Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Naked City Chronicles Chapter 1 (reboot) - Your Favourite Nightmare

As the three of them entered the house proper, Lea felt a twist in her stomach, powerful enough to elicit a gasp of pain. When she opened her eyes. The house was restored to it's glory. The white marble polished, the oak trim complete and waxed, the doors intact, the scent of filth gone, instead replaced by lavender and sage.

She herself had changed, she was a decade younger or more, and rather than a stylish shirt, and jeans, she wore a modest maids dress from the previous century. She could feel the whalebone girdle constricting her waist and pushing her full breast up. The fabric was coarser than she was used to, stuffy an scratchy, covering her to her ankles, wrist, even her throat.

The handsome PHD student she had been clinging to had changed into a butler or manservant. Clause. She would remember, gripping her upper arm roughly as he tugged her down the hallway against her will, and Jaime into the head housekeeper, guiding the pair of them down the hallway with a lit lantern.
"The master wants to address your thieving personally." said Clause, harshly.

In the present, the darkness hid the blank look in Lea's eyes from her companions, and unless they chose to investigate, they would only note that she seemed more quiet and meek than usual, following Spencer's lead silently.

The skeptical professor would have quite likely scoffed at Spender's admission of paying nearly a grand for this low budget funhouse. But it was as if the question had lost all interest for her.

Lea had barely recovered from the first flashback than another struck her physically, she bowed over a moment but soon recovered, at least physically. But her gaze now had a somewhat otherworldly look and the normally confident professor seemed more docile and uncertainly. Her grip on Spencer's hand became much reduced, though she made no effort to brake from his grip she stepped back as if in fear of him.

"I haven't stolen anything!" She protested meekly, her feet trying to take her away from the other two but unable or unwilling to break away from even the slightest remaining grip of the grad student. It was as if she were afraid to displease or defy him but was desperately fearful.

"No please." She whimpered softly, like a child about to be punished rather than the sexually confident woman who had initially joined them. Spencer's further inquiries were met with only a puzzled and frightened face. "I haven't seen anything, only the master..." She appeared ready to make a confession of just what she had observed of the master but suddenly thought better of it. Her heart was racing, her chest rising and falling as she panted with fear and a primal fight or flight response but afraid to do either.

James Little walked up to the young kitchen maid and as she withdrew from Clause grabbed her other arm quite roughly, making any attempt of escape futile.
"When the master summons you you do not refuse or make excuses. Whether you are a thieving whore, or just a regular whore is certainly not of any significance."
It had long been Mr Gordon's policy to hire young women from various orphanages, young women having been taught to have few expectations in life other than at best to find a husband and have his children, who had been educated only to the extent it was necessary for them to carry out household duties and be good subservient wives. Leanna Thomas was no exception from this rule.

Mr Gordon had also made a habit of finding any reason he could think of to punish these young women in the harshest of ways. It could be for as simple a transgression as to having dropped a fork on the floor to his favourite, theft. His favourite form of punishment was to first strip the young woman naked and then himself. The woman then had her wrists bound and tied to a hook from which usually hung a lamp in the centre of his bedroom before he beat her with either a riding crop or a five foot single-tail leather whip. The positioning of the woman allowed him to walk around her and strike her from all angles. Every time he metered out this punishment, which could go on for hours, he sported a most impressive erection and often ejaculated as well.

Often the women then had their wounds tended to by either James or Clause and were then kept confined in a large walk in closet of sorts that could only be accessed through the master's bedroom and his office. There they served as his whores for as long as it amused him after which they were promptly fired and sold off to employers in different cities.

Jamie was at first too preoccupied with searching for her friend but also with taking care not to step in certain spots to avoid rousing the ghosts of those who were once buried underneath the floor to notice what was going on with Dr Thomas but when she heard the older woman speak in an almost childish voice: "No please." ... "I haven't seen anything, only the master...", the spell of Su-Ji's voice was temporarily broken and she turned to look at the pair behind her.

Seeing how Dr Thomas movements suddenly seemed more mechanical she realised that the hauntings had begun for real. It was no longer just an enticing call to draw them in. This, she knew from past experiences, also meant that there was no turning back, at least no easy way, no safe way. The trick, if one could or even should call it that, was to stay one step ahead of the house, know its traps. In many ways it was not much different from The Zone with the exception that there was no reward waiting for them inside the mansion, only misery, despair, fear and waking nightmares.

@SurreptitiousApple @Colonel_Liam

Clause had grown accustomed to the protestations and lamentations of his master's victims, so the maid's pitiful cries registered as no more than white noise as they made their way down the endless hallways and corridors toward Mr. Gordon's room. His grip held her arm like a vise, his fingers pinching down into her flesh hard enough to bruise. The dark and stoic butler was not looking to repeat the mishaps caused by the last woman who was forced down these halls, nor the reprimands he endured nor the cleaning he performed afterwards.

"Cease your stubborn resistance and perhaps we shall suggest that you be granted some leniency," he scolded, knowing full well Mr. Gordon would never entertain such an idea. He yanked her several times on behalf of his master's impatience and quickened his pace.

-------​

An eerie unease had settled in much quicker than Spencer expected. When the professor had loosened her grip on his hand, he wondered whether it was because she was repulsed by the sudden clamminess of his palms. One minute they were glued to one another and exchanging light conversation, albeit under creepy circumstances, and the next minute she was spouting a quiet nonsense about a master he couldn't see and their guide continued following a voice he could not hear.

With his flashlight in one hand and Lea in the other, he hadn't the means to reach for his recording, and so he settled with mumbling to himself instead, making a mental note to go back and re-record at his earliest convenience.

"Rather unexplainable events are unfolding, though I am witness to none of it myself. My companions speak to apparitions or talk of... things that don't exist. If this shall be a haunt, I feel wholly ill-prepared to document the event."

