, and Aiden's hands seemed to be moving by themselves as she wrapped her legs around him, slowly coming up to cup her firm ass cheeks, squeezing them slightly, pulling her closer so his bulging pants would begin rubbing between her legs.

"I....I don't know what your name is....maybe....we can work on one together..." He shivered and groaned slightly, gently massaging her ass as he looked up into her eyes, barely able to breathe by this point.

"You...you do? Really?" Slowly, she sniffed at him a little more, her tail starting to wag quickly, as her body grew ever more excited, even if her mind was slow on the uptake of the situation. Licking his cheek, her long tongue dragged over the skin there, leaving a warming sensation as it touched against him. Pressing in, she continued to grind/hump at him, whimpering a bit louder as she let her pace begin to increase. "Master...I feel funny...my body is...hot, but a different kind of hot. Do you know what's wrong? Why I feel so...needy?" She had been locked up for a long time, and probably never really noticed much of her heat cycles before, having no one around to notice or anything like that. Staying on his lap, her arms went about his neck, her legs wrapped tight around his waist, staring deeply into his eyes. She was giving off both scared and excited looks in her eyes, truly unsure of what was now going on.

As she felt his hands on her firm rear, she made a soft sound, almost a moan, and pressed in closer, licking his neck as she whined. "That...feels nice, Master. Your hands are soft on my body...." Keeping her amber orbs on his, she rested her head on his shoulder, blushing a deep crimson as her body kept moving on its own, the poor Arcanine girl completely unaware what effect her scent and new body were having on the poor male before her. But, knowing how things go, she was certainly going to find out.

"I um....I'm not sure why...." Aiden panted slightly as he felt his erection begin to rub between her legs from their movement. He was starting to figure out exactly why she was feeling the way she was....why she was doing what she was....but he couldn't bring himself to say it....after all, she might freak out and stop what she was doing, and he just couldn't risk that now. Not now that he was so close.... "Nnngh....I'm glad....you like my hands" He groaned slightly, squeezing her ass a little more, then slowly starting to slide one hand upwards, stroking through the thin fur at her sides, then up to cup one of her firm, ample breasts, squeezing it firmly before running his thumb over the nipple. "Don't be scared....I'm sure this is going to feel really good..."

He looked up at her and licked his lips, finding himself leaning up and then planting his lips against hers in a firm kiss. He was surprised at how good her new lips tasted, and when he felt an opening he put his tongue into her mouth, brushing it against hers. Her tongue was still rough, somewhere halfway between that of a human and an Arcanine, but it felt good....felt better than a human tongue would.

Arcanine was still very, very confused and scared, but...if this male told ehr everything would be alright, then everything would be fine. He risked himself to save her from dying, so, the least she could do was believe in him and do as he said. Besides...she did have to admit that somewhere in her, her body was telling her this felt good and she wanted it. Otherwise, she would have pulled away...but the sort of petting the boy gave her made her only want more from him. Thankful she couldn't have visible blushing, she murred in an aroused sort of way, grinding her body against him as she pressed in, nodding, looking innocently adorable. "Ok...Master. If you say so...it does kinda feel good though...." A small moan left her as he rubbed her breasts and nipples, all these feeling so new to her, as she gripped his sides and refused to let go.

Once his lips pressed to hers, she had the idea, and returned the kiss, letting ehr long, warm tongue slip over his in turn, exploring his mouth and muscle as her body shook in visible pleasure, feeling 'hotter' then usual, most likely from her becoming aroused sexually. "Please...don't stop, Master...."

Aiden couldn't believe she wasn't pulling away from him, hell she was encouraging him to continue, her body almost begging for it as far as he could tell. He could hardly believe his luck....she was so innocent, so naive....and already so loyal after what he had done for her. He felt a slight pang of guilt in the back of his mind, that perhaps he was taking advantage of her....but then she was taking advantage of him just as much. Hell, she had initiated this, not him. And besides....her body felt so good....tasted so good....there was no way he could stop now, not even if she asked him to. "Nnnngh....." Once the kiss was broken, Aiden suddenly moved forwards, pushing her to the ground so that he was laying ontop of her, lowering his mouth from her lips and down to her breast, capturing the erect nipple in his mouth and sucking hard, whilst one hand slowly started to stroke across her stomach, the other going to begin the work of removing his now uncomfortably tight pants.

In a way, her body was indeed begging for him, only she wasn't entirely sure as to why, just knew this somehow felt like the right thing to be doing. Sudden rushes of hormones can do that, apparently. Still, even if she wanted him to stop, she had a feeling he wouldn't or she wouldn't let herself, so, might as well try this all out. The way his half exposed flesh felt to her warm fur felt extravagant, as well as how her long tongue felt within his mouth; all of this human male felt wonderful thus far, and she knew it would get only better. When Aiden moved down her body, she gave off a pleasurable shiver, as well as a cute little moaning murr as her form twitched, feeling his teeth and mouth on her newly formed ample breasts, making her cry out in pleasure at the feeling, running her paw through his hair, shutting her eyes tight. Her form shifted against him, and did so even more once his finger played along the tender weak spot of her stomach, leg giving a twitch or two as she moaned once more, having a look of bliss on her face. "Ohhh...Mas...Master...!"

He almost wanted to tell her to call him Aiden....but hearing her call him master in that tone....god it turned him on....he'd tell her later on...once they were done. Finally he managed to remove his pants, followed quickly by his boxers, which he almost immediately kicked away. A moment later, he lifted his mouth from her breast, but only so he could remove his shirt, then quickly put his mouth back down, this time licking and sucking on the other nipple, whilst the hand travelling down her stomach finally arrived between Arcanine's legs, starting to rub curiously at the outer lips of her pussy. He'd never felt this before, on a human or Pokemon, and he was just feeling his way around. It didn't take his fingers long to find something hard.....so he started to rub at it a little more roughly, his fingertip grinding against her clit, whilst his other fingers continued to tease at her lips for a few moments, before a single finger slid inside of her.

While the paw paw rubbed around his head and neck gently, tracing slight claws around him, once she felt his 'attack', her eyes went wide and she howled out in pure pleasure, the other paw clawing the ground hard as her leg wrapped around him, pulling him against her. Whatever had turned her into this also had some effect on her libido, bringing her heat ever closer, making her need her Master sooner rather then later, as she growled and moaned in extacy. "Ohhhhhhhh~" Her voice had a tone of bliss and happiness mixed into the sounds, her innocent voice making it all the sexier. Her hips slowly grinded and humped at his working fingers, brushing down her hard clit and nether lips against him, wanting even more of his touch to her. "Don't...don't stop, Master. You're making me feel so good~" Looking at him, she gave him a horny, yet cute smile, being able to lick his nose as she moved closer against him, her breasts feeling even better then before. These feeling were all new to the female, but she never wanted them to stop.

Aiden slowly slid a second finger inside of her body, wiggling them and pumping slowly. In one way he wanted to keep going with this teasing...but god he couldn't do it, he just couldn't resist this any longer....he needed his own pleasure, needed his own release. There was no way he could keep up this foreplay any longer. "Arcanine....nnghh.....god I can't wait anymore..." He slowly withdrew his fingers from her, then moved his hand away, lifting both hands to her breasts and using them to support himself as he lifted his body up, aiming his cock and rubbing the tip against her pussy, eliciting a loud groan from the boy. "So good....god this is gonna be so good...." He squeezed both her breasts, then started to slowly push his hips forwards, the head of his cock splitting her pussy lips open, then vanished inside of her, Aiden's eyes going wide at the intense pleasure. It was so much that he couldn't stop himself, and with a single thrust he jammed his entire cock inside of her. It was so good. So tight and wet....and so hot....god it was like his cock was enveloped in fire, though it wasn't painful.....it just made the feeling even better.

Arcanine cried out in pleasure as he continued the wanted assault to her form. Moving her hips in time to his thrusting and pumping fingers, she worked the rhythm, till he stopped, to do something even better. "Then...go ahead, Master...I'm all yours." As she spoke, she gave him a cute smile and an innocent look, getting submissive a moment as she pulled her paws to her chest, submitting herself to him, completely. She watched as he moved, shivering as he used her breasts to help hm support himself, big fluffy tail swishing under her in anticipation. She moaned softly as she felt his cock tip rubbing her outer lips, placing her paws around his neck and crossing a leg around his waist, showing some flexibility. However, the second she felt him thrusting right in, filling her up with his hard shaft, she cried in pleasure and a little pain, having been a sort of virgin, though Pokemon didn't have to worry about hymens, so, no bleeding from her, just shaping. She tilted her head back, away from him, as she moaned and howled in pleasure mixed with pain, flames bursting a bit from her mouth as she did so, sure it keep it away from him. Using her leg, her foot rubbed his rear, pushing him on a bit as she humped against him. "Ohhhh...ready when you are, Master...." She was tight, wet, and hot inside, the temperature almost rising as she became even more aroused, but doing nothing to harm him, if anything, only to stimulate.

