Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Seeking 'DM-ish/Narrator' for slowburn corruption/feminization of a GILF adventurer (NSFW, fantasy setting)

Enjin

Moon
Posting an RP request that's fundamentally identical in plot to my other one but with a different subject matter to see how it goes.

I'm looking for a very, very, very specific sort of RP. The major kinks this idea focuses on are orientation play, ageplay (of the elderly kind), non-consent/dubious-consent, coercion, blackmail, occasional coerced makeup, themes of forced prostitution, raceplay if you're into that and possible male pregnancy.

To put it simply, the character this RP focuses on is a senior warrior/mercenary/adventurer. He's a man, by the name of Silas, who's seen a lot of things, fought a lot of monsters, done a lot of quests. He's an older man, in his 70s or so but extremely fit and healthy due to his lifestyle.
This man also has a bit of a whorish body. He's not a 'femboy' but more of an elderly 'twunk', or whatever description you have for a muscular hunk who's thicc and has enough jiggly and soft parts to look more like a muscular woman than a muscular man. Like a bara basically, but, curvier.

Due to a recent quest involving a bandit attempting to summon a Demon, Silas' body has become quite changed. Before, he was the pinnacle of masculinity. He was incredibly muscular, he had a thick set of facial hair and rugged features, not an ounce of fat on him. After being captured by the bandit and forced to endure some odd ritual however, Silas' body has become altered to become more.. feminine.

The ritual was supposed to transform Silas into a woman to be a sacrifice to the Demon. However, the ritual was interrupted halfway due to the bandit lusting over Silas partially altered body and proceeding to humiliate him a little. This gave Silas enough time to break free from his bindings and slay the bandit, thus ruining the ritual, however his body never changed back.

Silas' body is still masculine and muscular, but his once firm pecs were now larger and rounder, more akin to breasts, with fittingly thick nipples. His thighs were once purely muscle, now there was an ounce of jiggle and ripple to them whenever he walked. His hips had grown wider, childbearing even. And his ass had grown thick, round and wobbly, more fat than muscle now, and if he wasn't careful with what he wore, his cheeks would clap with every step he took. His body lost the ability to grow or sustain any facial hair or pubic hair, and his rugged face had become smoother. He still had some age lines, but there was an odd beauty to his once grandfatherly face now that he couldn't grow any facial hair, leading to his embarrassment and subsequent decision to hide his face under a helmet 24/7, especially since his lips had grown plump, thick and pillowy yet firm, perfect for sucking dick or kissing. His cock hadn't changed in size much, though it did get a bit smaller.

The ritual had made him less of a man and more closer to an incredibly muscular woman in some regards. Despite his more whorish looking body, he was still clearly a man, and so he continued his life trying to adapt to these changes, as a senior adventurer.

The RP I'm looking for is for my partner to play as a DM of sorts or Narrator, while I play as Silas, trying to navigate his way through a new town he moved into to do quests in, not realizing that the town is utterly filled with perverts who wish to make him into a cumdumpster. People who want to molest him, fondling his man-tits, groping his phat arse, or breed his tight hole.
I'm looking for someone to act as the narrator who plays as different 'NPCs' of sorts in the RP, all out to get a piece of the curvaceous but muscular 'sissy' of an old man. The RP I'm looking for is a sort of slowburn corruption, focused on toying with the 'presently' straight Silas as he's subjected to humiliation and perversion from other men because of his curvaceous and lewd body.
The setting is a distant city Silas had never been to, one he now begins to inhabit as a newcomer so he can find different quests, skulking around for information, only to get badgered, molested and coerced by different men in the city, ranging from thugs, to shopkeeps, to innkeepers, to informants. Perhaps at times he gets randomly felt up by some lowlife who was feeling lucky. Perhaps he's low on money and has to allow a landlord/innkeeper to cop a feel of his tits or ass a bunch in order to waive the rent in the hotel or inn. Perhaps he gets forced to put on some thick colorful lipstick and some pretty makeup before he has to suck someone off for information. Perhaps he gets forced into a pretty dress and makeup and is forced to prostitute himself to someone in order to get MORE information. Perhaps he's forced to make his ass cheeks clap and bounce for some thug in order to obtain info. Maybe a thug or innkeeper is constantly molesting and toying with him, threatening to make him into a slutty manwife. Perhaps a shady doctor says he can cure Silas of his feminity by giving him special medicine, which ends up just being a thick load of cum down his throat while Silas is blindfolded and unable to tell he's sucking a fat cock, or perhaps even a cum enema, straight from a cock rubbing against his tight virgin man-pussy.

Maybe we could even do a semi prologue of the bandit conducting the ritual on him and having some fun with Silas body, forcing the elderly warrior's tits to jiggle around a cock as he's forced to kiss and slobber all over it and those heavy nuts, or the bandit makes Silas' ass wobble and clap as he hotdogs it.

I'm looking for that sort of RP, where all of those things could come true. A depraved slowburn, where things get lewder and more depraved the longer it goes on, until Silas ends up forced to take a fat dick in his tight ass and then things get even more perverse. Maybe someone even makes him take a drug or uses a spell or brands him with a magical rune/tramp stamp that allows him to get knocked up before he's bred by the person who drugged him. Maybe he even meets one of his grandchildren or children (who would all either be 15+ or older of course) and they can't resist molesting their curvy, thicc old gramps, desiring to turn him into their slutty manwife.

There are a variety and multitude of ways we can go about it, and we can discuss it all in private messages. I'm mainly looking to RP in private messages rather than threads.

Like I said, very depraved and lewd. And hopefully, I can find someone interested in writing this tale of debauchery with me.

For more technical stuff, my post lengths vary and I typically adjust them to match my partner's length. My starters tend to be a little long, especially if I'm doing exposition. My reply times vary as well, worst case scenario is I get a post out once a week, best case scenario is that I reply mere minutes or even seconds after I receive a post. My IRL life is hectic and frantic so my online times will vary greatly.
My limits and absolute nos are naturally anything related to 'toilet' stuff or filthy things of a similar unwashed vein (musk is fine as long as it isn't filthy and gross). I also don't like pubic hair, face slapping, being really rough or brutal, blood or excessive pain during insertions, choking and saying slurs. By which I mean I don't like and don't intend for my characters to say slurs, but I don't really mind if my partner's character uses them if they really wanna.

Hopefully I find someone interested in this niche and depraved idea. If you've always wanted to make a muscular but thicc GILF of a warrior man into a drooling, whimpering buttslut, here's your chance.

Below will be reference images for Silas' general body shape. Note, these aren't EXACTLY how he'll look, these are more guidelines, some of these pictures are a little outrageous and almost hyper in pec size. Ignore the cocks especially, Silas' cock isn't remotely THAT large, just the rest of his body will more or less follow these body types, depends entirely on what we'll agree on when we discuss in private. As the RP goes on he will grow more feminine in a sense, but he won't lose muscle tone, just gain a more womanly shape and grow even thiccer.
These images are NSFW of course, viewer discretion is advised. He'll also be wearing one of the helmets shown, and his outfit WILL be some form of armor with tight bodysuit or leggings, he's not going to be walking around barely clothed or nude.... yet. Could probably force him to wear barbarian-like armor where his abs are on display, his thick thighs aren't covered by the fur skirt and his ass is making a nice phat shelf in the fur cloth around his waist as his tits jiggle in bikini armor.

View: https://imgur.com/a/3gm2YPa

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom