Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kira & Thor

Kira

Super-Earth
"Let me go you bastard" the girl says as her form shifts again. She tugged against the bonds that held her against the back wall of the ships hold. Her body shift again leaving her wearing nothing but the shining silver collar around her neck. She had lost track of how long he had been making her shift from one form to the next but it was getting old. She blushed realizing she was naked making her blue skin turn a lovely purple shade in spots.

She had been running for days before he had finally caught her. "What are you going to do with me?" she asked already afraid that she knew the answer. Her race were constantly being sought after by people hoping to sell them to slave markets. Who wouldn't want a slave that could change shape to whatever you desired. The going price was more than enough to set someone up for life if they found the right buyer. Amina had a sinking feeling that she was headed to one such buyer right now.

"What am I going to do with you? I think that's fairly obvious." Mikal smirked softly as he walked into the holding cell, a cow-prod like device in his left hand while his right hand was empty. "I am thinking of selling you, it would bring me quite the large amount of cash especially since your species is going to get more and more rare." He licked his lips as he jabbed at her with the prod, zapping her again. "However, I might actually just keep you for myself so that I could use you at my whim. Maybe lure in high payers to have sex with you, or something of the sort. I'm sure I could make more money by holding onto you instead of just selling you." He licked his lips once more, jabbing her again.

"Please stop doing this to me" Amina panted. Sweat was matting down the soft white fur that now covered much of her body. "How can you do this to another living creature?" she whimpered as he zapped her again. She let out a soft groan as the low voltage coursed through her small frame. Her body shifted again this time growing a tail and giving her skin a scaly look. "Please let me go" she said again her voice sounding slightly metallic.

"Why should I let you go when I can profit from you?" Mikal smirked softly as he zapped her once more, laughing at her pain. "However, if you are a good girl I might start allowing you to roam about the ship freely instead of being chained to the wall like the animal you really are." Humans have been traveling in space for the past hundred years now, and as they have traveled they would come across new aliens. The shape shifters were fairly new to the human conquest and so everyone who could get one wanted one. "So, how's it going to be? Am I going to have to break you in the hard or the easy way?"

Amina knew that she should simply give in, but she was too angry at the man that had kidnapped her to think straight. "Go to hell" she said in a bubble voice. She spat a blue glob at him hitting his cheek. She cursed that she hadn't been in some form with corrosive spit. Even though her form seemed mostly water the bonds still held her fast. They had been specially designed for her species after the human had first encountered them.

Mikal smirked softly once more as she spat on him, "I was hoping you'd choose the hard way; it really is more fun for me in the long run." He smirked as he jabbed her with the prod again. Due to her watery form, she would be even more hurt by the electricity coursing through her entire body. He laughed softly and spat onto her now solid form, turning away for a second and walking towards the other end of the room where all the 'tools' were placed

Amina groaned in pain as the shock cause her body to spasm. She fell limp against her bonds as he walked away. She could feel his spittle running down her chest and between her now ample breasts. She was now in the form of a Lineef, a cat like species that was one of the first discovered by humans. The Lineef were also one of the first species that human began to take as slaves due to their beauty and grace. Amina panted trying to catch her breath as her tail twitched nervously behind her.

Mikal soon returned with the prod and a whip. He licked his lips again as he saw his spittle running down between her ample breasts. His whip cracked down hard onto her back, breaking the flesh and causing a little blood to rise. "You see, my new slave, I am going to break you until you are soon begging me to touch you yet again. When I am done with you, you will be the perfect slave. One that will do as her Master commands and pines for him to touch her body just one more time." he laughed as he brought the whip down yet again.

Amina let out a yelp of pain as the whip lashed across her back digging a furrow across it. She could feel the blood trickling down her back. She whimpered pitifully promising herself that she would not give him the satisfaction of hearing her scream. As the second blow landed across her back she bit down on her lip to keep from crying out. If only she hadn't been wearing the color she could have changed shape and healed the wounds on her back, but with the color in place she was unable to shift how she wanted.

Mikal smirked more as he brought the whip down onto her ass this time, creating a furrow across both cheeks but broken by her ass crack. "You see my darling Slave, there is quite the large market for creatures like you. So I plan on making my own little profit off of you." He smirked as he brought the whip down onto her chest again. "I hope you understand that it's nothing personal, I'm sure a mind like yours can understand that."