Aiden was shivering and twitching as he was buried inside of her, needing a few moments to adjust to this sensation. If he didn't take a moment to stop he knew he would cum almost immediately....and he wanted to make this last as long as possible. "Oh god....it's so good....you're so good..." He stayed still for almost a full minute, before slowly starting to push himself up, hands still on her breasts to lift himself, squeezing them tightly. "Nnngh....fuck yes....so good...." He pulled almost all the way out of her, leaving only the head inside, before with a thrust of his hips he buried himself inside of her again, grunting at the sensation as he started a slow, hard pumping rythm inside of her, grunting and leaning down to kiss at her neck. He didn't want to kiss her lips at the moment....the risk she'd breathe fire into his mouth was a little too great for his liking.

She whimpered in agreement to him, thrusting up into him as he moved inside of her, rocking her hard nub against his form, which made it all the better for her, she found. She grunted and moaned along with him as he started his pace, pushing him in further with her legs, both around him now, her feet teasing his rear hole with a toe, showing a little grin from her as she looked punch drunk on this emotion, pulling his head close for a deep kiss, keeping her fires under control for now. Licking within his mouth, her long tongue dragged around the cavern, tail swishing under her as she whined into him, loving every moment of their mating, closing her eyes as she spoke between moans. "Master...more...mate me more...." She tightened and flexed around him as he tthrust, never having anything like him inside her like this, loving every slow moment, moving a bit on him a bit faster.

Aiden was more than happy to start thrusting faster inside of her, a little surprised when she kissed him so forcefully, but when a mouth full of fire didn't come he quickly began to return the kiss, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, rubbing it roughly against her own, savouring the feel of her aswell as the taste....it was like nothing he'd ever experienced before....and was something he hoped to experience again...and again and again and again.... "Unghh....." Aiden eventually had to break the kiss, his thrusts starting to become faster and more erratic. No matter how much willpower he had, he was still a 15 year old experiencing his first time, and he just couldn't hold it back any longer. "Oh god....I'm....I'm gonna cum..." He squeezed her breasts tightly, giving one final hard thrust before he cried out, his cock twitching before emptying his cum inside of her, spurt after spurt flooding into her hot body, overflowing quickly.

Arcanine was moaning, growling, and whimpering in bliss and pleasure as he thrusted into her warm core over and over again, holding onto him to dear life. As he broke the kiss, her tongue lulled from her mouth, thrusting back into each hit he gave her, till, eventually, he was about to finish. She surprised herself with how much she enjoyed their mating, and promised herself she'd let him do this many times over again. Moaning, she smiled to him, licking his neck as she started to nibble it. "Its ok, Master, I'm ready...." She shivered completely, feeling him squish her breasts and give one hard, final thrust, crying out in pleasure as she came from the impact, then, came once or twice more once he filled her with his explosion of seed inside her body. She bit down hard on his neck, leaving her mark on him, while keeping her arms and legs about him, emptying every little bit into her form. She was shuddering and moaning in bliss, feeling the sticky seed seep and fill every inch of her hot core, mkaing her lick and kiss him gently. Still, something within her was moving, changing, possibly brought on by the food she ate mixed with the proteans and information from his cum, as she slowly pulled off of him, placing her arms around his shoulders and sitting behind him, licking and kissing his back and neck, tail swishing slowly, her touches loving. She rubbed her paws around his chest, massaging every little muscle, tracing little shapes as she murrs. "Mmm...Master...that felt soo good...." Pressing into him, he'd feel something poking at his lower back, which she felt as well, looking down with surprise to see...above her crotch, there looked like a pouch of skin, which had a little opening, but otherwise, it was against her form and unnoticeable. And, coming from it was a semi-erect Arcanine cock, which was getting harder as she rubbed into him, smirking as the hormonal surge hit her once more, holding him tight. "I...I wanna try doing you now, Master~"

"H-huh....?" Aiden blinked as he felt something odd poking into his back....something that definately hadn't been there before, though when he heard her mentioning something about doing him now....and when he felt something wet, hot and hard starting to slide and grow up against his back, his eyes widened and he looked over his shoulders, spotting the cock slowly growing from inside of her new sheath. "Wh-wh-wha?!" He pulled away from her, turning to face her before falling backover and landing on his butt, legs spread slightly, inadvertantly exposing his asshole to her, and in her hormonal state it could almost be taken that he was offering himself to her, even though he consciously wasn't. "A-arcanine....? Wh-what is that? That....you didn't have that before...." His eyes were fixed on the cock as it continued to grow, exceeding his own in terms of both length and thickness.