Dragging an uncharacteristically stiff Lea behind him, Spencer rushed to catch up to their guide, not realizing he should be taking the same care as her about where he stepped. His feet stomped carelessly against the floor as he made his way toward her. "What is going on?" he asked Jamie. "Something seems on the cusp of transpiring. What should we do?" The beam of his flashlight shining against the opposite wall exaggerated the quiver in his hand.

@LeaT @Colonel_Liam

"You, you're hurting me!" Lea cried out in the girl's voice at Spencer as she stopped dead in her tracks, her upper arms held out awkwardly as if gripped by invisible fingers. She didn't let go of Spencer but her grip was not enough to hold him if he kept going. "I'm not a whore!" She cried in that same childish voice, genuine indignation dripping from every syllable. Her bright eyes, big as saucers, were on Jamie as she protested but it was if she was in an entirely different conversation than the one in the decrepit basement of the rundown mansion.

She stood there stiff as wire then suddenly she relaxed, nearly falling to her knees but managing to keep her feet under her. Her eyes focused and a sense of recognition and awareness filled her demeanor. Her confidence was back, though shaken slightly, by the otherworldly experience. She looked about, the trash and filth back instead of the gleaming polished floor. "That was so strange." She said as much to herself as to her companions.

Leanna wasn't a whore, but she was a thief. She hadn't started out as one, growing up at the orphanage there simply wasn't much of anything to steal. But the Master, he lived in a house of plenty. First it was just food, she had always been hungry before the Master had pulled her out of the squalor she become so accustomed. It was perhaps her bright eyes and red hair that had helped her stand out from the others. A blessing the nuns had told her, so happy for her to have been selected by such a wealthy and generous patron.

But then it became odd coins left about, then jewelry. They had seemed almost discarded, or perhaps that was what she had told herself when she collected them. It wouldn't be long before she could leave here with money of her own and strike out on some grand adventure once she turned 16. Little had she known that she had been being groomed from the very beginning for what was about to happen.

The Master was waiting for the trio as they came through the secret door. He was lounging in a large armchair, swirling a glass of fine brandy. Dressed in a velvlet robe, that was loose enough to show that he was naked beneath it, he smiled as his henchmen brought the attractive girl to him, protesting all the way. Her protests would do little to avail her, except to her arouse him. He knew she was a thief, because he had made her a thief. He had seen the greed in her eyes the day she entered his household, and he had intentionally left trinkets and coins where she might find them, increasing their value until it was too much for the young woman to resist.

As Clause and James held her, he gripped her chin and forced her to look at him, while he held the bag of evidence in his other hand, tossing it up to gauge his weight. "Oh there will be no leniency. I would be...remiss in my duties as a master if I were to let my servants delve into such degredation.
He poured out the piles of trinkets and gold onto the table. "Quiet a sum... say what you will of whores. At least they give something of value from their masters. You may not have intended to be one, but I will take this value from you." he said with a cruel, smile as he gestured for his lackey to string her by her wrists from the meat hook that hung from the ceiling.

In the pile of stolen goods, he found an ornate letter opener, and when the slut was strung up her used to roughly cut away her clothes, before he started his punishment by slapping the flat of her blade across her nipples several times.

Looking to the two other men he opened a chest that contained other tools of pain. "My loyal men... you know the sounds I desire. Make the whore.... agreeable." he said as he sat back in the chair and sipped his drink as he began to stroke his already hard cock.

@LeaT @MsBloom @SurreptitiousApple

"And so the house begins its game," Jamie said as she stepped carefully back towards Dr Thomas taking hold of her arm just as she seemed to come back from the haunting.
"You must have stepped on the spot where one of those poor girls was buried. They don't like that much, nor would anyone I assume."
She turned Dr Thomas face towards her and looked into her eyes. They were still somewhat blank and distant, as if the haunting still continued in the background, as if the handsome sceptic had only been allowed a brief respite from whatever horror she was being subjected to by the house.

---

Leanna had been strung up by her hands to a height where her toes no longer touched the floor, no matter how much she strained to reach it. She certainly had a very nice body, a slim waist with wide child-bearing hips and buttocks to match. He legs were slender but also looked quite strong. And her breasts, her large full round breasts, still mostly unspoiled by age and gravity, were absolutely gorgeous. James assumed this was in part due to those modern bust supporters he knew the girl used to wear under her maid's uniform. He would without question enjoy using and abusing her body.

James knew the contents of the chest by heart and he knew his favourite tool with which to inflict damage in order to make the whore agreeable. He also knew of course that what he and Clause were about to inflict on the girl was nothing more than foreplay for the master to enjoy before he took over. The first order of business though would be to remove all hair from the girl's cunt. Therefore he picked up the small box containing a straight razor, a pair of small scissors, a brush and soap. Meanwhile Clause had brought over a small bowl of water.

James carefully trimmed off most of the hair from Leanna's cunt with the scissors before lathering it and with skill shaved off the remains until the lips were as smooth as polished ivory. Once he was satisfied with his work he presented it to the master for approval.

@SurreptitiousApple @LeaT @Colonel_Liam

Spencer hooked a hand under Dr. Thomas's arm to help hold her steady. "Are you well? Take your time, Doctor." He turned his attention toward their guide, who had just finished investigating the professor's face. "I must say, this is a far more active haunt than I was expecting. What game is this exactly? Was it a possession? A hallucination? I find it fascinating that treading over the burial spot of a murder victim should incur such a reaction. When the professor has had a moment to recover, I wish to know all that she saw and heard. Have we the time for that?"

-------​

Clause nodded solemnly. He and James were well-practiced in making whores "agreeable", having gone through this exercise with several women even before Leanna. Their familiarity had reached a point where their movements were quick and efficient and they could even anticipate each others' needs. Knowing that James could wish to clean the subjects, Clause made his way over to his master's washbasin and poured out a bowl of water to bring to his partner.

Next, he rummaged through the chest for his own implement of choice. He pulled out a black riding crop, which had the weathered and frayed appearance of something that had seen heavy use over the years, and slapped it against the palm of his hand a few times. The butler had a preference for the lightweight tools, which allowed for more control and finesse in their application of discipline. As James worked between the buxom maid's legs, Clause walked a slow circle around the helpless woman.

With the leather tip of the riding crop, he flicked gently at her left nipple, watching as it grew taut against his touch, before he whipped her across her breast. He repeated the same on her right side, teasing the nipple with the crop until they stiffened and then striking her skin sharply. Clause walked to her backside, lashing at her buttocks, her legs, her shoulders, and her arms. Leanna's pained cries filled the room, a sound that Clause was so accustomed to that it garnered no reaction from him. And when James had finished cleaning her, Clause ran the end of the riding crop against her bare slit and leaned into her ear.

"Sir insists you are agreeable," he growled. "When you have ceased your pathetic mewls and are prepared to submit, you will do so by addressing Mister Gordon as 'Master'."

@Colonel_Liam @LeaT @MsBloom

Last edited:
The dazed look in Lea's eyes came to focus as Jamie offered their explanation for what she had experienced. "I don't think so." The redheaded professor's temper flared briefly as her patience with this game was quickly coming to an end. "She's alive, but they are going to...hurt her." Feeling that Jamie was perhaps somehow part of whatever scheme was afoot she tried to pull away from the girl's grip, though she was stronger than she appeared.

Turning towards Spender as if for help she blinked her bright eyes as if trying to clear the fog from her mind. "We don't have time, we must save her." There was as much fear in Lea's voice as determination as it was still unclear to the woman whether she was saving someone. "It isn't a game at all, are you going to help me or just stand there?" It seemed the hands on her arms were more holding her back than pulling her forward, but the tension was all the same.

The young redhead struggled physically against the two henchmen but went still other than a tremble as the master of the house looked at her. Had her hands been free she would have covered the sight of her ample cleavage as his eyes seemed to bore into her. She was certain he could see right into her soul. She wanted to look down in shame, the sisters at the orphanage had taught her that stealing was a mortal sin, but the master made her look up at him. Her eyes were big as saucers as he weighed the evidence against her for all to see. All her hopes and dreams felt as if they were going up in flames, that she would burn in hell for her sins. Little did she know what was truly in store of her.

She focused upon the letter opener that looked more like a knife as he held it aimed at her. Would he really murder her for those few coins? He had so much and she had so little. She held her breath as he brandished the knife but instead of it piercing her flesh she heard the torn cloth of her maid's uniform. She felt the cool air of the room upon her naked flesh along with the hot stares of the men who looked upon her in ways she had never experienced. It was frightening, but also a little...erotic. She felt a warmth deep in her core that only confirmed her own sinful nature. Her nipples responded to the master's use of the flat of the blade, she was beginning to think she knew what was to be expected of her. She was wrong.

"No, I'll be agreeable, I promise." She begged but she had little idea of just what agreeable meant to these men and certainly not the master. She went silent as she watched him reveal his hardened member and stroke it openly. She had never seen a male cock before, such things were only for a marriage bed, the sisters had warned her of male wickedness.

She struggled again as her wrists were bound but it was all for naught, they were too strong for her alone. She felt the tension of her weight placed upon the hook in the ceiling, she had never felt so helpless nor so on display. He freed boobs swung heavily, sometimes out of time with her suspended body.

She went still though as James brandished a much sharper razor and the scissors. She wasn't expecting him to shave her pussy, but was dreadfully frightened he might slip so she did her best to hold still. It was easy enough as he trimmer her bush, but she squirmed as he lathered her up, she had touched herself there alone at night, but having someone else touch her, it was incredible.

She was too rattled to notice the efficiency of her fellow servants to realize they had done this before. Staying still to be shaved was again made more complex by Clause's work with the crop. She watched him warily, steeling herself to accept the sting of the crop and not flinch and risk getting cut in her most sensitive place. She panted breathlessly as he toyed with her already hard nipples, they ached from the attention. His slap caught her by surprise, her boob jiggled from the contact but her body stayed as still as possible. She was more prepared for the second strike, whimpering slightly as the strike landed upon her naked flesh.

Tears streamed from her eyes as Clause explained her submission. She calmed herself, looking from the servants then to the master. "I'll try." She whimpered as she hung helplessly. "I'm ready to submit...Master." She said as formally as she could manage from her precarious perch.

@Colonel_Liam @MsBloom @SurreptitiousApple

"It certainly is no game," Jamie said, still not letting go of Lea even though she tried to pull away with some urgency.
"I told you. Nothing here is fake as you seemed to think until you stepped on a grave triggering the memories of that poor unfortunate soul whose body once lay buried there."
She shook her head slowly.
"There is no one to save. Whatever you saw, whatever the house made you see, she has been dead for more than a century. There is nothing you can do to relieve her suffering now."
Jamie herself had once been caught in one of those hauntings during one of her first trips into the mansion and knew very well what those young women had suffered before their deaths. That time it had taken one of her friends from the gatehouse to shake her out of it and after that she had been more careful where she stepped inside that house, having used her instincts to avoid the triggers that were like traps all over the house. Though she did find it odd that Lea had had a vision where she stood, as far as Jamie knew there was no grave in the center of the room. They were, as far as she knew, all around the edges. Perhaps there was some kind of connection between the young woman and Lea that neither of them knew about which made Lea more sensitive to the haunting.

Once the shaving was done and the young woman's cunt was completely smooth James put the bowl aside and reached into the chest and took out two small clamps that Master Gordon had ordered to specification from a local jeweller, they were intended to be used on the nipples. They were connected by a thin chain from which weights could be hung. They were designed to cause pain, excruciating pain. He grabbed Leanna's left breast and squeezed it hard to make the nipple poke out from her breasts. He fastened the clamp on it and letting go of the breast tightened the screw. He then repeated the process on her right breast and having both clamps in place he tightened both screws even more before pulling on the chain to make sure they would stay in place.

In his chair Jasper Gordon was enjoying the pleas and screams of the young woman he was about to have his way with. He chuckled evilly as she offered her submission to him but rather than getting out of his chair he simply let his two male servants continue to torture the young woman. Letting Clause keep going at her with the riding crop while James, now having fastened the clamps on her nipples, chose a studded paddle with which he began to beat her thighs.

@SurreptitiousApple

Jamie's explanations for Lea's seemingly unmotivated hysteria was precisely the sort of material Spencer had come for. Though there was no objectively visible evidence, even a video recording of the professor, had it been possible to make, would not stand up to scrutiny by his peers. However, her ramblings would at least served as a possible window into the long and mysterious history of the house and its owner; any details she could offer might be subjects for research later.

Spencer released one of his hands from Lea's and fumbled with his recorder, "One guest appears to be experiencing visual and auditory hallucinations. And as our guide seems to be instructing, its trigger is the molestation or disruption of historial landmarks or sites and seems to manifest as a 'reliving' of an experience. How fortunate that history should be so unearthed. I must fight the urge to defile these locuses of history myself, as I must keep my wits for the sake of documenting this event."

This time, rather than switching it off, he left the recorder running and pointed the mic in Lea's direction. He hoped he'd brought enough cassettes.

"Hardly convincing," Clause huffed. "That 'try' of yours left wanting. You barely garnered a reaction from Master Gordon with that pathetic whine. Perhaps you should try speaking through actions instead of words. Your background should not be so simple as to not know the saying, right little whelp?"

He walked back toward the chest of implements and fished around for a handful more, tucking them under his arm as if collecting tinder for a fire. Then he stopped in front of her and began to gently hang or drape them from the chain strung between her chest. Shackles. A ball gag with leather straps. A cord of rope. A multi-tailed flogger. Each, when gradually added to the chain, pulled on the clamps more and more, tugging and stretching at her nipples. When he'd emptied his hands, he picked his riding crop back up and walked over to the young woman's backside.

"Something to look forward to," Clause growled into her ear. "Or, if you should fear their use, consider them as motivation to do exactly as you are told." The butler flipped the riding crop over in his hand and began prodding between her legs with the leather bound handled end. The handle grazed over her freshly shaved slit up to her anus and back down again, teasing at the idea of finding itself an entrance but hesitating just before penetrating.

"Now, using only your body, show Master Gordon where you would like this to go."

@LeaT @Colonel_Liam

The vision that had been so clear, so real, just moments before faded as the professor was confronted by the guide. She looked from Jamie to Spencer and back again, her face blushing red as reality, such as it was, came crashing back down upon her. She took several more deep breaths, as if trying to calm herself. The absurdity of what she had been trying to tell them was obvious now, though both her companions seemed to give it more credence than even she herself did now that she was back into her right mind.

"Get that out of my face before I shove it up your ass!" She snapped at Spencer once he finished his audio notes and appeared to want a quote from her. Her mind still recalling the question the poor victim of her hallucination was forced to consider. But it was all impossible. She was beginning to wonder if the Warden had roofied her, though she had never heard of the date rape drug having caused hallucinations like this, but maybe it was the power of the guides suggestions that had brought it on. Surely there had to be a psychologically sound reason for what she had just experienced.

She may have dismissed Spencer's request for her words directly but she had listened to what he said. She turned towards Jamie once more. "Is that what you felt, that you were reliving the horror or watching it from the outside?" Perhaps that was the most frightening aspect of the vision, she hadn't been watching some long ago victim, it had been her suspended from that ceiling. The loss of control, had felt incredibly real. Her nipples ached as if every detail had happened to her and not some illusion.

That last question still lingered in her head. "Where did she want this to go?" She smiled at her self for a brief moment, it was a difficult question, except that for Lea, it was only difficult because she would want both.

Whatever progress Leanna had made at calming herself quickly came undone as James approached her with the chained clamps. She had no idea what he intended with them but from the look of the clamps and the look on his face, she feared it. She tried to wriggle, her firm young breasts jiggling enticingly with her effort. But suspended as she was, she had little chance of stopping him or even slowing him significantly. She whimpered at the pain, but flushed red at the realization that it caused a tingling in her nether regions. Was she really such a sinful whore as the sisters at the orphanage called the naughty girls.

She was, in a way, more comfortable with the beatings than the clamps or even having her young cunt shaved smooth. Pain she knew how to endure and pain was purifying, but the other touches and sensations, they were much more dangerous. Pleasure was a temptation, the path to sin and her eternal soul would be damned if she gave into such feelings. At least that is what the sisters had preached to the pre-pubescent girls until they accepted it as fact. She had been a good girl, at least until her own body began to betray her. Perhaps this punishment is what she got for experimenting with the other girls as their breasts grew and they became young women together.

"You're hurting me!" She cried as Clause hung more weight upon the chain clamped between her hardened nipples. Leanna had never experienced that awful connection between pleasure and pain and she was far too preoccupied to notice just how wet her pussy had become. At least not until the handle of the riding crop slid the length of her slit and would glisten from her juices. Her body twitched at the unfamiliar sensation of the handle pressing against her sphincter. Even the wickedest of the girls at the orphanage had never suggested sodomy. But as Clause forced a decision upon her and she was afraid to not comply, the answer was clear. She knew she was expected to protect her virginity at all cost. She didn't want her master to think her a whore so she looked at him in his chair as she thrust her hips forward, guiding the improvised phallus against the tight rosebud of her anal opening. She sobbed quietly as she made her choice known to all in the room.

Whatever doubts or hypothesees Lea might have had about the origins of her.. memories? Hallucinations? Waking dreams? she could not be in doubt that they were having an effect on her. Almost like a veteran, who had lost a limb in combat, Lea was not just witnessing the events of a previous life, she was feeling them, albeit, etherealy. She could feel the scrap of the razor on her mound, the clamps on her nipples, and soon she even felt an unfamiliar pressure on her sphincter, which though she did not experience the full density of, she was in no doubt of it's size or proportions. In the present her own body began to react to these phantom sensations.

In his chair, "The Master" as he though of himself in these moments watched his henchmen steadily abuse the poor girl. Totally gone was the respectable gentleman who seemed to have a say in any matter of import within the city. Here, a totally new persona reared it's head. Relaxing into the soft leather of the armchair, he sipped his brandy while stroking his cock slowly with his free hand.

He watched with eager attention, as Clause made the harlot choose how she was to be violated at first. The perversion of making the girl somehow complicit in her own debauching, exciting him more than the actual act she was soon to commit.

He gave Clause a nod, pushing him to continue, while he waved James over, and whispered two words into his ear. "More weight."

@MsBloom

"Please leave her be," Jamie said at the young man.
"I realise this is what you came for, to document incidents just like this one but do show a little respect. At least let her catch her breath and find her footing in this reality again before you pester her with questions."
Jamie now turned to Dr Thomas and let go of her arm.
"Trust me, there really is nothing you can do for that poor girl now. I've made the same mistake you just did myself when i first began exploring the mansion and I know what you saw, at least the basics of it. I know how real it feels, how it really feels like you were there, that it was you being subjected to The Master's and his two henchmen's abuse. I know you felt everything she felt, the pain, the humiliation, the fear, but she has been dead for a century, at least. Now careful where you step and we might just get to the back stairs in one piece each and with our wits intact."

James nodded and from the chest picked up several weights that had been made to use on a scale but which now had a small hook welded to them so they could be hung from the chain connecting the maid's nipples. He began adding the smallest of the weights, a mere ounce and worked his way step by step, 2 ounces, 4, 8, 1 lb, up to the largest weighing a full 2 lb. The more weight he added to the chain the more the clamps pulled on her nipples, the more it pulled her breasts towards the floor, stretching them painfully. The pull on the nipples had caused them to start bleeding as the teeth on the clamps now tearing at them rather than just digging into them.
"Should I apply the clamps on the thieving harlots labia as well Master Gordon?" he then asked and held out a pair of similarly designed clamps as the ones now tearing at her nipples.
"Or would You rather I first penetrate her dirty cunt with the carved phallus?"
As he spoke the question he took out a phallic object from the chest. It was almost a foot and a half long and at least 4" across at the widest and there could be no doubt that it was not designed for female pleasure but for pain and destruction of the vagina. One could also see just by looking at it that it was not polished smooth or lacquered.

@LeaT @SurreptitiousApple

Spencer stared at the professor after her outburst, almost dumbfounded that he angered her so. He had figured a fellow academic would jump at the opportunity to contribute to the understanding of these new discoveries, but it seemed he was mistaken. That didn't happen often, and it left a bad taste in his mouth.

Nevertheless, her scolding followed by Jamie's chastising encouraged him to disengage his tape recorder from Lea's direction. Although instead of turning it off or putting it away, he tucked it into his breast pocket with the mic situated just above the opening so as to continue to pick up sufficiently loud voices or noises.

"Do we follow you, then?" he asked of their guide. "Or do we wait for Dr. Thomas to live out her experience? Does severing it prematurely not risk injury?"

"An excellent choice, and Master Gordon appreciates your compliance," growled Clause, as he watched Leanna struggle against the leather knot of his riding crop. "And without the aid of lubrication? You may yet surprised us all, this evening..."

He watched with a lustful intensity as the young woman struggled against the tool, her hips wriggling to find the right angle, her body writhing from the tightness of her bonds but also from the pain being administered to her swollen nipples. He watched with a ferocious glee as her anus loosened its puckering just enough for it to wrap over the first inch of leather, and her immediate clenching reflex draw an additional inch up inside of her.

Clause nodded in acknowledgement of his master, before gripping the riding crop tight in his hands, and started to apply his own upward pressure in the direction of the maiden's ass. He was firm, but not violent, as he was interested more in what she might achieve on her own than what her body could handle physically. He loved these moments, as it offered him a glimpse how different women were, particularly in the lines they would willingly cross to save themselves from something worse.

@LeaT @Colonel_Liam

Even now that Lea's consciousness had returned to the here and now, she could feel much of the sensations the captive girl felt. She tried to focus on the words of their guide and the student investigator. But even in a normal setting, she would struggle to follow their thinking, and this was by no means a normal setting. One contrast though, was that the sensations that terrified the girl, aroused the woman. The pressure on her nipples made her bit her lip to keep from moaning. Though currently waxed smooth, Lea knew well the sensation of shaving her pubic mound and even having it shaved for her. She tried her best to follow the conversation between her two companions but when her mouth opened it was only to emit a breathless moan as she felt an insistent pressure against her sphincter. Not knowing the ultimate fate of the girl, her distant ancestor, she might very well trade places with her if given the choice.

"Oh no...fuck" Lea suddenly exclaimed as the pleasant pressure became a searing pain of an unlubricated entry, or at least the very real sensation of it. She stumbled forward, her large breasts pressing into whoever was in her way of falling to the ground as her knees buckled. Hardened nipples protruding visibly through both bra and top.

Leanna struggled futilely as she was suspended from the ceiling, unaware she was channeling her ordeal to a distant progeny in this same house a century in the future. She might feel doubly ashamed to realize that woman might actually enjoy her circumstances. That might have been because she could not see the evil in the master's eyes as he looked at her. Realizing too late that she had been enticed and entrapped in a very deliberate way. She was an inexperienced virgin, but she was street smart enough to realize that she was not the first to be hung from the master's chambers like a piece of meat. She was not clear headed enough to contemplate the fact that she had not seen any such victims in her time here and what that might mean to her ultimate fate.

'Please don't do this." She whimpered as she felt the riding crop begin to invade her anal opening, tears streaming from her pretty face. The anal invasion distracting her until James approached with more weight for the chain tormenting her nipples. "No please, you'll tear them off." She begged, her words unsteady as her ass was violated painfully. "James, God please no." But she would find no mercy in this room, or anywhere in the Master's estate. As James stooped to torment her breasts with more weight she looked into the Master's eyes, the look he gave her enough to make her despair of any hope. When she heard James ask about her cunt she could only shake her head and mouth the words 'No' and 'Please' as her eyes begged the master for mercy she knew he would not show her.

If no one was there to catch Lea contact with the floor only intensified the house's hold on her, amplifing the feeling she was feeling from Leanna, in fact their connection, strengthened by the common blood, created a kind of feedback loop, each woman feeling the sensation for themselves and then the feelings of their connection, the feeling bouncing back between the two, so much so that in her new position, Lea's upturned ass showed a visible dark mark on her jeans as her arousal leaked through. Anyone who touched her would join the feedback loop as well, though to a lesser degree, though how these feeling would apply to one who had a cock was a hypotheical at best.

_____
In the chamber, the Master watched as Leanna's nipples extended from the added weight. "Very good..."he moaned as he continued to stroke his cock. "If those teats conform to their new shape perhaps we might send her to the farm when we are done..." he mused referring to the property outside the city where unwholesome experiments took place concerning human animal hybrids and their applications.

James question broke him from thinking of the women who had preceded Leanna who now wallowed in stupid bliss as they were milked and bred on the farm, and back to the task at hand. He wanted the maid.

"No more weight James." but yes, prepare her for me. I will be ready soon.

Unknown to any in the room. Clauses actions, and Leanna's reaction to it, had had an unforeseen consequence. The shift in body weight had driven Leanna's shoulders into a poor position as she hung by her wrists from the ceiling. Like an ancient roman cruxifixtion Leanna's own body was compressing her lungs, slowly asphyxiating her.
@LeaT @MsBloom @SurreptitiousApple

Even as she was focused on reprimanding Spencer for his rather rude and inconsiderate behaviour Jamie did notice Lea as she fell but knowing what she knew about the house and its hauntings she hesitated to catch her, even though she felt those soft large breasts momentarily press into her left side she let the woman fall, first to her knees and then flat on her face with her ass up, which Jamie had to admit looked quite inviting in it's upturned position. She didn't pause to admire it for any length of time though but was quick to squat down at Lea's side. She checked her eyes which were dim as if with lust and the heavy breathing also suggested a significant level of arousal which could only mean two things. The first was that Lea was definitely still connected to the haunting even though she had seemed to regain control over her body, the other was that she was almost certainly a masochist, or at least quite submissive sexually since it appeared she was enjoying whatever trauma the poor girl whose spirit she was connected to had suffered. Somehow this caused a brief smirk to spread across Jamie's face until Lea reached out to grab her arm. As she did Jamie felt a sensation of penetration in her rectum, more familiar to her than she had wished it was. The lingering sensation of a freshly, carefully, shaved vagina also came over her and caused her tiny penis to stiffen. Even though she had expected the physical sensations Lea experienced to transfer through touch it still surprised her enough to let out a low moan and lose enough balance for Lea to pull her down into some sort of embrace with Jamie on top of the older woman, almost as if they were about to copulate.
"A bit of help perhaps," she asked Spencer as she tried to pull herself away from the involuntarily aroused and dazed woman.
"Careful though," she added.

James nodded at Master Gordon, no more weights. He then walked over to the maid suspended by her wrists and lifted up her one leg pulling it to the side to open her up. Her labia were tight around her hole and due to his expertise with the razor perfectly smooth. He began to rub the wooden phallus against the soft flesh between her legs and then asked Clause to use his free hand to hold the whore's leg for him while he squatted down to part her swollen labia and insert the toy into what he assumed was her virgin cunt.

As he spread her open with one hand he could feel that she was bone dry, not a drop of lubrication to help ease the large piece of wood slide in. He would have to use force to penetrate her and he did. At first her vaginal cavity resisted the foreign object and he could feel the inner lips stretch until they lost the fight and he rammed the wooden phallus deep into the maid who was now penetrated in two of the holes that would be used for Master Gordon's pleasure.

@SurreptitiousApple

Lacking the instinct and the speed to break Lea's fall, Spencer could only gawk in stunned silence as Jamie missed an opportunity to catch the comely professor herself, leading to her collapse onto the ground. What had caused the stumble to begin with didn't match with anything physically visible or tangible from his perspective, as aside from the ruined floor they were travelling upon, there was nothing else around. Which could only mean that the apparitions their guide had so duly warned them about were exacting their influence upon the seemingly vulnerable woman.

He didn't react when Jamie stooped down to examine Lea, nor when she let out a groan, lost her balance, and got pulled on top of the bustier red-headed woman. Spencer ran his flashlight over the pair to assess their general state, failing to notice the small, subtle physiological reactions to their shared paranormal experience such as a hardening in the crotch, a dampening of the jeans, or stiffening nipples. And it was only after Jamie chided him to help that he was wrested from his observer's stupor.

"O-of course. My apologies," Spencer stammered. He stuck the end of the flashlight between his teeth and tugged at one of Jamie's arms in a futile attempt to free her from the professor's grasp. Realizing she was stuck, his hand reached out to grab onto Lea's wrist. However, the moment he made contact, the unmistakable physical sensation of his anus getting reamed by a long object as well as a misplaced dull throbbing toward the front of his pants came on like a wave.

"Fuck!" he yelped, hopping up and taking a step back. Despite breaking off contact, the pain in his ass lingered, causing him to rub gingerly at it with his hand while he walked in slow circles. "That was startling! Is this what the professor is feeling right this moment?"

Clause sneered as James forced the wooden phallus into Leanna's cunt. He released his hand from the riding crop, the friction from the lube-less insertion allowing the implement to stay tucked deep inside of her, freeing him to walk slowly to her front.

In one swift motion, his hand darted out to cup her chin, pinching her cheeks together between this thumb and fingers and forcing her lips apart. His face leaned in close to hers, feeling the hot breath of her whines and groans tickling his nose.

"Pray that you are ready for Mister Gordon, because he will not wait for you if you are not," he growled at her. Then he closed the gap between their faces, his tongue sliding out and licking across her open mouth, leaving behind a thin layer of saliva on her lips before he violently released her. He smelled of incense and tasted of Japanese roasted tea.

As he slowly made his way to her backside once more, he picked up the flogger from her nipple chain.

@LeaT @Colonel_Liam

"This isn't right." Lea said softly as she found herself face down and ass up on the dingy floor of the abandoned mansion. It wasn't actually that unusual of a position for her, but the circumstances were certainly unique. Her mild protest wasn't a moral statement, it was simply fact, the sensations she was undoubtedly feeling simply didn't match the circumstances of her present state. Lea was a smart woman, smart enough to admit she had no real idea just what the hell was going on but that her intellectual dismissal of a haunting no longer felt as certain as it had when she joined this little band.

As her companions touched her, even fleetingly, the web of connections between present and...whatever it was she was experiencing seemed to grow more complex. She saw, or more accurately perceived her present day companions as present in whatever scene was taking place inside her, now their heads. As for where or when the scene was taking place, the past was all she could think of even if her mind couldn't quite wrap itself around how such a thing might work. Certainly the physicists of the world would dismiss such ideas, but she had to admit the mind could be quite powerful at times.

Lea's focus turned towards their guide, she squinted at the young wannabe witch as if appraising her for the very first time. She held the girl in a grip that would communicate some sense of the intensity of the sensations she was experiencing ethereally. She was panting now, her sexual arousal mixed with searing pain. She had felt Spencer's touch and sudden retreat, she swept her other arm out to grip his ankle. She was fighting for breath now but managed to gasp out a demand with as much passion as she could muster in an attempt to give some authority. "Find some fucking lube!"

"Find some fucking lube!" The young maid hanging helplessly in front of the Master and his two underlings practically shouted in a tone and grammar quite unlike anything they might expect from the young innocent.

Leanna had tears streaming down her pretty young face as she felt despair in seeing the look in the Master's eyes. She had never been so afraid and though she didn't quite understand where the thought behind her outburst came from, it gave her a sense of confidence she had no reason to believe. But it was short lived and soon she was pouting and begging. "Please no, stop...I...I'll do what you want....I'll give it all back....please..." She wasn't sure what to say to make them stop, it hurt like nothing she had experienced before but that sensation that had come over her also opened her mind to the small sense of pleasure that seeped into her between the throbs of pain. Not enough to make her wet but it was a start, but she had no confidence in it.

That confidence was further eroded as she found it difficult to breath, a sensation that merely fed her panic but also subtly her arousal. She had never heard of Asphyxiophilia, but she was beginning to feel the affects as she was further stuffed with the Master's toy collection. Whatever presence she had felt that gave her more confidence was far too fleeting, but she felt the room begin to dim and the Master might recognize the light going out in her eyes even if his henchmen did not. If he truly wanted to punish her, he would have to ensure she didn't black out or die outright from the pain and position.

The redheaded professor was rapidly becoming a conduit between the past and present. A gust a wind blew through the halls from a broken window somewhere, causing the boards of the house to creak and moan, in what was beginning to sound like a deep throaty laugh, as if the house itself was finding the party's predicament amusing. When Lea grabbed her companions it was like connecting batteries to her predicament. Soon she was channeling, not just her lust, or the lust of those she was connected to in the past, but the growing lust and attraction her companions might have felt towards her. The scent of her arousal was on the air, filling their nostrils, and by the physical contact she made, they became aware that she was feeling her poor ass penetrated. Their looser connection to the past meant that they could only imagine, aided by the power the mansion, just what they were penetrating Lea's ass with....

As she cried out for lube, the two might try to find a substitute, or perhaps recollect an abandoned bottle back in the vagrants living quarters, though how they might decide to apply whatever solution they came to was up to them.

________
The master continued to stroke himself as he watched the maid be violated so roughly. A frown creased his face as she yelled aggressively at his servants, and the vision of a full bodies redhead in strange clothes flashed through his mind. However it faded quickly and he laughed at her pleas for mercy. "No no my dear. It's too late for that. You must pay for your crimes." he told her.

As he watched her, he could see that the the poor girl was beginning to give in to her predicament. He didn't recognize the girl was functionally asphyxiating herself. He simply thought she was escaping into her self as her eyes seemed to lose their light. That wouldn't do.
"Clause, James, bring her to me. It is time to see if she lied about being virtuous on her resume. If she stooped to theivery so quickly who know what else she may have lied about."

He waited as his underlings went through the process, one that had been practiced many times, each man would hold their victim by her arms, lower her onto his waiting cock.
@MsBloom @LeaT @SurreptitiousApple

Unlike Spencer Jamie felt exactly what the second sensation to the lower abdomen was because unlike him she had a vagina in which to feel the forceful penetration. Unlike Spencer she had felt the pain of it being painfully pushed in and fill her up beyond what any man could. She cried out along with a moan of pleasure. Like the older redhead she too was used to taking pleasure from what most others might perceive only as pain. She looked up at Spencer and groaned again.
You felt it too, her eyes said and then she somehow managed push herself away from Lea and shakily stand up.
She took a few moments to regain her bearings, specifically where she had placed her feet. It was then as she heard another disembodied voice whisper to her, a male voice this time: Clause, James, bring her to me.
She had no idea how but for some reason she was still connected to whatever haunting Lea suffered except now the sensations of being doubly penetrated by whatever devilish contraptions had been used on the poor woman she was channelling. It was also now she felt her penis stiffening with arousal. None of it made any sense to her. It was as Lea had said, not right. Something about this haunting was different to anything she knew about the mansion. It was as if ... she was now experiencing the haunting from a different perspective, almost certainly from the perspective of a male who had been involved in the sexual torture and death of the woman channelled by the professor. It certainly was Not Right.

James nodded at his master when ordered to bring the young servant girl to him. He hoisted her down but not before first placing a collar around her neck, attaching a leash to it by which she would then be led, on her hands and knees to The Master. None of the other objects that had been applied to her suffering body had been removed, the chain with all the weights pulling her breasts down was still attached to her nipples, the thick wooden phallus still lodged securely in her cunt and the riding crop stuck out of her ass, almost like a tail.

It was not a great distance she would have to cover on her hands and knees but not only had the shift in her own position shifted the angles and positions of the objects inside her but being filled and weighted down the way she was made it more difficult to crawl on her hands and knees as she was wordlessly ordered to do by James pulling on the leash.

@SurreptitiousApple

The moment Lea grabbed onto Spencer's ankle, he cried out in pain as the sensation in his asshole returned once more. He struggled against her grip, but between the searing pain in his ass and the demand to navigate a clumsy body, he couldn't manage more than to trip himself and tumble to the ground.

But nearly as quickly as it came on, the pain in his ass subsided and gave way to a new wave of sensations: one of lust and control, of an indelible drive to satiate his base animalistic instincts. Where his mind was previously filled with unanswered questions and an acute curiosity to explore the house further, the thoughts were slowly being replaced by something foreign. Visions of the house's memories came on in flashes. A young maid's orifices filled with all manner of implements, a pair of men toying with her on behalf of their master. He started to feel a deep connection to one in particular, a well-dressed butler with dark features and a thirst for abusing the vulnerable. That connection started to override the young student's own feelings, and upon reexamining Lea in her current position, screaming for lube, knowing--somehow--that she was deriving some modicum of pleasure from the haunting experience, the front of his trousers began to tent outward.

The tape recorder dropped from his pocket onto the ground as he stood up. "I know where to find lubricant," he growled, in a tone that was entirely out of character. He kicked off Lea's hand and ran back down the hall they came from.

The tools dangling from Leanna's chain dragged along the ground with loud scrapes, the friction causing the chain to tug against her nipples even harder. Clause stared intently at the riding crop and wooden dildo as she crawled, watching them as they bounced and swayed with the movement of her hips and her legs. Every few feet, he would whip her across her ass and watch as the individual strands of his flogger waterfalled over and off of the two phalluses poking out of her backside.

Once Leanna had made it in front of the master Gordon, he stooped down directly behind her and yanked the wooden one out of her cunt with one swift motion. He watched as the pink and red muscles of the gaping hole of her pussy slowly closed without the wood to push them apart, licking his lips in the process. It was one of the many small delights he took from each any every one of Gordon's victims. Then took his position on one side of Leanna to prepare to lift her onto his master's waiting erection. Clause glanced over at James, gave him a nod, and waited for him to do the same.

@LeaT @Colonel_Liam @MsBloom

Lea wasn't fully certain what was happening, but she knew something difficult to explain was going on. She was pretty sure no one had the opportunity to drug her, unless it had been the Warden himself but she found that unlikely. Her two companions didn't seem to have the technical or financial resources to pull of anything this elaborate but she didn't know for sure. That left her to face the very real possibility that this was some sort of supernatural phenomena which was both frightening and fascinating all at the same time. She had no idea, other than their collective reactions that she was also acting as a conduit, her bloodline having a very powerful connection to the evil that pulsed through the house. As yet she remained unaware of the depth of that evil or the actual circumstances of her long dead forebearer.

She only knew that the person she was connected to had a much more conservative view of sexuality and was absolutely petrified of what was about to happen to her. Lea was sympathetic and wanted to help calm the frightened voice that was inside of her head, and maybe convince her that what she was feeling, didn't have to be all bad.

It took her a moment to look at her companions' faces and begin to see that they too were trying to understand what was going on. She was well versed in the look of desire in men, women, and others and recognized it almost instantly in her companions. Her eyebrow raised in speculation but she neither encouraged or discouraged their looks, she felt they were as uncertain as she was. "Good." She said as Spencer said he knew where to find lubricant. She wasn't quite sure why she answered that way, but it seemed right. She then turned towards Jamie and reached out a hand, a hand that would likely reconnect the wannabe witch to whatever it was they were experiencing. "Help me up."

Leanna was being quickly broken by the men, her experience wholly unsuited to the evil around her. Yes, she had stolen and could be mischievous, but she was nothing like these men the nuns might call her a sinner, but even they wouldn't think she was evil. She could barely even understand why they did to her what they did. The way if fueled their lust and how powerfully addictive lust could be. She saw the Master there taking pleasure in her pain, stroking his large cock in a most wicked way and remembering how the nuns had fawned over what a good man he was.

She recognized the language of virtue, her virginity which had been intact until this day. She would swear to it but the bloody remains of her maidenhead on the wooden phallus, still deep in her cunt would attribute to the pain her virtue caused her at their hands. She was in shock, barely recognizing the collar and leash put upon her, but realizing well enough what it meant for her as she crawled towards the Master like a prize bitch being contemplated for breeding. The weights chained to her nipples hung painfully but she knew better than to keep these men waiting. Claus' whip reminding her not to tarry in her compliance. She screamed as the wooden phallus was ripped from her throbbing cunt. She didn't know what was expected of her, but that mattered little as the two servants took her by the arms and did their, and her, Master's bidding.

Back
Top Bottom