As the whip came down across her chest and cut into her right breast she finally could handle no more and let out a little scream. It hurt so much, but she would not give in to the bastard. As the blows continued to fall all over her body she became too horse to scream able to do nothing except sob dryly. Eventually she could take no more. "P..p..please" she croaked. "i'll listen" tears ran down her face to drip onto her bloodied chest. She would have normally hissed at the salty tears in her wounds but she was in so much pain it didn't matter to her.

Mikal couldn't help but smirk as he heard the first scream and then every scream after words. "Oh, so you give in now, do you?" He laughed happily as he brought the whip down onto her back again, before putting his foot on it and pushing down hard so that she would fall and hit the floor, putting pressure on her wounds and causing more blood to come out. He spat down onto her head, licking his lips. "Thats good to know, others have been harder to break in."

Amina whimpered softly as she struck the ground. She cried out in agony as he pushed down on her back opening some of her wounds even farther. She was beginning to feel a little light headed from loosing so much blood. She felt his spit splatter against the side of her face that wasn't pressed against the cold hard floor. "P..please s..stop" she panted trying to draw a breath as he pushed down on her back making it hard to breath in.

Mikal smirked as he now stepped away from Amina, taking his prod and zapping her again. "I don't think I will stop just yet. I'm going to keep whipping you and forcing you to change again and again until I feel that you are truly broken and ready to submit to each and every whim and desire I have." He licked his lips softly, prodding her once more and forcing her to change shapes again.

Amina barely even felt the jolt from as much pain as she was in. As her form shifted the wounds disappeared. She couldn't feel them any more, but she could still remember how much they had hurt. "Don't do this" she said looking up at him with piercing green eyes. She had shifted to something vaguely plant like in appearance with small leaves and flowers sprouting from various places on her body.

"Why shouldn't I do this?" He smirked as he brought the whip down onto a leaf, slicing through it and into her green flesh. He laughed softly at her, "It has occurred to me that I don't even know your name. What is your name?" He slammed the whip into her stomach this time, leaving it resting in the wound for a few seconds before slashing her with it again and again.

"It's not right" she sobbed as he began to whip her again tearing at the leaves and leaving deep gouges in her soft flesh. A sweet scent filled the air as her body bled a sap like substance. "A..amina" she said between cries of pain. She writhed on the floor trying to escape the cruel lash, but there was no escape for the poor girl.

"Wrong!" Mikal yelled out at her as she told him her name, this time the whip was brought down across her face; barely missing her left eye. "Your name is whatever I deem it to be." he smirked as he spat down on her head again, walking around her body. "So tell me, what is your name?" He laughed softly at her, trying to break her down in all ways.

Amina went wide eyed with terror after the whip cracked down across her face. She had been close to losing an eye. "I..i don't know" she answered honestly squirming as he spat into the would that crossed over her face. "W..what is my name?" she asked finally in a whimper as he took a break from the lash again.

"Your name is whatever I, or who ever buys you, deems your name to be." Mikal smirked softly, prodding her with electricity once more so that she would be forced the change and heal yet again. "I hope you are starting to learn, my arm is getting a bit sore." He laughed softly as he drove his foot into her now healed stomach, "So what is your name?" He licked his lips, getting ready to crack the whip again.

"W..what do you want it to be?" she asked in a whimper. Her tail was tucked between her legs and her ears were laid back against her head. She was one of the inneac race. They appeared to be a mix between a human and a dog. Her physical wounds had healed, but she still felt every blow that had landed on her body.

"Right now, I think Cunt works out for you." Mikal licked his lips as he prodded her body once more with the cattle prod. His hand dropped the whip, kicking it away from them, before rising up to unbuckle his pants and pull out his hardening cock. It was still fairly soft, so his full size could not yet be determined. "Now it's time to break in your body, as your mind has already been broken enough for now; don't you think so?"

"P..please no" she whimpers seeing him free his member. "Please I just want to go home" she whimpers looking up at him. Her body no closely resembles that of a human except for her deep blue skin tone and long white hair.

"If you are lucky, we may make another swing by your home so you can visit your family." Mikal smirked softly as he started to rub his swelling member on her face, hopefully degrading her. "Now Cunt, why don't you go ahead and start sucking and kissing my balls. I don't think you've earned the right to yet pleasure my cock with your mouth."

Amina tried to turn her head away from his member as he rubbed it against her face. She was disgusted by the thought of pleasuring him, but she knew what would happen if she didn't. Tentatively she moved her head to kiss his dangling orbs lightly making the contact as quick as possible.

Back
Top Bottom