Arcanine licked her lips at the delicious sight of the boy, her Master, as he looked cuter and cuter with every moment. She chuckled and grinned, crawling towards him as he fell back, moving right over him as she pinned him down with her strength and horny 'rage', leaning in as she licked his lips. "Mmm...no, I didn't Master, but...it came after you unloaded inside me...maybe whatever made me like this is responsible for this too. But still...I...I need you more now, Master...my turn...." She kissed his neck, licking around his flesh as she rocked and rubbed her new length against his asshole, blushing a bit through her white cheeks, smiling in an almost punch drunk way. Her cock was the average for an Arcanine, which was about nine inches or so long and about two and a half inches thick, give or take. Pushing up on his hips, she panted out softly and whined as she started to push into his tight hole. She closed her eyes and whimpered out, tilting her head up as she slowly worked herself in, filling him up with her new, tender bit of flesh, shuddering in bliss just from entering. "Oh gods...this feels so good on this end...."

"I....A-Arcanine w-wait....I..." Aiden squeaked slightly as she practically pounced him, pinning him to the ground. Despite her new form, she was still heavy, and strong.....more than strong enough to hold him down. "I....I'm not....that's not somewhere you're supposed to put that....you're not supposed to -have- that...." His eyes widened as he felt her cock starting to rub against his virgin ass-hole. Fortunately it seemed to be lubricated with her own juices, though the sheer thickness of it....this still wasn't going to be easy. As he felt her tip push into him, Aiden let out a cry of pain, his ass almost painfully tight around the intruder, his own cock twitching madly between their bodies. "Oh god...it hurts...." He winced, then suddenly cried out in pain as she continued to push further into him, until finally her entire length had filled him up, and she seemed to be pressing against him....something that was causing an intense pleasure, very different from what he had felt before. "Nnngh......oh god....." He started trying to push her off him, but his actions could also be taken as an attempt to simply make her start moving rather than pull out.

She gently, lovingly licked at his lips, moving to kiss him as she stayed buried deep in his body, tail swishing back and forth behind her, as her paws kept him pinned, one sliding down his body teasingly, to grasp a hold on his cock. Licking him once more, feeling his hands on her, as if taking it as a sign to go on, she smiled and kissed his forehead, as she started to pull out. Of course, though, this was only to jam herself right back inside him, hard. Her paw began to rub and massage his penis between them, as her hips began to work up a rhythm, starting to work her way in and out of him, starting slow, and gaining speed as she went. Slowly, surely, she fucked him hard, panting with extacy as her body felt wonderful, having came shortly after she started, not that it slowed her down; in fact, it just sped her up. "Ohhh, Master...you feel so wonderful inside...no wonder you liked doing this to me...." The girl was on a hormonal and heat induced sexual high, her body heating up as she fucked him hard and fast, her fur giving him comfort and warmth as she moved. She'd have to try this other ways with him, as well as let him get her in different positions as well. It was only fair, really.

Aiden let out a mixed cry of both pain and pleasure as he felt Arcanine starting to thrust into him, then gasped as he felt one of her paws grasping his throbbing erection, arching his back beneath her, which only allowed her to thrust even deeper into him than before. He wanted her to stop....but at the same time he didn't....he wanted more....he wanted her to keep going and give him more....and slowly but surely, the pain was starting to fade, only to be replaced with even further pleasure. "O-oh god...." He grunted, his ass tightening slightly around her cock as she pumped his own, then he gasped as he felt her suddenly cum inside of him....god the fluiid was so hot...so thick....yet instead of stopping as he would've expected, she seemed to be using her own cum as lubricant to fuck him faster. For a moment Aiden lasted how many times would she last....once more? Twice more? What if she went on for hours? The stamina of a Pokemon....he didn't doubt it could be possible. "Nnnngh, oh god...." His own body however couldn't last that long, and before long his cock twitched and began to cum between them, spraying both their chests with his own thick cum.

Back
Top Bottom